Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Kahldris_Ducard
Pale_Drake
Wilkinson3424
Eko
zwanzig-tausend
Scryer569
AshLumi
Zodiaxel
Hokucho
Ahhotep1
Emergence
VMatrixX
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
DevilDuck26
Acarnatia
JeragiusTheSlayer
The Letter X
robsthedon
Cris the lighthearted
RaenbowDash
billy_bayonet
Nasurek
SunlightCrusader
mrbeckham87
Seth Winternight
Darksomething56
twilightwarwolf
>Brave<
ROOSTER330
crunchynumber
Spurgun
The_Flail
raecor14
Vadislov
Azran
Jovias-86
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
Rin
nsane32
swordiris
Serious_Much
NR-K
Servant of Priscilla
ViralEnsign_
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
whitechikz11
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
Federally
57 posters

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm

tell viral that not me im horrible at story telling
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:How do you get in on this? What are the rules?

Well for now its just a collection of character bios for our covenant related RPs, so no real rules as of yet. Tho I believe I'll be adding some format suggestions as we go. With all the RP conversations going on people need to know who they're talking to, and they can find out here!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Actually I kinda like not knowing 100% of all the other toons around. It makes each meeting all the more interesting. Though this will help a veritable ***-ton for the most part.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:38 pm

DoughGuy wrote:The Story of Eidolas

What cov? NK?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 pm

WHY DO THIS TO ME! YOU STOLE MY ENJOYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:WHY DO THIS TO ME! YOU STOLE MY ENJOYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Avrik's bio buddy!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 pm

lol... didn't you agree to this viral?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:14 pm

No I was supposed to start it up. how am i supposed to earn a lore writing title like this. Avrik is boycotting this one until i calm down.......
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 pm

well... idk what to say... sounds like we have a problem lol.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Name: Crowley "The Burning Blade" Title: Consultant to the Brother Covenant: Followers of Izalith.

Appearance: He stands no taller than most hollowed soldiers. He has ash colored hair from the times he has spent consulting with the brother in the flames. He has a smaller than average build which makes him very vulnerable but very agile. When he calls on the power of the Brother or the Brother is angered, Crowley fills with the Brother's lava and grows to the size of a Taurus Demon and becomes very resistant to fire. Although this form is very powerful he does not have much control over it.

Bio: (Incomplete) Crowley was seeking more powerful pyromancies after all that he learned from Carmina. He found the White Witch Spider and her egg-burdened servants. Although she had pyromancy it was not what he was looking for, but she did tell him of Ceaseless and his powerful flames imbued in weapons. he found this in my interest so he continued on. As Crowley approached him he heard a thundering voice 'I know why you are here you seek my flame do you not?? Well if you would like to know the ways of the inner flame become my follower and suffer for Izalith!!!' Crowley decided to join the followers to learn the ways of more powerful inner pyromancies. Although he had notknown at the time he was one of few that could speak to Ceaseless, and he to him. He told him the story of what happened to him and his family so he swore on his blade to protect him with his life.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:No I was supposed to start it up. how am i supposed to earn a lore writing title like this. Avrik is boycotting this one until i calm down.......

Well by writing lore of course
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Federally wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:The Story of Eidolas

What cov? NK?
    No he's Brotherhood of the Blade.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Okay, ill add him
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:52 am

Can I add Letos..... all 43 pages of him?

Maybe even Yvette, Siefer (deceased) Valinthor, Thane, Rone Vintmir, etc?
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:57 am

O.o Too many pages for one character... lmao... i don't think i've ever seen 43 pages on a character except in auto/biographies...
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:23 am

Nalus, Exile of Carim

History
    Nalus was once a man-of-arms in service of a power-hungry Baron, along with several other knights collectively known as The Gripmen. He and the Gripmen carried out the callus will of the old lord like a pack of demonic wolves. Nalus had very little in understanding the motives of his lord, blindly lunging his blade into nameless, countless opponents over the span of many years. Their bravery and skill in battle carried the Gripmen name across all of Carim as a force to be feared by all. At the near peak of his reign, the Baron found himself in the hands of his enemies, which were many. Stolen from his stronghold and kept hidden within a inescapable prison, he betrayed his own, spilling the names of all members of the Gripmen from his grovelling tongue in hopes of mercy. Before his painful end, the Baron had set in motion a wave of vengeance upon his elite and their families.

Nalus, weary of war and battle, had retired to the countryside, vowing never to do the bidding of another again. When word had come that the Gripmen were deemed traitors of Carim, he and his former companions fled from their homeland. Years of simpler living as a traveling caravan, the group had disguised their identities by learning other crafts. Fortunetelling and performing illustrious acts of pyromancy supported their day-to-day earnings as entertainers. One afternoon, Nalus returned to his caravan only to find all that he had cherished in ruin. The corruption of vengeance haunted their steps even after so many years. Looking down at the vanquished bodies of his comrades and their fallen intruders, Nalus dove upon his knees at the sharp sting of a cold blade piercing his back. The last of the remaining pursuers had waited in the dark to complete his ever-yearned wish of revenge. Nalus responded with a quick reach of his arm around his attackers head, snapping it before the man could even claim a moment of satisfaction in his life-long quest.

Slowly, his vision dimmed. After so long, rest had finally been offered. His life no longer in need of recluse or escape. He felt a strange comfort... a peaceful silence washed over his body, closing his eyes to the world of hatred and accursed vengeance.

-- I'll add his current description soon. =)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 am

Nice lore man I really like the Gripmen G-men allusion. Also It fits in so well with the Carimness of the Red Hand.

Really good lore right there.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 am

Heheh thanks viral.

I didnt even see the relation of G-men and Gripmen lol kinda interesting how that sorta fits in anyways lol

I was actually meshing some Templar history with a bit of gypsy stuff. A fun concept i think for writing. happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 am

I like Templars..... not Mages.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I need to post up Rone Vintmir and Avrik the Crow.... both sad tails of unecessary suffering..... more so on Rone's part.

Actually a trend in my writing is that my main characters all at one point suffer unnecessarily but emerge better for it. Perhaps not more "good" but always stronger.....MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:55 am

nice writing NR-K, lol... and i can't wait to read for Avrik or Rone.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:03 am

To be honest Avrik is the character I've always had trouble writing into lore....

Rone on the other hand came easy. Simply summised as

"When Rone chose the path of the Exile and left the Lost Izalith in his wake he donned the armour of Thornes. What he didn't realise was that the thornes werent only on the outside...."
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:04 am

sounds like an interesting character, ha, can't wait to read more.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 am

mmhmm yes very nice

intrigued. quite.

I've been thinking of doing a bit of "fanfic" of sorts on Nalus and the Red Hand. Would take some time but it seems fun.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 am

Yeah I have Avrik's past being very mysterious. So much so that even I dont know what it is......

However how he becomes Nito's hand is very clear to me.

Also if you ever want help with writing that fanfic/ ideas for it/ etc dont hesitate to ask me. I love this crap:cheers:
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 am

oh cool yeah ty

I've done some fanfic in the past but these are some good sources of writing

I wouldnt mind some viral all the more interesting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am