Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
DoughGuy
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
ZikoLogiKa NL
9 posters

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live Empty The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 am

the title says it all !

we really need more servants on the xbox side of the fence to spread misery together in curse-meetings & to be able to participate in events.

For those who are interested in joining the ranks , please contact DXv04 through PM , thanks.

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live Empty Re: The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 am

Dude if I could I'd like to make you the XBL vice commander of the Gravesworn. You seem to really want this to happen. Talk to DvX to see if okay in doing this!

This is the kind of dedication we need ( though unfortunately like myself you still have to rank up to herald like everyone else)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live Empty Re: The GraveSworn are looking for new recruits on XBOX live

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 am

Meh I have no desire to join but I will donate Eyes of Death to xbox players if it encourages recruitment. I have no use for them and would like to see our rival covenant grow on my platform so I can actually wage war on them.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 4:53 am

Lol Im glad you recognise that you need us so you can have enemies. Otherwise Im sure people would see Dough for who he really is and revolt!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 4:54 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Lol Im glad you recognise that you need us so you can have enemies. Otherwise Im sure people would see Dough for who he really is and revolt!

Just as you need two to tango you need two to have a war.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 5:06 am

SunLightCrusader thanks for the generous offer., when we are in need of eyes , i will contact you and set up a trade !

I hope we'll get some new recruits to fuel the war !

@ Viral ... what are the vice commander's tasks ?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 8:50 am

Viral, this man (ZikoLogika) has been contacting me regarding Gravelording etc even before he joined the forum. I have no problem with him being Max rank or vice commander. If he is given vice commander he should be ranked up to a higher level. I will leave that up to you and I can also assist him so he can rank up.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Okay its just that he seems to be quite active to me and I'm looking for a PSN vice commander to help out when I'm unavailable.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm

DO you guys have a wiki page yet? Cause if you dont I'd be happy to quickly make one for you guys until you get a proper one.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 8:19 pm

DoughGuy wrote:DO you guys have a wiki page yet? Cause if you dont I'd be happy to quickly make one for you guys until you get a proper one.

Shrug I am supposed to make one. I made the POLG one and I want to make a similar.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 8:44 pm

Sweet then whenever you get time can you please chuck one down. I tried to make one a while back but was repulsed by its intuition offending ways!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm

I hate the formatting on the wiki, keeps making me remake the page everytime I add something new.
    @D The one I make will just be temporary so feel free to unmake it when you get the time. Although I'll be adding tons of subliminal messages so sooner might be better than later. winking
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Viral LOL that craked me up!! I can handle it. And you too Dough haha you guys cracked me up. I have to work on that and the Cursebook but I think the page takes precedence. By the way do you guys like the POLG page?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 11:13 pm

I do like the POLG page. Its pretty concise but gets the info across.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/The+Gravesworn
    Here you go.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 am

Very well done Doughguy , many thanks for making the page
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Mon May 21, 2012 4:57 pm

it good but I would suggest adding a table for the members in similar style to the POLG page make it easier to read and I would like the Gravesworn to know that you have the full support of POLG
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm

yea this will be fun I can POLG and Gravelord at the same time!! yea!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

@nsane32 It was just something I threw together to make sure the gravesworn have one. Pretty sure Dx is going to change it when he gets the time.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 7:45 am

[quote="DxV04"]yea this will be fun I can POLG and Gravelord at the same time!! yea![/quote

I really hope you will.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 pm

DoughGuy wrote:@nsane32 It was just something I threw together to make sure the gravesworn have one. Pretty sure Dx is going to change it when he gets the time.
    well the page is still good just adding suggestions for improvement but very good for how fast you made it
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed May 23, 2012 11:50 am

[quote]by ViralEnsign_ Yesterday at 12:45 pm

DxV04 wrote:yea this will be fun I can POLG and Gravelord at the same time!! yea![/quote

I really hope you will.

off course he will , DX loves to spread misery
    TeeHayne
    TeeHayne

Post by TeeHayne Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Viral and Dx have offered me a warm welcome, I'd be glad to join the ranks.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

that's awesome fellow servant , I'd like to welkcome you aswell
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

bump thread for awareness

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm