Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 am

hmm, ill see whats up for me and let ya know.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:55 am

Sounds good! I was looking at our roster list, alot of our members are more prominent members of other covenants, and thus not likely to side with us first. Others Ive never even seen lol. Of course I know you (chaos) will attend if your able, just wondering how many other members are actually active, and consider this cov their #1.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 am

Don't know where the hell DLC is released on the 13th but here says that it's on the 23th in NA.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/dark-souls-dlc-hitting-xbox-360-ps3-oct-23-6396740

Why do you say Servant is the dominant force spectre? I haven't seen him on the forums for so long. I would say rooster is most dedicated one here.
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Sunlight_Warrior Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 am

dam it i cant enter the battle cause my best pyromancer account is lv 59 or something sorry rooster
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 am

Dominant force as in, scored 900 points last war I think silly
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 am

Oh right, you guys believe that...
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:11 am

Appreciate the praise Wyrm! @Dough, he did do great in the war! This tournament/battle, whatever its called silly , will be a bit different though, will be operated like I suggested for the main wars. So of course having a great pvper on board will be welcome, but each fighter will have to do their part! Lol
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:49 pm

@Wyrm
    Yeah, I hate my date off a bit. Got it mixed up with some stuff I have been doing, so yeah, got that wrong. And after seeing servant play, I thoroughly believe he got that score.

@Rooster
    I hope I do not offend you by praising others. YOur doing great, and I have something in store for you with the update, which might be delayed because of life (hate life lol). As for the tournament, I can be there, I have nothing planned, and the most I might have is work, but I'm in the training phase so I got a bit before my hours skyrocket.

@Sunlight
    It shouldn't take to long to get a 120. I can get one done without even using teh BB glitch in about 2 days, playing about 8 hours each day. You should be able to join.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Why do you say Servant is the dominant force spectre? I haven't seen him on the forums for so long. I would say rooster is most dedicated one here.
    big grin
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Also rooster I'll be there for your tournament happy
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm

So, the new website is coming along well, but I need to ask here.

What do you guys think about a path involving the sun's healing powers? Like in an aspect where its to heal others, not yourself. Sure, its outside of the suffering idea, but in a way, your suffering, as you are forced to help people over and over without any reward, or any care, and you do it for izalith.

I'm skeptical on it all, and I want to know your opinions
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:42 pm

I can see the relation to suffering... the idea of healing others without any choice in the matter is interesting. I just dont know if its getting too far away from our roots. Cool idea, but might be too unrelated for my tastes.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:52 pm

i find the idea intriguing but that does eem a lil far away from the roots if you as me n what about the dark arts?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Darkfire is the next path. When you guys gain access to the site, you'll see all the new info. Official site access will be the 23rd, trying to pair it up with the release of the dlc
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm

i c my question if u can answer is there is only one black pyro so how do make a drak arts path?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:04 am

The lore of izalith is connected to an old sorcery based on fire. After Chaos erupted, then pyromancy was born. The dark magic, the dark pyromancy, and the dark hand are going to be key abilities of Darkfire path.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:34 am

ahhh i c that makes more sense thanks
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 am

hey when is the tournement for the smaller covs? did i miss it? i just rememberd it and thought if i missed it.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 am

Havnt missed it, Ive moved it back to November 9th 10th and 11th. Giving everyone more time and honestly more time to advertise about it because we need more members.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:12 pm

ok hey i might bring in a new cov later k? but thats yet to be seen anywho thanks fer the info i cant wait!!! XD
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:33 am

Alright Followers, as of now only myself and sunlight warrior are representing at the war that IM hosting!..... Need more participants! We need to have a direct effect on the outcome of this, especially considering our Cov is hosting it! https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12452-small-cov-s-unite-for-tournament-war

Where are all the followers??? We could. have a get together practice/spar match as well for the war, ut I need soldiers!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:54 am

I'll be back on as of tuesday. The DLC comes out, and I'm going to be hardcore playing lol.

I won't be able to play much before that, because I need to finish the website.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:01 am

Absolutely understandable chaos. The event will start Nov 4th, if your able to make it or get some other members to wake up, that would be great, if not, me and sunlight warrior will be the face of the followers for this event, no biggie. I can be the general of our two man army for now silly
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:06 pm

I think twilight was looking to join. I'll message Joe and Ziko. I know for a fact that Servant is going as well.

I talk to these people a lot on skype lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Meh. Im not on Skype too often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm