Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU)

Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU) Empty Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU)

Post by Dogwelder Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 am

I'm on the EU server and am currently on my second playthrough of DS (from the very beginning, not New Game+). I'm working on my toon and equipment much more this time around than I did before and am currently in need of a Pure Moonlightstone and both a Chunk of Bladestone and a Pure Bladestone. (Big surprise on the PB, I know...)

I've tried farming for Chunks of Bladestone and don't seem to be having any luck, and with everything I've read about Pure Bladestone on DS forums, I don't have the patience to spend days and days farming with such a slim chance of picking up what I need.

So I was wondering if anyone could drop me any of the stones I need, either as a trade or just because they've got the stones to spare and are willing to help me out. I'm currently SL40 but can level up quickly enough to meet a player's SL range if necessary. Again, I need:

* Pure Moonlightstone
    * Chunk of Bladestone
    * Pure Bladestone

My PSN username: BuenoExcellente

If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU) Empty Re: Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU)

Post by Argetlam350 Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:06 am

I have chunks of bladestone and I'll trade quite a lot of them for a pure darkmoonstone. I'm hoping to get my hands on a pure bladestone as well soon and I'll also throw that into the trade if I get one.

SL: 246 PSN:Argetlam350
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU) Empty Re: Need Bladestones or Pure Moonlightstone (EU)

Post by Dogwelder Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Thanks for the offer, but your SL is much too high for me - I'm SL40 at the moment and also I'm planning on stopping my current toon's progress when I reach SL120. Thanks anyway and good luck getting the Pure Darkmoonstone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am