Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Kahldris_Ducard
Pale_Drake
Wilkinson3424
Eko
zwanzig-tausend
Scryer569
AshLumi
Zodiaxel
Hokucho
Ahhotep1
Emergence
VMatrixX
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
DevilDuck26
Acarnatia
JeragiusTheSlayer
The Letter X
robsthedon
Cris the lighthearted
RaenbowDash
billy_bayonet
Nasurek
SunlightCrusader
mrbeckham87
Seth Winternight
Darksomething56
twilightwarwolf
>Brave<
ROOSTER330
crunchynumber
Spurgun
The_Flail
raecor14
Vadislov
Azran
Jovias-86
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
Rin
nsane32
swordiris
Serious_Much
NR-K
Servant of Priscilla
ViralEnsign_
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
whitechikz11
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
Federally
57 posters

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 5 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 am

Lol I will up Kirito's tale when more of it unfolds.

Also Letos, Yvette, Avrik, and Rone will be incoming soon after the Painted War Lore....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 5 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

This news excites me
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 am

.....I'll bet
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 pm

The Hand of the Queen:

He is a very honorable man, he prefers dueling, so he gravelords. He likes to spread misery at the Painted World, hoping that the black phantoms devour the trapped souls. He also like to invade as Darkmoon, hunting sinners trying to kill our Queen. He is a very skillful fighter, not easily toppled.

He wears the Xanthous Crown, in honor of King Jeremiah, an Eastern Armor and Ornstein's leggings, representing his high position in the small council of the Lifehunters. His favorite weapons include the katanas, the Great Scythe and the Server. He like the power of the Chaos Flame, and the toxic power of Nito.

More to come....maybe. silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

You're added Wyrm
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Federally wrote:Forum I'll add you to the OP right now, however there is a bit of a jumble of words in Etraiu's second paragraph, "Overly sarcastic when obvious or stupteachanr he fe,when or(in his mind)" I believe you'll want to clean that up. Since they're in the same post I'll link them as a pair.

Side note, I like your characters
    Fixed.

Glad you two like them.

As I've mentioned before, I feel creating people and places is my strongest point in writing, but I can't be sure any of its actually any good without feedback, so both getting feedback and it being positive feels awesome.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Federally wrote:Forum I'll add you to the OP right now, however there is a bit of a jumble of words in Etraiu's second paragraph, "Overly sarcastic when obvious or stupteachanr he fe,when or(in his mind)" I believe you'll want to clean that up. Since they're in the same post I'll link them as a pair.

Side note, I like your characters
    Fixed.

Glad you two like them.

As I've mentioned before, I feel creating people and places is my strongest point in writing, but I can't be sure any of its actually any good without feedback, so both getting feedback and it being positive feels awesome.

Well now I just need to read you actually writing the characters into something, I've only seen them appear in Viral's writing and while he does a fine job I'd like to see them written by their creator
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Thats where I fall short. sad I haven't figured out how to write in an engaging manner. My stories read more like textbooks than novels.

I have the odd couple in the old painted world war thread, if you're interested in examples of just about the best I can do. Its not bad, its just not good either.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 pm

I had the same problem when I first started. My writing read like someone was telling you what happened in something they read lol. Best I can suggest is simply trying more and using a better process. Lay out your outline of events, then start filling in and adding more detail and do a couple drafts. Just by using a better process and approach to my writing it's improved a lot.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 pm

I'll have to research one, because I do everything in a cause/effect way. I don't decide events, the settings and characters do.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Maybe this will help?

http://www.creative-writing-help.com/creative-writing-tips.html
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Yup Ive seen some of Fed's stuff and he is getting better I especially like how he summed up Drakes past through a short narrative
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:58 am

Cant find my Paladin of Velka Lore... sad
    Viral Where are you???
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Lol what? Did I write that or something?
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm

So, can I write a small intro for my main guy here? Or do I have to get/create a Covenant first? silly
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 pm

i think you can write your character here, it's just a character compendium, as far as i know it isn't solely for Covenant members.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Azran wrote:So, can I write a small intro for my main guy here? Or do I have to get/create a Covenant first? silly

We have the unaffiliated section for guys not in Covs.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Ive got mine now
    Name: Paladin Nsane
    Origin: Fought in the demon wars as a Templar lead a army of human demon hunters and emerged the only surviving soldier. for his Bravery Gwyn allowed him to become one of his knights Nsane accepted and when Gwyn sparked the eternal flame Nsane was scorched like many of his brothers his armor was singed to his skin never to be removed.
    Goal: after a century of protecting the Kiln Nsane saw his brothers where lost so he organized them into the Black Knight eternal guardians of Gwyn and the 4 lord souls. after ten years the Black Knights formed a large army and servants of Nito asked for Nsane's aid he gladly accepted and so their alliance became everlasting untill the end of time.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 pm

After reading that Drake and Nsane really should be rivals lol
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Federally wrote:After reading that Drake and Nsane really should be rivals lol
    Why is that??
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Yeah I struggle to find that link as well.......
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:
    Federally wrote:After reading that Drake and Nsane really should be rivals lol
    Why is that??

Well Drake isn't very happy with Gwyn, seeing as his men were killed when Gwyn linked the flame and gave them no warning of what would occur. Nsane still protects Gwyn and while Drake isn't out to kill Gwyn, at this moment anyway, he still holds a bit of a grudge.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Yea but I don't think Gwyn even knew that everything would erupt into flames :/
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:13 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Yea but I don't think Gwyn even knew that everything would erupt into flames :/

That doesn't matter, people depressed by loss and regret don't typically analyze situations in a logical manor.
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 pm

I feel I should make a short character thing.

Name: Skye Bveska

Appearance and Story: During the civil war of the two opposing pyromancy tribes, Skye was engulfed in her own flame while trying to cast Fire Tempest, leaving her face and body burned and charred. She wears an outfit that was given to her by Sens blacksmiths. A helmet that is forged from black iron with a fully eloping mask to hide her face from others, and steel armor that has been painted black to symbolize her chaotic nature with fire when confronted by enemies. The armor was imbued with a magic to lift its own weight to help the maneuverability of such clunky armor, giving her a boost in dexterity in combat. When she eventually died, she was resurrected by the Great Gravelord Nito, which sealed off the remaining opening in the mask with calcium. To see outside of her mask she feels the life energy of others, like the energy in a flame. After being resurrected, she roamed Lordran aimlessly, until she came across the city of Anor Londo, the city of sunlight. Enraged by the familiar warmth of the sun that represented life, she vowed to end all life on the surface world. Her mind had been twisted and torn and broken through being resurrected, leaving her to be completely lawful evil, using symbols like the Silver Knight Straightsword and the reflective Iron Shield to show her use of their weapons against the living, which were designed to show the reflection of the sun in support of the living.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:06 am