Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 10 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:00 pm

ahahaha tbh those fights where the most fun ive had in ages!!, i wanna do do A gwyn and solaire one, have solaire medium roll and gwyn fast rolls, no DWGR though will be beast!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 10 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:19 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:ahahaha tbh those fights where the most fun ive had in ages!!, i wanna do do A gwyn and solaire one, have solaire medium roll and gwyn fast rolls, no DWGR though will be beast!

I agree, this cosplay duo has been a blast and the fights with you and Glatts were awesome. Don't know why but it really is a lot of fun doing these cosplays.

Dude that would be cool, especially if we can do Gwyn & Solaire vs Smough & Ornstein. I think once the DLC hits and we get the battle of stoicism we'll get more options for fun cosplay battles.

Also Jovias, please try and improve your net performance lol. I'll Pm you some info on it.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 pm

lol this looks awesome, i need to do this with someone. i would do a bk cosplay for this, bk and sk together?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

RantFromRant wrote:lol this looks awesome, i need to do this with someone. i would do a bk cosplay for this, bk and sk together?

BK and SK together would be cool too. The weapons are diverse enough you actually would have different strengths and weaknesses like me and Ornstein. I know you took a break for a while and came back, so I would definitely suggest something like this as it breathes new life into the experience. Oh and feel free to seek a partner here in the thread!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:14 pm

even the break didnt do much. i think i needed something like this, it doesnt have to be a cosplay co op(i would still do bk though). pvp is getting boring specially since i got dks on day one. and i actually love co oping which is the main reason i still get on sometimes.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey Rant ill do a BK SK cosplay with ya anytime man!!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 pm

aye, I would do a coop one with you Rant however it seems to be that we would be on at completely diff times.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

let's do this!!! wanna start tonigth or tomorrow?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

yeah amos, im on eatersn time and i think youre ahead 4 or 5 hours which sucks big time.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 pm

DarkW is good Rant, uou guys will make a good duo as long as youre time schedules meet up. Also if either of you two need help getting the gear on a low level character lemme know, I can supply the both of you with a full range of SK and BK gear.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

yeah i dont wanna bb glitch but i need the gear since you dont get it until kiln lol and i want 99 humanity because doing a co op like that with no humanity to begin with is goonna suck big time because i see ourselves getting invaded a lot. i've played a lot with dark hes really cool and would love doing that co op with him, i think its only an hour difference between both of us.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Alright if you don't wanna glitch that's fine, I can just supply the both of you with anything you need so you have a solid start. I have all SK and BK armor, all SK and BK weapons and can supply the both of you with all your consumables.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 pm

thanks dude, i'll let you knoe if i or we do.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 pm

This sounds super fun Rant and yes ill take the BK or SK gear for sure Fed...I need to make a new POLG anyways lol!

Ill have consumables taken care of for us Rant we just need the gear and weps!

....So what do you wanna be BK or SK?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 am

Well since he has a thread discussing BK builds I believe he wants to be the BK lol. So are you guys starting off in the beginning like we did at the lowest SL you can equip the gear?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am

i wanna do it starting from sl1. i wanna see our bk and sk grow into their equipment and bond through jolly co op!!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 am

it might be a pain in the *** getting out of burg, church and btown but we can do it! after btown it's gonna be more fun and less invasions.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

That's the best way to do it Rant.

Alright so the video process has gone slow since the PvP we did the other day but the videos have been finished from this morning, however I have had much technical difficulties getting them uploaded for some weird reason. However they are finally uploading now and should be ready for viewing soon.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 am

awesome, i saw the videos and they're freaking hilarious, need more!!!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am

Huzzah! Moar vids! cheers
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

Okay next video is up, these are our battles with Glatts,

Edit: Apparently it's still 'processing', whatever that means and will be ready soon
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 am

Now the video works
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 am

Nice, Glatts did well.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 am

Pretty tough to pull that off armed with only a Barbed Sword. Bow
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:56 am

Yes Glatts was great. He learned quickly we have absurdly low HP and his goal was to be too fast for my hammer and whittle away at Jov. Though after our fights with Billy today we made a break through in our team fighting and do much better together, which was important because Billy'a build was brutal.

The video of us taking on Anor Londo and fighting the imposter Smough & Ornstein is currently processing. Then the video of the 1v1s I had with Glatts will be up after that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am