Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

wiki information edit

Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

wiki information edit Empty wiki information edit

Post by Delvanoc Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 am

Just a note, I joined the forest covenant and invaded for the first time. It was 2v2. I did not kill the host, I landed a single blow to the host, but not the killing blow or even a large fraction of his health. My fellow summon was the one that killed the host, as well as landing the final blow. I still recieved over 200k souls for the engagement.
    Reason for posting this here is because the wiki states that you do NOT recieve souls if you do not land the killing blow. I recieved souls and did not land the killing blow.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

wiki information edit Empty Re: wiki information edit

Post by berkut Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

You can edit the page if you wish happy. As long as your logged into your wikispaces account, you can press the 'edit' button near the top right of the respective page to begin editing it.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

To be honest you don't even have to HIT the player you invade when you are a hunter.

One time I got summoned in and got 800K souls before I even saw the host or the hunter that finished him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm