Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
DxV04
Serious_Much
swordiris
ZikoLogiKa NL
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
NR-K
11 posters

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel Empty The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 am

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel RedHand11

Vagrant witches and warlocks of Carim who once bowed to the chaotic forces of fire, had found their true place of purpose within the folds of necromancy. Bewitched into a plot devised by the treacherous Pinwheel to steal the powers of the first of the four lords, Nito, later found themselves Nito's enemies after the mutiny had been thwarted. In time, the Red Hand, as they were branded, continued to prove allegiance to Nito with their combined efforts, gradually strengthening their pact with the Garavelord and diminishing their status as traitors. Though their true ambitions are ever vexing as their pasts as exiles of Carim.

We are the Red Hand, descendants of Carim exiles in search of their purpose. Our misdeeds against the Gravelord Nito has branded us traitors and mutineers. We continue to prove our servitude together with our fates bound, as ever. Together we spread misery and death, but for our own purposes. We are a scourge; created by the world to eliminate all hypocritical fools who seek vengeance masked by self-righteousness. In the Eyes of Death, our third eye, fate is decided. Revenge is a circular abomination only remedied by death.

Our Goals

- Together we continue to lure SoV's to their deaths, raiding specific locations through cooperative Gravelording.

- We develop in-depth "schemes" to insure the death of an SoV. Strategies and successful solo Gravelording tactics provided by all members is our duty.

- We seek to rid any and all darkmoon affiliate from existence. No mercy. No hesitation.

- We continue to aid any and all servants of the Gravelord in their exploits; complying with any request made by a leader of a Gravelord Covenant. Ever prepared for servitude.

Requirements

Allowed Covenants

- Gravelord Servant
    As a member of the Gravelord Servants we obtain our Eyes of Death to lure SoV's to their doom. We are the nearest to the Gravelord Nito himself, and therefore are the main conduits of his will within the covenant.

- Chaos Servant
    Those still clinging to our older ways still provide a great deal of our offensive force against all SoV's. Promoting anarchy and drawing out those who seek to "fix" the world through vile vengeance is their purpose.

Clothing Restrictions

As the Red Hand, we are eternally branded as traitors. Therefore, by the will of Nito, no Red Hand may ever act outside the following clothing restrictions:

Head - Thief's Mask, Any pinwheel mask (mask of the father, mother, child)
    Torso - Crimson Robe
    Legs - Dark Attire (Black tights, black sorcerers pants, etc)
    Arms - Dark Attire (same as legs)

For additional information on our Lore, Favorite Weapons, Miracles and Pyromancies, as well as member-created builds and content, see the Red Handbook (below).

Last edited by NR-K on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 am; edited 41 times in total
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel Empty Re: The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

Red Handbook
    A compilation of Red Hand members and their entries on builds, strategies, and covenant-oriented concerns.

Members:

Titles & Voting:

Build Entries:

Gravelording Strategies:

Equipment & Weapons:

Miracles & Pyromancies:

Last edited by NR-K on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am; edited 56 times in total
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel Empty Re: The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

. Event Bulletin .

Key
    Open = Open for all members of this site to participate.
    Closed = An exclusive event for Red Hand.
    War = A collective assault on a particular covenants main location.
    Special = "S" types specify particular groups/participants.

Gauntlet
    Type: "S" Accepts volunteers
    Time: 00/00/00 00:00
    Location(s): Blighttown
    Objective: A single member starting at the Valley of Drakes entrance to Blighttown must reach The Depths entrance of Blighttown while 3 SoV's (members / volunteers) attempt to deny his passage. Requires at least 3 participants, adding a handicap to a 1v2.
    Rules: In developement

Be Wary of Pincer Attack!
    Type: Closed
    Time: 00/00/00 00:00
    Location(s): Various
    Objective: Cooperative gravelording. Using ambush and surprise attacks to terrorize the enemies who dare to seek justice.

Treasury

BF:00 - GB:00 - RT:00 - WT:00 - GT:00 - CPR:00 - RPR:00
    (Black Firebombs / Green Blossom / Red titanite / White titanite / Green titanite / Charcoal Pine Resin / Rotten Pine Resin)

XBL Treasurer - ZikoLogiKa NL
    PSN Treasurer - NRK

Last edited by NR-K on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 am; edited 30 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 am

You've put a lot of effort into this I comend you for it. Just a few things, by PoVs do you mean SoVs? What wil be your relationship with the gravesworn?
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 am

Yep, are you aware that there is also an existing cov related to this one?
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 am

]Hah
    Thats what i meant
    I keep thinking (phantoms of vengeance) lol
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:05 am

whitechikz11 wrote:Yep, are you aware that there is also an existing cov related to this one?

Oh dears no lol whats it called?

I tried looking for things similar. sad hoped it wasnt already a covenant

Edit: If you mean the Gravesworns I was thinking this covenant would act as a sort of sect. I wanted there to be a dedicated covenant that focused all their event around gravelording. As far as our relationship with the Gravesworns we would simply be more of a restrictive set of players who participated in allowed Gravesworn events silly

Last edited by NR-K on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 am

The Gravesworn are similar, so it may be hard for you to get members. However you do differ enough that you could make this work. The messengers are like the opposite of the deliverance so it could work for you. All the best big grin
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 am

DoughGuy wrote:The Gravesworn are similar, so it may be hard for you to get members. However you do differ enough that you could make this work. The messengers are like the opposite of the deliverance so it could work for you. All the best big grin

Well like i was sayin in the edit above silly

I think this covenant can be a more restrictive group for interesting recognition and playstyle value. I also wanted to incorporate a sense of hired=gun to the Gravesworn. Like a group in service but possibly with some interesting conditions.

Also I wanted every member to have an equal opportunity to provide covenant content. Like a sort of democracy lol idk

Events would mainly offer players to try different strategies or find new ways of using the eyes of death.

Its a long shot but even if members of Gravesworn could join. Like an expansion to the gravesworn style of playing. happy

Edit: in honesty its a work in progress. I was even thinking of limiting members to an odd value (3,5,7) for each platform since i was planning on there being a voting system on events and covenant decisions.

Also, I was originally keeping the essence of the cov to be more like an inverted version of the Gravesworn. Kind of like bending more towards the lawful side of lawful/evil lol
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:12 am

We are a scourge; created by the world to eliminate all hypocritical fools who seek vengeance masked by self-righteousness.

In the Eyes of Death, our third eye, fate is decided.

Revenge is a circular abomination only remedied by death.

Good covenant Idea NR-K , well thought of !

And Awesome writing man +1

The other day I was thinking about creating a roleplaying covenant myself , Based around the Xanthous headwrap Crown silly

They would be gravelord's with cracked reds but Im having a hard time coming up with the story at the moment. Im thinking they are all blind visonaries , ''looking'' to unravel the mystery behind King Jeremiah

''From ashes to ashes , from dust to dust , Praised be our Father , in Nito we trust''
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

Good covenant Idea NR-K , well thought of !

And Awesome writing man +1

The other day I was thinking about creating a roleplaying covenant myself , Based around the Xanthous headwrap Crown silly

They would be gravelord's with cracked reds but Im having a hard time coming up with the story at the moment. Im thinking they are all blind visonaries , ''looking'' to unravel the mystery behind King Jeremiah

''From ashes to ashes , from dust to dust , Praised be our Father , in Nito we trust''

Thanks Ziko. Yeah the Xanthous idea sounds cool too hah

I'm hoping this covenant can stir up some thoughts and ideas. If anyone has any interest silly
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 am

A bump for notable change in allowed Covenants happy

The Chaos Servant covenant is allowed. The change was not very far from the essence of what the Red Hand are. Was a natural change and I think should prove to give the Red Hand covenant a sharper distinction from other covenants (Gravesworns silly)
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 am

enemies of SoV eh?

I declare war.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4851298305087717
    Im tempted to join you, the only thing is finding an empty character slot silly
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:45 am

swordiris wrote:enemies of SoV eh?

I declare war.

twisted But of course!

DoughGuy wrote:http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4851298305087717
    Im tempted to join you, the only thing is finding an empty character slot silly

big grin Awesome man! Well door is wide open if you decide to. happy
    :mask-mother: FTW silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:51 am

50 fth is REALLY hard to get into a SL 120 build. But dammit I want to use a super cool occult weapon!
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:07 am

DoughGuy wrote:50 fth is REALLY hard to get into a SL 120 build. But dammit I want to use a super cool occult weapon!

lol! Thats the (dark) spirit! :p

yeah I cant help but work some occult weapon build. But still, I wanna see what people come up with lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:25 am

Good news. I was going through my list of toons and found one who I had though I had deleted so a slot just opened up!
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:32 am

yaaay cheers Hurrah

Well in that case im putting that link as our first entry into the ominous... Red Handbook!!! (of doom!!!!!!)
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 am

I declare war.
    ]
    oh my goodness, simple as that? :roll:
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

I have to say that gravelords are the most friendly covenant out there ,

players have to enter our world if they wish to fight ,

we will never know if they want to fight fair , and we can be ganged up on.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 pm

whitechikz11 wrote:

I declare war.
    ]

We are brand new so are they. It would be fun.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 pm

swordiris wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:

I declare war.
    ]

We are brand new so are they. It would be fun.
    Perhaps it would be really fun for you guys since your are both new, goodluck
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:I have to say that gravelords are the most friendly covenant out there ,

players have to enter our world if they wish to fight ,

we will never know if they want to fight fair , and we can be ganged up on.

Hehehe well I think you're right but more passive i guess. They leave alot to chance. Kinda one of the main themes of this Covenant is like a gypsy/warlock type occult that believes in fate (or doom silly )

If you've ever seen Black Death (the movie with Sean Bean)they're much like the town that was lead by the witch. People who can be seen as evil or just followers of nature. But rebels overall is what they automatically appear to be.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 pm

I meant PvP wise GLs are the most friendly , definitely not Lore wise :evil:

Unfortunately Ive never seen that movie you are refering to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 am