Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
BARZOHD-
Serious_Much
6 posters

Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss..

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss.. Empty Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss..

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Clobbered to death by some giant dragon as reward for killing vanguard first time you meet him.

Nice.
    BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss.. Empty Re: Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss..

Post by BARZOHD- Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm

I always wondered if u killed him too
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss.. Empty Re: Guess they don't appreciate you killing the Tutorial boss..

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm

I didnt first time, got 1 shotted silly

started a new one as mage just to see because someone said you dont just go to nexus, and my second go will be using a mage..

and well, not what i expected.
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sen545331 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm

You have to die in some fashion or the game can't really start
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:43 pm

you'll see it again later and then it's time for revenge!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 pm

lol more like its killing time! i reckon ill get smashed next time too!

least i hope so.. Iv done Flame Lurker and the Maneaters today and both were disappointingly easy :|

Genuinely think gargoyles are harder than maneaters.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

wait until you meet the yellow phantom boss and some jerk backstabs you as soon as your through the door, and i can't remember if that things the final boss of stonefang tunnel or the final level itself...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:wait until you meet the yellow phantom boss and some jerk backstabs you as soon as your through the door, and i can't remember if that things the final boss of stonefang tunnel or the final level itself...

I really hope something is harder, Im trolling the game like it's dark souls and iv done several playthroughs at the minute..

at the moment it seems to me like the regular mobs in Demons are harder (because you HAVE to use different weapon types, no poise etc), but bosses are a lot easier..

but the mob difficulty is counteracted by fact i just have a regen ring on constantly and and almost endless supply of grass :|
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 am

Going from Demons to Demons the Flamelurker is a pain in the ***, but going from Dark souls to Demons the flamelurker is easier, especially after O & S.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 am

enjoy the boss controlled by another player, i bet a few trolls are hanging around there just so they can be your area boss:D and you'll love gwyn after you face allant, also if you're that bored try dueling one of the dual katana black knights, it's highly likely they'll gut you:twisted:
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:25 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:enjoy the boss controlled by another player, i bet a few trolls are hanging around there just so they can be your area boss:D and you'll love gwyn after you face allant, also if you're that bored try dueling one of the dual katana black knights, it's highly likely they'll gut you:twisted:

I loved camping that area, I almost never lost. Hell, I loved camping that world in general, won so many 3 v 1s just knocking people off of ledges lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 am