Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
dancash1808
ZikoLogiKa NL
TehInfamousAmos
DxV04
8 posters

Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time.

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. Empty Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time.

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Recap:

We Gravelords/Gravesworn/Rouge Gravelords (you forum lurkers that don't post)

So far we think every 2 weeks on :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: we will get together at the same soul level in the same area. To spread misery/and PvP against invaders or each other.

We need to now choose what time on Sundays. Again local time to you.

I am a bit torn on this because based on xbox we get busy around 10 pm every night with some nights staring at 7 to 8 then dying off until 10.

I will suggest 9 PM Sundays Local Time. Please PSN players let me know what time is best for you and the remaining Xbox players what is the best time for you.

I will average all the times and that will be our time. So if you want to be creative say 13:13. (1:13pm) You get what I am saying.

If that is not cool please let your mind be known!

Thanks. :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

Last edited by DxV04 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. Empty Re: Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm

13:37 - PSN - Because Gravelords are 1337 twisted
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. Empty Re: Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time.

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:13:37 - PSN - Because Gravelords are 1337 twisted

Hell yea see that is what I am talking about. Creativity. I am not going to say what it means but this is what I think of that. Hurrah Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 3022602407
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

On Sunday a lot of people are allready playing before the evening has started .,

plus many of us have to go to work on Monday so maybe starting a little earlier might be better.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:17 pm

I vote evening because rouge gravelords first posting ftw big grin
    while I will admittedly only be an occasional participant I don't get back till like 10 ish every other weekend, so 10 pm would be ideal big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:On Sunday a lot of people are allready playing before the evening has started .,

plus many of us have to go to work on Monday so maybe starting a little earlier might be better.

Thank you Ziko but could you be more specific please? Even and Odd number will do haha. ( did you see what I did there Sleep )
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 pm

dancash1808 wrote:I vote evening because rouge gravelords first posting ftw big grin
    while I will admittedly only be an occasional participant I don't get back till like 10 ish every other weekend, so 10 pm would be ideal big grin

LOL We know of your existence! Yea that is cool the more the merrier but of course not everyone will be able to make it everytime. But I do hope that if we do decide to do the Gravelord Tour of Lordran that those who start can finish it also.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 am

OK let me clarify,

I voted for Sunday because I thought on Sunday we could start spreading misery during daytime , if I were to pick a favourite Evening to get together I would saaay .. Friday (or Saturday) starting from 8PM/9PM. (or even 10PM)

9PM on Sunday for you Vega, is like 4AM on Monday for me silly Your 9PM wouldnt be any problem at all for me to join on Fri- or Saturdays.

Also ., GraveLord Tour of Lordran ?? Sign me up buddy !! Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 558843162 Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 3022602407 Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 558843162
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:OK let me clarify,

I voted for Sunday because I thought on Sunday we could start spreading misery during daytime , if I were to pick a favourite Evening to get together I would saaay .. Friday (or Saturday) starting from 8PM/9PM. (or even 10PM)

9PM on Sunday for you Vega, is like 4AM on Monday for me silly Your 9PM wouldnt be any problem at all for me to join on Fri- or Saturdays.

Also ., GraveLord Tour of Lordran ?? Sign me up buddy !! Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 558843162 Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 3022602407 Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 558843162

Thank you sir for your detailed response. I would like to emphasize that the chosen time is the local time.

For example Ziko, you say that 9 pm my time is 4 am your time. That is 7 hours ahead. Let's assume that we do choose 9 pm. You would gravelord at 9 pm your time (local time) that would make it 2 pm my time. So If I wanted to I could join your session then come back at 9 pm my time and start again. That is what I mean by local time.

I am not set on 9 of course any time is fine with me. Sunday does start at 00:01 hehe
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:56 pm

I am sorry if im causing any trouble but ive withdrawn my vote and changed it to : Friday !

I just want to be able to hang out in the same time-zone that most of the involved XBOX members are going to spread misery.

On Friday or Saturday ANY time is perfect for me you guys , so I'll leave that up for you to decide.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:01 pm

This is definitely the hardest part. So Sunday is not as good of a day after all.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Still whenever for me. Friday's fine.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 pm

I will ask Xbox gravelords to curse at different hours on a saturday. Just give me your local time and results. I will do the same. If we where to choose sunday and those wanting to join us in +utc time zones. We would have to do it early on Sunday. 13:37 on Sundays Haha kidding.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 pm

DxV04 wrote:

Hell yea see that is what I am talking about. Creativity. I am not going to say what it means but this is what I think of that. Hurrah Victims of Fortune Weekday NOT chosen. Need to pic time. 3022602407

That's Creativity? Jesus.

Any time is fine to Gravelord, and time is fine to Plague.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 pm

not this weekend, ill be back from my trip on Sunday, probably after 12:00ish. you can do this but i won't be able to attend if it's this weekend, it would be disappointing if i could'int. but i don't want to ruin anyone's plans.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:

That's Creativity? Jesus.

Any time is fine to Gravelord, and time is fine to Plague.

lol! come on Acidic, its not bad. Elite and we would start at 13:37 hours. It is somewhat creative :drunken:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:not this weekend, ill be back from my trip on Sunday, probably after 12:00ish. you can do this but i won't be able to attend if it's this weekend, it would be disappointing if i could'int. but i don't want to ruin anyone's plans.

Don't worry this thread is for brainstorming the best time local time (that is your time) for spreading misery.

You will know 2 weeks in advance when we will start. twisted
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 pm

oh that's good, it will be fun spreading misery as a whole, and if we see eachother's signs?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Yes the plan is to get everyone it the same 32 player lobby that is easely done by placing a WSS or RSS and getting summoned. Once that happens and you go back to your world you will see the gravelord sign. We all should be visible.

It is an experiment of sorts. If we could get 32 gravelords in a lobby what would the consequences be etc etc heheh
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 pm

a lobby as in 1 world? that would be kind of extreme no? i thought the max was 4, and you can't summon anything to help.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm

No, online dark souls groups players in 32 player lobbies. When the game first released it was 16 but they expanded it because people complained about not being able to summon.

A lobby is simply a pool of players connected via the peer to peer network.

There is a timer that moves your soul sign from 32 player lobby (that is in essence 32 worlds) Don't know if that time applies to the gravelord sign. However, we do believe that your gravelord sign is visible to the 32 players in that lobby. Only 3 in that world see BPs. It is possible that expanding the lobby from 16 to 32 affected the gravelord since now 3 worlds are affecting a 32 world lobby.

I hope that clear it up some.

PS. I am talking about signs not actual phantoms.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm

ok. i think i understand, it doesint matter to me though, as long as SoV's keep rolling in.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 pm

it should matter to you if you plan to do the gravelord tour of lordran.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 pm

I've never had a hard time getting into the same lobby as other GLs spreading misery with me, and I've never had to work at it with the Wss/RSS trick the game just made the arrangement on its own.

Also I'll confirm DxV that everyone in the lobby can see your sign, as long as they're in your SL range, though only 3 players get BPs.

As far as my best time for a Sunday since I usually work Saturday night and Sunday night my available time is unpredictable. So I'll just try and be on with someone.

I would love to do the Gravelord Tour Dè Lordran as long as its on Friday which is my only regular day off.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Federally, I am strongly considering changing the day away from sunday for the brothers and sisters that live utc + would make it hard for them to join us. When you say Friday is your day off. What time you start on Saturday?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am