Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Federally
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
SunlightCrusader
Servant of Priscilla
9 posters

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  Empty Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 am

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  Captur11

So Me, Sunlight, and Pendant have decided to do a cosplay of Iron Knight Tarkus(me),
    Oscar(Sunlight) and Anastasia(Pendant). We will start at SL 30 and grow incrementally in level in different areas. 
    Builds:
    Tarkus @ 30
    Tarkus @ 50
    Tarkus @ 80
    Tarkus @ 120
    Anastasia @ 50
    Anastasia @ 80
    Oscar @ 30
    Oscar @ 50
    Oscar @ 80
    Videos:
    Lower Undead Burg 1
    Lower Undead Burg 2
    Depths
    Hydra
    Blighttown

Last edited by Servant of Priscilla on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 pm

I could do it. I would like more specifics if possible though.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!  Empty Re: Fellowship of Lordran. Oscar, Anastasia, and Tarkus Three person coop cosplay!!!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Well that's what we need to decide silly But I wanted to get a third member first before we set any rules. So the members are Servant as Tarkus, Sunlight as Oscar, and Pendant as Anastasia. What level should we start at?? IMO I think we should start lvl 30 as Fed suggested. But this is a group effort so I can't tell you exactly what you should do so ideas??
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:53 pm

I don't BB glitch because I'm afraid to frack up my console, so I would probably need someone to trade me the needed gear.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I can do that. Btw what is BB glitching?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Well lets see. First we need to know what boss we plan to start at, what our timeframe will be, and how we intend to equip ourselves. I can retrieve mine quite easily by simply taking the back way into the valley of drakes for the sword, to darkroot for the armor, and then to the asylum for the shield. However you guys have gear that only becomes available a bit later. You will either need to trade or use a certain glitch to get it for earlier bosses. We should also confer on builds and tactics. Tarkus should be relatively straightforward, Oscar is easy to think about but will require some balancing, but Anastasia I have no idea about. Small weapon and miracles perhaps? We have a lot of decisions to make.

SL 30 would be a good starting level as each of our builds should be viable then.

We don't discuss glitches here but look it up on youtube.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Not sure if I can discuss this on here or not, though it's such a widely used and accepted glitch that it might be Ok to talk about.

There has actually been a recent thread created discussing this very glitch: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7801-i-don-t-always-bb-glitch-but-when-i-do-it-s-pretty-funny

Also, on an unrelated note, why Oscar, Anastacia, and Tarkus? If I could change could I be Dusk if only for the reason that I like the way the Antiquated Set looks?
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm

I just thought it would be fun and if you would rather be Dusk it's all good you can be her. what I was planning for Anastasia was either pyromancies or miracles But Dusk is kinda obvious what she would be doing I mean she sells you the stuff lol but you can im prove upon it the way you want to Pendant that's the fun part
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Well lets see. First we need to know what boss we plan to start at, what our timeframe will be, and how we intend to equip ourselves. I can retrieve mine quite easily by simply taking the back way into the valley of drakes for the sword, to darkroot for the armor, and then to the asylum for the shield. However you guys have gear that only becomes available a bit later. You will either need to trade or use a certain glitch to get it for earlier bosses. We should also confer on builds and tactics. Tarkus should be relatively straightforward, Oscar is easy to think about but will require some balancing, but Anastasia I have no idea about. Small weapon and miracles perhaps? We have a lot of decisions to make.

SL 30 would be a good starting level as each of our builds should be viable then.

We don't discuss glitches here but look it up on youtube.
    For the boss I was thinking either gargoyles or Capra Demon. What do you mean by "Timeframe"?? and I can get mine and Pendant's equipment kinda fast
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Timeframe as in when we start, when we will be doing this, how often, etc. I think that Anastasia, Tarkus, and Oscar were chosen because they appear in the trailer together. And all I know is that we aren't supposed to discuss how to do them or how they work. A discussion about its use as long as the aforementioned details are left out should be safe.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Timeframe as in when we start, when we will be doing this, how often, etc. I think that Anastasia, Tarkus, and Oscar were chosen because they appear in the trailer together.
    Oh ok well I'm free quite a lot after work, when do you guys wanna do it?? and boout them because they were in the trailer yea that's the reason
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Uh I'm pretty much always available. I'm out of school for the summer and currently unemployed so I really don't have much to take up my time. At the end of July I'm going on a trip out of country though and won't be back until August 7. Other than that I shouldn't be too busy.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Kk and how bout you Pendant?? Also Pendant are you doing dusk or ana??
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Also are we going to start at Capra or Gargoyles??
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:08 pm

Lets start at the gargoyles.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Ok if you guys wanna start today I am all for it big grin I have my Tarkus chara ready whenever you want to start. Can anyone film this??
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Uh I need to make my Oscar first. Do any of us have an effective way to record? I have a camera but that isn't the best way to record. I do have something I will be doing in about 5 hours that will last about 4 hours. I'm speaking in these terms to get around the timezone differences for the record. I'll get to work on my Oscar.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:30 pm

By the way could Oscar use a heal miracle by any chance?
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Well his sword has a faith requirement and he was on a mission for the gods so would think so
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 pm

I just want the heal/great heal. I don't need WoG or anything. Okay so I'll just put a talisman in my build then. Okay I'm off to begin my build then.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Kk http://tinyurl.com/7gxe78a this is my lvl 30 Tarkus Build
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. Real life called. Anyway here are my two SL 30 Dusk and Anastacia test builds. I'm open to suggestions, and would love to hear your thoughts. Also, just ask me if you need anything explained.

Anyway, without further ado here are the builds:

1) Dusk: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4401198945592678

2) Anastacia: http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3286167421517741

Let me know what you guys think. And yeah, I also think we should start at the Gargoyles.

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Well both of these characters are really great!! I would freak out if either of these girls fought me during pvp silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 pm

So Pendant which one are you going to do and what items will you need??
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm still torn, I'll let you two decide. Anastacia seems stronger though as Dusk's DEX gets higher she will really be powerful with her dagger.

I'm honestly Ok with either, and I didn't know that about Tarkus, Oscar, and Ana appearing together in the opening cinematic, so that's an interesting tid-bit. I'd only lean towards Dusk because I can get her stuff a lot faster than Ana's. I choose the Master Key, kill Havel, kill the Hydra and I'm pretty much all set. I'd just need some kind soul to give me Priscy's Dagger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 am