Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers)

Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers) Empty Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers)

Post by Doelker Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 am

Ok, I started a new playthrough from scratch with a different build. Going for melee this time. When I reached the Stonefang Tunnel I accidentaly hit Patches and he went all crazy on me so I had to put him out of his misery.
    The thing is: is killing Patches to screw my playthrough further? Like when I get to world 4-2 where he appeared again? Or i just lost him as a merchant and that's it?

Other thing that I am wondering about is, I already killed The execufioner in world 1-1 PWWT. And got the pure Greystone from the wanderer in world 2-2 and DBS from world 2-3 (obviously). Can I still get their BP versions if I go to PBWT?

What is the best and fastest way to change world tendencies without using SEE since I don't have enough to use them and keep suiciding in human form.

Thanks in advance...
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers) Empty Re: Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers)

Post by ublug Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

Killing Patches will only lose him as a merchant, so you will be unable to buy heavy arrows.
    The special npc's appear in a pure white and pure black tendency, killing one version will not prevent the other from appearing.
    Fastest way to change world tendency to black is to use soee's happy If you don't have any stones you can revive by killing a boss in another world, then go back to the world you are changing and die there. Also killing the special npc's in pure white will count as 3 deaths, and could save you some stones.

If you need more soee's you can farm them in 5-3, buy from the filthy woman, or kill urbain then farm them from the black phantom npc in 4-2.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers) Empty Re: Npc's and BP Npc's (Possible Spoilers)

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 am

Demons has so much grind in it Sleep

You can see the other version even if the other is dead, hence why you should go to PWWT, get whatever reward you get from the person, then kill them to help reduce the world tendency for you so less emphereal eye stones needed happy
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

Thank you guys... I find farming in Demon's a little more difficult than in Dark, specially the ore. I'm still looking for 3 chunks of Greystone.
    I was farminf the lizard's cave but they stopped respawnning.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:10 pm

At least the stones actually drop in Demon's (I'm looking at you, Slabs!)

I'd recommend farming SoEE's too. I know some people actually glitch to get a frickin' load of them, but where's the fun in that. silly
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Well friends ... It seems that killing Patches does screw up your game a little.
    When I got to 4-2 Patches isn't there of course, so I jumped down the pit and there is the black phantom but no sign of Saint Urbain at all.

The black phantom respawns every time I warp back or reload my game. If you talk to the guy at the nexus he says SU was kicked into the pit by Patches but he's just not there.

I can't buy the best miracles so I will have to wait until NG+ to do it.

I already tried world tendency and I even got the Makoto and killed Satsuki as well qnd is still the same. The only good thing is that with the black phantom respawning I have an infinite source of SoEE and chunks of Darkmoonstone.

Other strange fact is that the Graverobber isn't at the beginning of 4-2 even though I saved him in 4-1, somehow my game got kind of glitched now.

So be careful and don't hit accidentally Patches in world 2-2 or your game might get screwed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm