Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Paragon
Informidance
Lord of Ash
Ahhotep1
Demon Slayer
Darkmoon Blade
dantheman123
FriskierHail
Soris Ice Goldwing
wolfboy
vatar5
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mr_Bungle50221
dancash1808
whitechikz11
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
ROOSTER330
ImperialSunlight
Servant of Priscilla
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
SunlightCrusader
29 posters

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty Im new

Post by Paragon Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Uh.. Hi im new to forums and also kind of new to Dark Souls. I found out about your covenant via this wiki and when I read through the description of it I found that alot of yalls ideals match up with mine. I really want to join yall. Im on xbox and my gamertag is luvz2fight. Right now my xbox has the red ring of death but my hard drive is fine so once I get a new xbox ima join yall right away if its alright with the Seraph(s). until then ill check the forum periodically to see if any of yall reply
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am

Okay sorry I have been mia this week. Busy busy busy. I deeply apologize. Yes you can both join. Choose your division first though as that will determine your primary area of operations. You are of course not limited to this area completely but it should be the primary focus of your efforts.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty New Londo's Retribution

Post by Paragon Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:22 am

I actually invade in all of the area's listed but my absolute favorite hunting ground for sinners is in New Londo. The reason for this is because a lot of people summon aid for fighting the four kings, typically two summons. By striking here i might put a chokehold on the enemy Darkwraiths numbers, thinning out their ranks and preventing more lost souls from joining their ranks.
    For the glory of the Darksun!!!

Last edited by luvz2fight on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make it easier to read)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Alrighty then. I'll add you to the op then. Just go about your business as usual in New Londo and check in should you meet the requirements for advancement. Also keep an eye out for future wars and the such. Welcome to the Deliverance.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:50 am

Alright chaps; as you can see I've been a forum member for some time and been in a few organised skirmishes but never affiliated with a covenant. DM has been my choice for a while with and I have 2 SL120 builds and an SL55... Mainly Paladins. With that I extend my application below:

Darkmoon Brothers (and sisters), as a lone Ronan I come to offer my services to the Delivrance. May your blades be always wet with the blood of sinners!

Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty Path of the Dragon Event

Post by Paragon Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Does the covenant have any plans for the Dragon Pit event on March 9th? It might be a good way to get publicity if we send PSN and Xbox Representatives. Im new so I probably wouldn't make a good candidate, but we should definitely participate. If it goes well it might even bring us closer to being put on the active covs thread!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:41 am

Halic you are most welcome. What division would you like to join? luvz I invite all members to represent as they see fit. The only issue is that we will have to suspend the entire use DMB to represent idea. I may or may not be able to get an appropriate build prepped for it. I ask that you simply pray upon victory to show your devotion to Lord Gwyndolin provided it does not violate the event rules.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 am

hi SC; cheers for the add. I'm thinking either Blightown or Burg?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty Welcome

Post by Paragon Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Welcome brother Halic. I recommend you choose Blight as your point of invasion because you can use your SL55 build there. The beautiful thing about the Darkmoon Covenant is that you can invade anyone below you as long as they have sinned or been indicted enough. If you think you are up for it, you might make a good candidate for the dragon event this March 9th using your SL55. Just remember to check the rules for the event to make sure your character will work for that event.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:14 pm

@Luvz: Cheers for the welcoming my brother (just Hali will do tho). I have signed up for the SL55 tourney already and have 3 suitable toons for the event. This will be my third SL55 tourny and looking to capitalise on some wins. Check out Yukon Duels on YouTube for some of the footage from the last fight. I managed to take a couple big scalps.. but also had an epic fail sad

So... I was also thinking blightown actually.. may dress my 55 in something themed and enjoy kicking those sinners into the swamp while I dance and jab my way across it! lol! I'm thinking Server and Shotel, Sanctus, poison coating for when Darkmoon Blade runs out...

Mind you my 120 can invade downwards too and I'm already DM+2 on him! I have about 60 souvenires of reprisal in inventory... hmmmm... choices choices!
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Yeah Blightown it is! I'll do some invading tonight once I get home in an hour...
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Remember to bow. Gwyndolin's blessing be upon thee brother. Show those sinners that even when hiding among filth, their stench is still greater.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 am

Blighttown it is then! Welcome to the Deliverance my friend. I'll add you to the main page. You are free to use either one of your toons so long as you represent us honorably. Using DMB will telegraph membership enough though I tend to take it a bit further (Brass Armor, DM Talisman, and DM Bow in addition to DMB). I leave that to your discretion however; so long as you fight with honor (within reason of course) and punish the guilty then you are doing your job. Hopefully you guys can pick up some of the slack I have left as I have been busy with school and college planning recently. Hopefully once summer gets here things will relax a bit and I can focus on Dark Souls as much as I used to. Either way once again I bid you welcome.

Prayer
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 am

Oh and while I am thinking about it if you wish to rank up the simplest way to show you have met the requirements would be to post a picture of your toon with the appropriate requirements met. We will be working on the honor system here so if you say everything was acquired at the tip of your blade then I will believe you as who can we trust if not each other. Also if you are on xbox then we can try to work it out so you can show me directly. On psn.... well if you can get a reputable forum member (preferably one I know well) to vouch for you having them then I will accept that. Pictures are the easiest way as I said but I want you all to be able to advance as fast as you deserve so I will try and be accommodating.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty Hey boss

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 am

So I got my Xbox problem sorted out but i lost all my save files. Have to start over but Im not super depressed about it. Gonna take me a while to rank up in the cov but I'll try my heart out to get a whole bunch of souvs and do ya proud boss.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 am

luvz2fight wrote:So I got my Xbox problem sorted out but i lost all my save files. Have to start over but Im not super depressed about it. Gonna take me a while to rank up in the cov but I'll try my heart out to get a whole bunch of souvs and do ya proud boss.

No problem man. If you need any gear give me a heads up and I'll do my best to get it for you. That doesn't guarantee I will succeed but I will try. Good luck to you my friend.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:52 am

Im going to need a metric *** ton of twinkling titanite since literally ALL of the equipment this build will be using requires twinkling titanite.

In total I need about 63+ pieces of twinkling titanite in order to max out all the Silver Knight equipment. So far I have collected 7 and Im gonna need to use some of it to upgrade my demon catch pole in order to make it through sen's fortress.

Wouldst thou join'st me in Jolly Co-operation. The power of my soul is thirty and two. I require Gwyn's divine protection (great lightning spear) to best those vile serpent mages. Aid from a sorcerer will not be accepted, only clerics and men of the blade may join me in battle. Huzzah!

No but for real though no mages, the guy I roleplay as can't stand sorceries and those who cast them. Also my gamertag is luvz2fight same as my forum name.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 am

luvz2fight wrote:Im going to need a metric *** ton of twinkling titanite since literally ALL of the equipment this build will be using requires twinkling titanite.

In total I need about 63+ pieces of twinkling titanite in order to max out all the Silver Knight equipment. So far I have collected 7 and Im gonna need to use some of it to upgrade my demon catch pole in order to make it through sen's fortress.

Wouldst thou join'st me in Jolly Co-operation. The power of my soul is thirty and two. I require Gwyn's divine protection (great lightning spear) to best those vile serpent mages. Aid from a sorcerer will not be accepted, only clerics and men of the blade may join me in battle. Huzzah!

No but for real though no mages, the guy I roleplay as can't stand sorceries and those who cast them. Also my gamertag is luvz2fight same as my forum name.
    I don't know if I have anybody around that level my good sir. However I can check how much twinkling I have and we can get you that as soon as you get the RSS (I probably have the souls to buy plenty on my toons too). Anything else?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 7 Empty I could use some rep

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 am

Outside of dark souls I could use some rep. as of my writing this I only have three rep in the forum. Not really sure how rep works but I figure it is a good thing to have. Please upvote whatever comments of mine you deem deserving. Ive been upvoting you as much as I can since you made this awesome covenant.

In game however what I need most is help. The build Im doing is almost pure melee and has no good ranged attacks so in certain places I am gonna need lots of help. I have a long bow right now but I could really use some poison arrows for pve. Where do you buy poison arrows I forgot. also need to get my hands on a canvas talisman at some point; no idea how to pull that off seeing as how I started out as a bandit.

An interesting thing im doing for this character that I think we could make into a covenant rule is that your character must have no sin in order to be active. Im merely suggesting it but I think it adds a little bit of difficulty and style. After all its easy to go around killing npcs willy-nilly to get their stuff but as a covenant whose goal is to hunt sinners it would be hypocritical of us to be sinners ourselves. Pretty cool huh boss?

Anyway, back to my grocery list. What do we have so far: twinkling titanite, help, poison arrows, canvas talisman. I think that's it actually.

Last edited by luvz2fight on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 am

@luvz - mate I'd love to help you out but I'm only on PSN... sorry

@sunlight: thanks for the add happy You mentioned reputable members - I'm friends on PSN with Serious if he is still involved in the covenant so can run a few things past him, otherwise I am more than happy to take some vid and post it herein. iPhone quality but it does the job.

So... last night I had a great time invading in Blightown with my SL55. Got ganked on just the once as I spawned by the fog gate and all three of them were waiting for me! lol! Then some silly sinner tried to pick me off with arrows whilst crossing the swamp even after I bowed! Invasions were a little slow in coming as was the frame rate if you spawn from the Ash Hollow side, but quicker from where Maneater Mildred's sign goes down. Really fun all in all. I'll try and get some vid action when I am invading next time with my SL55 toon happy

Advice would be welcome - I have a dilemma...
    So my SL120 toon I'm thinking of redoing..
    Stats: Vit 30, Att 19, End 39, STR50 and Fai 30, Res 10, Int 9 and dex 14 (the last one is restrictive i feel) Also on NG+++ ...
    He's a great toon but some of the STR weapons are a bit slow given some of the competition I come across these days are rolling around and BSing a lot... I'm probably going to go for a quality build.. or I could just man-up and start using a Demon Great Machete +15 buffed! sad
    What do you guys think?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 am

Dude I bet you got the skill to pull of rocking a strength weapon, just gotta mix up your rythem fake em out with some charges.

Also what do yall think of my suggestion that we add a no sin rule to the mix as an added challenge. Don't seem right to hunt sinners when we too have sinned. I'd like yall's input.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 am

I think a no sin rule is a bit steep to be honest. just being in a covenant, leaving without using oswald and going to another technically gives you sin...

And we all know that everyone secretly wants to belt patches whenever they see him. I certainly have a 'kill on sight' tradition when it comes to him.

then again, this isn't my covenant, I'm just throwing around suggestions happy
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:26 am

Ive been doing the whole "no sin" thing so far and its actually pretty fun. Its difficult because if I kill somebody by accident Im gonna have to pay Oswald a LOOOOT of souls.

Its really not TOO difficult imo, Yall should try it out for funsies and see if you like it. If you don't then we can scratch the idea.

@Serious

dude your input is always welcome in my book.

Last edited by luvz2fight on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADD EMPHASIS)
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:46 pm

With starting toons no sin is pretty easy. once you've got a part way through the game (be it on NG or +'s) you tend to faupar and kill and few NPC's here and there dont you. Does that mean you have to then go back to Oswald and get cleansed? Hmmmm its a question of souls I guess. in +'s theres so many on offer so its not that hard to whip up a couple of souls to pay the price... I guess it would sound about right that we're forcing sinners to pay the price and we should too; be it through souls to Oswald or if we get invaded ourselves! lol!
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 pm

@luvz - cheers for the bigup btw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:05 am