Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   Empty Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 am

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   FederalsPicture

So me and Jovias have been spamming multiple threads discussing our next adventure, so I figured I'd make a thread for us, and other cosplayers, to discuss our antics and adventures.

So this is the plan, me and Jovias are going to take our Smough & Ornstein cosplays, see avatar, through the whole game cooping! So we will use this thread to plan, discuss and tell our tales! I also encourage anyone else who enjoys a good cosplay to post here and offer your stories, input or desire to fight us! Now you don 't have to be a cosplay to fight us, we enjoyed pvping random invaders, but the more cosplays the better!

We will start off at SL30 in the Parish and level incrementally as we go.

So here is the official start of Smough & Ornstein's Excellent Adventure!

BUILDS

Smough:
    Smough @ 30
    Smough @ 55
    Smough @ 80
    Smough @ 120

Ornstein:
    Ornstein @ 30
    Ornstein @ 55
    Ornstein @ 80
    Ornstein @ 120

Last edited by Federally on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 am

Videos:
    Smough & Ornstein: Sen's Fortress

Smough & Ornstein vs Iron Golem

Smough & Ornstein vs Knight Kirk

Smough vs Knight Kirk

Smough & Ornstein: Anor Londo

Smough & Ornstein: The Catacombs

Other Coop Cosplays:
    The Warriors Three!

A Tale Of Swords and Souls

The Fellowship of Lordran

Last edited by Federally on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 am

Do you know what level you'll be maxing at yet? Cause I can fight you at 80 with my Oscar.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 am

And finally we have our own thread... lol

Here is my Orns designed for 120 happy

http://tinyurl.com/7clunhw

Last edited by Jovias-86 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 am

I wanted 150 but then Fed think its gona be too harsh. winking
    So we would stop at 120 I suppose
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:02 am

We can take a break at 80 to fight DoughGuy for sure!

Jovias post Ornstein at 30
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 am

There you go...

http://tinyurl.com/7xcgvcw

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 am

how about Smough's SL120?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 am

Okay this is what I'm thinking for 120

http://tinyurl.com/7sjd362

Smough does a bit more then just smash you with a hammer in the fight so I expanded my repertoire. He has Force, to mimic his AoE smash thing. He is also a member of Princess Guard (makes sense right?) and is wearing the Ring of The Sun Princess because it's appropriate, thanks Wyrm for suggestion, but why wear it and not have another miracle? So I added Bountiful Sunlight since it's a covenant miracle and helpful in coop which fits this team cosplay theme! Then again it may break the cosplay, thoughts? I equipped the weakest Talisman and minimum stats required to try and not break the cosplay.

I'm also not sure about the 2nd ring, I can still fat roll without RoFaP, but I don't know what to pick instead. The idea of using the Wolf Ring and having 131 poise makes me laugh, but its really pointless right? Not sure how many hits I can tank with 91 poise. Then again I've considered the RtSR which seems like a better idea. But I need suggestions!

Also Jovias I love 120 Ornstein, but shouldn't he be Princess Guard too?!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:40 am

RTRS could be switched to when 1 of you dies to mimic the absorbing of the other.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 am

I was also thinking ring of steel protection, I should be hard to stab to death right? But does it make a noticeable difference?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 am

I think with dimishing returns from defence it wont do much with Smoughs armour.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 am

Good point DoughGuy! But I think I figured it out, Chloranthy ring! I always forget it exists but I believe it both fits the Cosplay and is effective. Smough doesn't get tired and I should be able to swing that hammer a bit more.

So are my miracles a no no or am I okay?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 am

ornstein should be the miracle user - it suits him better.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 am

Yeah I know but I wanted something else to do some times lol. And i think force fits, since I can't jump up in the air and come down making a big shockwave I just use force! Then the Bountiful Sunlight is just because the princess ring fits but is useless if I don't have a miracle it boosts! So I picked a princess covenant one that will help us while we coop. Maybe it's a bad idea, I guess if someone else agrees with you Amos I'll concede
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:08 am

Hope you liked my build Amos...

Btw Fed. Could you copy paste your build directly or somethng... It does not open.

And Bountiful Sunlight should be owesome!!!
    Sunlight spear too winking
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:09 am

No keep bountiful.. i would have but thn I need sunlight spear happy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 am

Lol okay long link incoming

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDQ1LDE0LDQwLDM5LDksMTEsOCwzNiwwLDQxLDQxLDM4LDQxLDM0LDMxLDAsODEsMTI0LDAsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLDEsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCx3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4=

That fit your needs? I think I'll keep bountiful too, I must serve the princess and what better way to do that then employing here miracle?!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:36 am

Yeah Bountiful would be fun... never seen anyone use it before.

Build is perfect! Cloranthy could work instead of Rofap happy
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:38 am

Fed we should msg every Invader explainin our journey in short happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:40 am

Sick of guarding Gwynevere O&S decided to travel the world! And in the (place) they killed (person you killed).
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Fed we should msg every Invader explainin our journey in short happy

DoughGuy wrote:Sick of guarding Gwynevere O&S decided to travel the world! And in the (place) they killed (person you killed).

Yes! We shall do this! Alright work needs to go by faster, I wanna get this started. I'll be online in approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 am

ThanX Dough... Will use the exact same line happy

Work needs to go faster... 3 hours and 30 minutes approx sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 am

Well today is my day off so I'll have much more time to play today. My 30 Smough should be ready and waiting under the Wyvern bridge!

I figure I'll make him and run through the forest to Parish and leave Taurus alive for later.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah lets leave Taurus and all other possible bosses alive.
    We need them winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am