Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+50
ithunktwice
Jovias-86
DamageCK
Argetlam350
Sacrilegious
FattyOfDoom
mugenis4real
Demon Slayer
xenosphere
Ghadis_God
Seenblack
dancash1808
NordNorth
Reaperfan
Forum Pirate
White Knight Wulf
pillz1990
Carphil
exod FEAR
dianaduh
Gawain
Wilkinson3424
Azran
sonofartorias
Majikero07
BackwardsBaboon
Knight N. Allant
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Sparda
Quarik
WyrmHero
Noob-of-Artorias
BartholomewWenceslas
JoeBroski09
Emergence
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BoilerFan8472
Federally
SunlightCrusader
skarekrow13
cloudyeki
Spurgun
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Garl Vinland
Leeroy_Jenkins
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
BindMind
54 posters

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! Empty [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 am

Hey guys, BindMind Here.

I've basically just joined this forum, and the first thing I noticed was a severe lack of proper signatures. So, I'm willing to help you guys out.

I won't be giving you all works of art or anything amazing, but I can at least give you SOMETHING. Here's what I can do:

Static Signatures (normal signature)
    Split signatures (click on different parts of the signature to link to different things)

That's about it. Again, nothing fancy.

If you want to make a request, just post in this thread detailing what you want. DO NOT PM ME. Be as specific or as vague as you want, just know that it may not be EXACTLY what you wanted if you're too specific or too vague. (PS: I tend to do a better job with screenshots rather than concept art)

Because of the sheer number of requests, I require that you include a photo you would like me to use. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is the current queue for requests:

Queue:
    Requested Changes:

And a list of my creations for this forum so far:

Signature Archive:

If you like what I do, throw me some rep! It'd be most appreciated.

Thankyou all for your kind words and have a wonderful day Souls community!

Last edited by BindMind on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 66 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 am

One like your except Oscar kindling a bonfire saying "Perhaps you can keep the torch lit" or whatever he says. Ill check the actual line soon.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! Empty Re: [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk!

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 am

DoughGuy wrote:One like your except Oscar kindling a bonfire saying "Perhaps you can keep the torch lit" or whatever he says. Ill check the actual line soon.

"... But perhaps you can keep the torch lit..." is what the subtitles say.

I'll get right on that for you ^^

Would you like your username included in the picture?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:12 am

Yes tha would be great! Same place as yours if possible.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 am

One of ummmmmmm......
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 am

I want one with Paladin Leeroy running into battle and i want it to say "alright times up lets do this..." with my username faded in like the others thanks.

Last edited by Leeroy_Jenkins on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 am

DoughGuy wrote:Yes tha would be great! Same place as yours if possible.

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! DkSOscarSigDoughGuy

Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSOscarSigDoughGuy.png[/IMG]
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:32 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:One of ummmmmmm......

wat

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:I want one with paladin leeroy running into battle yelling Leeeeeeeeeeerooooy Jenkinnnnns!

This one might be difficult to find a picture for. I may have to make my own silly Could take some time.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:36 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:I want one with paladin leeroy running into battle yelling Leeeeeeeeeeerooooy Jenkinnnnns!

This one might be difficult to find a picture for. I may have to make my own silly Could take some time.[/quote]
    Haha no problem. Btw yours and doughs look great keep up the good work silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 am

BindMind wrote:

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! DkSOscarSigDoughGuy

Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSOscarSigDoughGuy.png[/IMG]
    LOVING IT!
    Now to find a random post you made to rep you up where it counts.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:45 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    BindMind wrote:

-snip-

Code:
    LOVING IT!
    Now to find a random post you made to rep you up where it counts.

I'm glad you like it! [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! 3207319737

I'll start on Leeroy tomorrow.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 am

cheers
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:cheers

Quick question for sir Jenkins. Do you want it in a similar style to the previously made, or do you want it different?

EDIT:

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! DkSLeeroyJenkinsSigbeta

I don't really like the picture, so consider this temporary filler. I won't be offended if you choose not to use it, as I'm still searching for a more desirable photo.

You can also request a different style if you prefer.

Last edited by BindMind on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Garl Vinland
    Garl Vinland
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Garl Vinland Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 am

Link <------- That is the picture I would like you to do and I want it to say "I will let no harm come to my dearest Astraea.( It's the first one by rosencruez) and 1 more thing I would like my username like yours please and thank you!
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:12 am

BindMind wrote:
    Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:cheers

Quick question for sir Jenkins. Do you want it in a similar style to the previously made, or do you want it different?

EDIT:

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! DkSLeeroyJenkinsSigbeta

I don't really like the picture, so consider this temporary filler. I won't be offended if you choose not to use it, as I'm still searching for a more desirable photo.

You can also request a different style if you prefer.
    I like the style just fine happy .
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:22 am

Garl Vinland wrote:Link <------- That is the picture I would like you to do and I want it to say "I will let no harm come to my dearest Astraea.( It's the first one by rosencruez) and 1 more thing I would like my username like yours please and thank you!

It's a bit big, but I really didn't have any other choice... There's no way to get the whole picture without being a bit taller.

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! DkSGarlVinlandSig
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSGarlVinlandSig.png[/IMG]

EDIT:
    If you would like any changes, let me know.

Here's a quick alternative, in a similar style to the others, if you prefer:

[Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! DkSGarlVinlandSigolde
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr240/bindmind/DkSGarlVinlandSigolde.png[/IMG]

Last edited by BindMind on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Garl Vinland
    Garl Vinland
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Garl Vinland Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 am

That is Sexy!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 am

This is spreading like wildfire.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 am

Garl Vinland wrote:That is Sexy!

Good to know. Thankyou! big grin
    Garl Vinland
    Garl Vinland
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Garl Vinland Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:44 am

And Thank you so much!!! [Closed] I'm willing to make DkS related Sigs for you folk! 1330857165
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:46 am

DoughGuy wrote:This is spreading like wildfire.

Yes, a whole 3 requests! Soon I shall take over the entire forum. Muahahahahah.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 am

Well with me advertising my sig you'll get plenty of people wanting more.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:55 am

DoughGuy wrote:Well with me advertising my sig you'll get plenty of people wanting more.

Perhaps =3
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 am

Okay, may I request one instead of a DkS related or DeS related one. I would enjoy Minsc and Boo from Baldur's Gate - The Baldurs Gate Shadows of Amn Logo on the right side of the sig and then the text would be, "Jump on my sword while you can, gankers... I won't be so gentle!"
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:42 am

"May the flames guide thee"

With a picture of Gwyn, but if you can't find a good, cool picture of him then just go with Ornstein... because he's awesome silly

Thanks big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am