Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know?

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know? Empty Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know?

Post by Azran Thu May 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello everybody. After finishing my 3rd consecutive playthrough of Dark Souls (NG+), I ordered Demon's Souls just out of love for the franchise.

Anything you feel I should know? I read somewhere that there is no Poise factor. That, combined with the MP Bar, will make things certainly interesting.

Is it harder or easier than Dark Souls?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know? Empty Re: Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know?

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 10, 2012 1:54 pm

You should know nothing. Walk in blind and enjoy the game as it was meant to be, you'll be judging the game for yourself anyway I'm sure. happy
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know? Empty Re: Getting Demon's Souls, thing I should know?

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Yeah, playing blindly is the most fun you can have in a souls game. However, I will impart one piece of advice: complete the first area of the shrine of storms as soon as you can. You get a variety of swords, including one that regenerates your MP and deals magic damage, as well as a powerful bow, a shield which regens health when equipped, a ring with the same affect, and the area boss is both easy, provides a good amount of souls and his soul provides an incredible miracle or an even better weapon.
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Thu May 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Get it asap and play in body form as much as you can if you want to enjoy the full online effects of the game as they were meant to be. The NA servers are being shut down on May 31st for good. Also, you can get the EU or asian versions for which there is no scheduled server shutdown as of yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 pm