Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Weird PVP glitch.

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Weird PVP glitch. Empty Weird PVP glitch.

Post by bloodpixel Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

I was using my Blue eye orb but then I was summoned as a dark spirit? Not only that I wasn't human.
    GraFGrizzli
    GraFGrizzli

Weird PVP glitch. Empty Re: Weird PVP glitch.

Post by GraFGrizzli Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:00 pm

bloodpixel wrote:I was using my Blue eye orb but then I was summoned as a dark spirit? Not only that I wasn't human.
    It's normal. Don't worry - it's a common bug.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:03 pm

A lot of people have had similar things happen to them. You can be summoned as a forest invader by putting a summon sign down in the forest. I've been summoned as a spirit of vengeance as a darkwraith, either invading the guilty or the gravelord.

I think the game makes it so you get some sort of invasion/summon no matter what. But I'm not sure.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah all types of things can occur when you are summoned. I'm in the forest covenant and I was once summoned as a white phantom to help a dude I guess go kill Sif ( surprised & confused me at first - I almost hit a forest resident, thank God I missed and choose to suicide myself by jumping off the cliff in order not to commit a sin 🇳🇴)and another time I invaded as a "spirit of vengeance" (red phantom) which I guess was to kill a camper who had sinned against Alvina (oh a I love her so lol ).

The game appears to have several different sets of criteria in order for a summon to occur - some you would not expect or be prepared for. Or it truly could be a glitch.

Jarlaxe
    Jarlaxe

Post by Jarlaxe Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 am

it happened 3 times ,without any reason it started the message inavading another world as a dark spirit and i quited right away and i was a sunbro then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am