Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hm, what? 5-2 Weird Issue

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Hm, what? 5-2 Weird Issue Empty Hm, what? 5-2 Weird Issue

Post by Azran Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 pm

So, I was backtracking through 5-2, opening the shortcut and generally memorizing the layout of the swamp.

All that time, I had been receiving souls in groups of 72-102. Over and over. I received like 3000 after 15 minutes.
    After a while, I remember that a few days ago I had achieved PWWT (and lost it after getting killed by BP Garl) so I decided to check whether her sister was around or not (mind you, BP Garl wasn't anymore in 5-3).
    So, when I get to the place she's supposed to be, there's only her armour set.

Um, did mobs just kill her? I did receive a +720 or something souls indicator while I was there, but even then the smaller amounts were still ticking in my counter.

Also, I went to the Nexus, and came back, and half the enemies in the Shantytown were already dead. :|
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Hm, what? 5-2 Weird Issue Empty Re: Hm, what? 5-2 Weird Issue

Post by ublug Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:09 pm

It's just a bug. Enemies spawn before their part of the game-world is loaded, which makes them fall to their death.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Alright then.

But is Selen supposed to be dead? I mean, I found her armor lying as a drop (not the yellow wispy thing, but as the graphic you get if you drop an item yourself).
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:58 pm

She is probably dead if you found it before the slug nest (close to the first fog), she is probably alive if you found it after the slug nest (close to the second fog and village). There's a slug that also drops her armor on a small island close to the village, if the slug died and dropped it she should be ok.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am