Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Jansports
_xXAchillesXx_
DarkW17
Kirk-Barb
JK Platin
dr_calamitus
je5ta
Redemption009
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
LordRevan
Jovias-86
Artorias The Abyss Walker
reim0027
Zodiaxel
RagingDragon_69
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Artificerprodigy
loklopez
Darksomething56
biotheimpaler
Chaos Spectre
cloudyeki
Rin
robsthedon
MediocritasAurea
BackwardsBaboon
Cidek
Sintinerus
RaynexFall
ROOSTER330
White Knight Wulf
Servant of Priscilla
dancash1808
The_Flail
Federally
Yukon
JoeBroski09
Ahhotep1
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Seth Winternight
whitechikz11
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
55 posters

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 21 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:30 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    cloudyeki wrote:Well, he's speaking the truth bout co-op points. What CAN DS, LH, and GS do against a group that gets 4 points be bringing a host to a boss safely? We've little chance of invading you, if we DO the host is most likely to jump in for a tandem takedown, and you receive a point as well as the 4 from getting to Seath and killing him. The only way you lose out on points is if you have a 'special' host, savvy?
    Have you guys tried co-oping? Co-op needs a boost if anything. yesterday thorugh co-op, even with the new system I averaged 12 poinst an hour. Viral was averaging double that with invading.

I was and it was shocking. I agree with Dough. Co Oping needs the buff in our wars while PvP needs to remain as an inconsistent way to earn points.

Take Amos. He superceeded me in half the time with his OP build. He composes atleast half of our points, which I composed about a quarter or maybe a fifth.

Now Dough is strugling on about 2-300 points but its taken him twice as long.

Co Oping needs either a buff or an aspect where any invaders/ interaction with the PvP sphere gives them multiple points.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 21 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 am

I may be bitter from all the sunbros/lightning chucking DMs, but I think a more covenant/forum Pvp focus would be better. My opinion anyway. I do like the Time split idea though
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 am

Well in previous wars we did have duelling sections. Maybe a combination is best.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:42 am

Maybe. How'd you score it though?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 am

Hmmmmm. WE can sort that out later.... now is really not the time to be complaining about stuff.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 am

Fine fine. So when is the point tally?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 am

Good point, the war os tsill going atm. How about we wait till its finished then discuss the next one? Hell it may balance itself out by then, this could all be for nothing.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:56 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Not really rooster look how many member play on ps3 compared to xbl/pc its at least a 3:1 ratio. Even with the time frame suggestion we'd rarely c each other and our point count would drop making us more or less useless. While everyone else is hit 40 or so points we'd hit mayb 2 which wnt really make a difference. And so we would just say *** it and not participate in anymore wars

Srry, meant the numbers system, one fight with all members, once a week for 4 weeks etc https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023p450-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack#232505
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 am

Ill stop for now, I will make an official post of ideas so we can discuss further when I get home.

Also, Im a very opinionated a** , and stubborn as is humanly possible, confrontation is a normal thing for me, so im not particularly sensative to people that usually avoid confrontation ...so if I come across as rude or overbearing, I promise I dont mean to be!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 am

Ok Rooster thats fine. If I'm sounding arrogant or stubborn myself its not because I'm not open to ideas, its just I see every small problem with every idea and want them answered before I do anything. Hopefully we can work with each other somehow happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 am

Just to remind everyone there are still 18 hrs left in the war. AT the end of it (or when you stop fightng) please PM me with your side and your score so I can tally them all up.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 am

Dough may b you should have kept 2 points for Edited: invaders (Lifehunters)...
    They get so less invader activity, while we DS are invading constantly.

Doesnt seem fair man.... happy

Last edited by Jovias-86 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:53 am

Jov your gonna laugh bout that, but I'll explain once it's over.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 am

Edited it Eki... lol My bad winking
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:00 am

It still holds. Trust me your gonna laugh your *** off.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:02 am

Could you enlighten me now itself....
    Cant wait.... :p
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 am

Fine fine.

I couldn't find my controller til yesterday afternoon, and I had deleted my current SL55 so I could make a new one. Spent the early afternoon on mugen and got it to Anor Londo and parked him there because I thought the war started Saturday, not Friday.

Go on skype to find that you jerks had just started, so I ended up rushing through Anor and getting the lord vessel and decided that I'd just join the DW after the war. Derp. Idiot me forgot that I can't join after I placed the damned thing.

"well *** it with a rusty fork. I've got 99 cracked orbs that'll do". Used the last one 5 hours ago, so I just hosted adapter that. I got asked "you're not a dark wraith" twice over the chat for my troubles. I will say being host gave me time to test out different tricks with the G. Scythe.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 am

lol Eki... you should be exiled for speaking to Frampt :p

Just kidding man... Il hook you up with 198 orbs when im on winking
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 am

It's fine. I've done my part in the war 60 kills in a total of 4 hours without breaks. I'll be making a new new 55, one that'll prioritize hit-and-run scythe tactics.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:23 am

The war is still not over though...
    Im on 61 too... In about 4 hours that is...
    How I love invading!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 am

What's your build?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 am

http://tinyurl.com/9extknq

Thats my DS... But she uses Sorcerer cloak and fast rolls... No idea why Mugemonkey makes her med roll... lol
    815 AR with GMW winking
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 am

How bout this ????????
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 am

Love the build.... very powerful...
    and you could bring it up to 54 poise if you like... winking
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 am

Nah. I-frames haven't steered me wrong yet. It's gonna be a ***** to get all those scythes though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm