Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
GkMrBane
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
Gods Horseman
Maneater_Mildred
DoughGuy
Chaos Spectre
ViralEnsign_
12 posters

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

under fire - Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Post by DxV04 Sat May 05, 2012 12:53 am

DoughGuy wrote:yeah none of us got gravelorded, it was disappointing but at least everyone got some fighting and at least we'll have a result.. We'll just have to wait for Dx to get back online. This has given us some advertising so if we do more they should be bigger. Plus I got 2 members of the wiki who joined who couldnt make this one. Speaking of whihc Vira l you should make a wiki page for your guys.

Yea, I am the one who is supposed to make the page.. just have not had time. srry. So I am back on line whats up? you guys want to get gravelorded you really should become gravelords yourself.

You guys saw what whiskey and acidic did. I wanted to do that with as many gravelords as possible. Like a gravelord tour of lordran and we can pvp against each other if we want. but I think that wont be problem.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

under fire - Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

how many points did yuo get Dx? i think Ill make a GL when i finish my King of Fighters build.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat May 05, 2012 1:01 am

DoughGuy wrote:how many points did yuo get Dx? i think Ill make a GL when i finish my King of Fighters build.

not a single invader so i got a big 0
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 1:04 am

... KNIGHTS WIN! cheers
    @Dx That sucks, and it feels kinda cheap now too.
    Anyway Viral I'll write the lore up for the Knights victory and send it too you for checking.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat May 05, 2012 1:07 am

its xbox thats why haha
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat May 05, 2012 1:08 am

Ahhhh, I was AFK for about half an hour, so I could get more SoVs...anyway next time I'll make sure my Lifehunters join the Gravesworn.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 1:09 am

Next time will be bigger, better and more organised lol. We'll probably start working on it now so its rady for a months time.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 am

You know i want to do this in the painted world ext time so we can have more people but I accidently killed Prisc already. Might have to remake Osacr II.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat May 05, 2012 1:41 am

If you cooping you don't need her alive. Unless you want to Gravelord.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am

No but Id want to be invaded by your lifehunters.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 05, 2012 2:10 am

Did the Gravesworn get points for DW as well?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 am

Yeah, if anyone got invaded and they killed the invader they got a point.
    Dont do this to me Viral. Dont rob my victory from me. I already changed my sig!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 am

Nah I got one in my world and two in Wyrm's when I invaded his GL sign. Its only 3
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 2:25 am

Oh so close man. Congrats lol.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 05, 2012 2:43 am

I think it shalnt ever be said that the Gravesworn don't look out for thier own. I saved Wyrm twice and he'll never know because he was AFK.

MMMM HTH and Sanctus with Dark Armour. Yup I saw you Wyrm.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat May 05, 2012 2:43 am

I just wanted to say how much fun i had even if i didnt see any gravelords. Looking forward to the next war.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Sat May 05, 2012 3:19 am

DoughGuy wrote:@Gods so you got 4 points. how many did Dx get? Also the event was finished 2 hours in so dont count any wins after 2 hours.

Those were in the 2 hour mark. Don't worry, me and Dx friend were screwing around in no armor the rest of the time.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Sat May 05, 2012 3:21 am

You know, Platin should of fought for us. He is a life hunter!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 3:23 am

yeah only half the people actually turned up.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Sat May 05, 2012 4:11 am

Sadly, it was still fun though. I found something horrifying and awesome today though. At the level 120, going to into the forest is an instant invasion karma.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 am

id just like to thank everyone who participated today for making it such a great and amazingly close event. Good job everyone. However lore relating to the final events will be added in the next few days so stay tuned.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Sun May 06, 2012 5:16 am

I set a big SMILE for the event! I had much fun! That`s what gaming should be. Story was creeeping in when I set foot in the Darkness of Tomb of Giants; I find the place was well chosen!
    I´m very surprised I could help Noble Knights to Victory happy Take this NITO!!! XD

I`m wondering if GL signs appear when I have put a WSS sign down? And is it probably even worse when Noble Knights are helping other players in coop. does anybody know?

For next event: would Lost Izalith be a good place? I mean the tunnel before this Fire Worm with thousand feets where you get the "Lava walker ring" from? its a damn short part from Bonfire to Boss. probably easy to find GL sign because area is so small. only a weird thought from my twisted mind!
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Sun May 06, 2012 5:32 am

Hey, do not underestimate Nito. Recruiting will be done, and once we have lead souls to Nito we shall be triumphant. Just wait and see, I will be watching you....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 06, 2012 5:34 am

Next time I'm more likely to be fighting as a knight than as a Gravelord. Unless that is if find a new story/Build for my Gravelord.

If I had an Idea now it would be like the Wights and Waiths of the Ancestors from my amalgamated fanatsy stories now called Swords of the Ancestors.

"Those who rise this day;

No longer men by fires light;

or to those whose gods do pray.

Those who rise this night;

Men born whose oaths do say;

to bring them forth and for honour fight"

Lay of the Ancestors Coming, Samdin Vyardwall of House Vyardwall, Logos of the New King.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 am

Actually Im hoping for the next event to be against the lifehunters in the painted world. Itll give us a larger player base plus the gravelords can join their allies. i want to get a lot of peopel involved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am