Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Jansports
_xXAchillesXx_
DarkW17
Kirk-Barb
JK Platin
dr_calamitus
je5ta
Redemption009
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
LordRevan
Jovias-86
Artorias The Abyss Walker
reim0027
Zodiaxel
RagingDragon_69
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Artificerprodigy
loklopez
Darksomething56
biotheimpaler
Chaos Spectre
cloudyeki
Rin
robsthedon
MediocritasAurea
BackwardsBaboon
Cidek
Sintinerus
RaynexFall
ROOSTER330
White Knight Wulf
Servant of Priscilla
dancash1808
The_Flail
Federally
Yukon
JoeBroski09
Ahhotep1
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Seth Winternight
whitechikz11
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
55 posters

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 25 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Props to Dough for actually organising the whole event though.

But thats exactly it.. how much of the time did you play for. brandons score matches up what I would have had if I had played two 12 hour stints. (which I might have had this weekend not been busy.) and people were reporting around half that by the end of the first day so yeah... even one from the LH side notably. even if he had an invasion maximising technique which I am interested in trying myself. lol!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 25 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 am

I can't believe you're justifying a 900 points score when the XBL side always say it's dead on their end.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:52 am

Funny thing it wasn't this time. this war it really freaking wasnt. if my recording quality wasnt so bad you can barely make out my character I would show you but in dukes it was endless. I actually ended up missing alot of invasions/dying because my usual routine of starting an invasion and going on my laptop till I invaded was not working because I was getting in too quickly.

Problem I have now is that there was me, wolf and brandon on XBL invading to the best of my knowledge since Dx was not in attendance. and I have this funny feeling you wont listen to either me or brandon.
    But I was getting almost exactly a point every two minutes even with heated discussions and such things taking up my time.
    Out of interest did you try invading for a bit and seeing how much you came up with? for kicks set up a glass cannon too.

Oh and those XBL'ers who are always complaining about how dead it is? usually me.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 am

I know it's you that's why I thought that. I tried invading and yes the invasions were constant but still my max would be around 200~300 considering the +12 hours I played. Guess I must suck at DkS.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:22 am

I would not know never having played you or seen you play. frankly I dont think I would have been able to concentrate for more than 2-300 myself but there we go xD previous wars I have stuck 10 hours in and at some points been getting 1 invasion every half an hour at the low points frankly I am shocked at how crowded dukes is even if its an awful awful PvP zone (ARGH SWITCH OFF THE ALARM PEOPLE) however some of the people I had twice memorably I killed 2 phants and the host ran and summoned more lmao!

I'll put it like this. 900 is well beyond anything I could see myself doing but I can see how it is possible. That and I see absolutely zero point in making accusations when there is no way of proving it either way.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 am

Lol I played for about 16 hrs and came up with 250 points...I'm such a noob invader Look Skyward

I did however just finish my longest video ever coming in at 28 mins!!!
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:07 am

As long as you can't proof him wrong you you have to deal with it, wyrm.
    Now let's stop the whining and thank dough and everyone who participated for their hard work happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 am

Hoshizoku wrote:As long as you can't proof him wrong you you have to deal with it, wyrm.
    Now let's stop the whining and thank dough and everyone who participated for their hard work happy
    lol thnks hoshi, and Viral and Dan I'm :oops:.

Don't forget to PM your leader or myself with your points. Glatts was that 250 exactly?

Also guys, considering the well ... you know, is anyone actually against me post game doubling the LH scores? Just so its not a massive point difference?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 am

Not really no, hosting is far more difficult. just about the only place it isnt far harder to host than invade is the forest.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:35 am

Sure Im sure if they had constantly invaded they would have evened the scores!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 am

Maybe not double the points, Depends if doubling the points will put them in the lead?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am

Doubling the points basically means the LH TOGETHER with balance out Amos and Servant. I'm pretty sure you guys still win from there. We'll see when I get all the results.
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:21 am

Let's quadruple the nk points big grin who's for quadrupling the nk points?? happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 am

Hoshizoku wrote:Let's quadruple the nk points big grin who's for quadrupling the nk points?? happy
    Everyone for this? Yep good. Motion passed.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am

IM good for that as well!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

-facedesk-
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 am

I kind of like setting a ceiling for the points a single person can turn in for a war. Now the number of members becomes important as that will determine the maximum point ceiling for the whole team. Also the skill level of the whole team becomes important. Instead of a few outstanding players determining the outcome, even the weaker members scores will become important. In fact they might even just decide it. You might even make a rule a stronger player can stand in as a suragate in battle as long as the less skilled player is hosting during the fight.

This is just a thought not a suggestion. This was after all my first war attendance.
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:11 am

But then the cov with the most active player wins.. and the rest dosnt even have to try lol
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:14 am

Ya Dough its was 250 even Bow

And I have no problems with you doubling or increasing anyones scores....its all in the name of fun to me!!!

Thanks for all the work you put into the war Dough I had a blast man and I gotta kill you once even hehehehehe
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 am

Yeah Dough... Forgot to mention... Had a fun War! Thanx
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Hoshizoku wrote:But then the cov with the most active player wins.. and the rest dosnt even have to try lol

I actually disagree with that notion hoshi.

majority of the NK players showed up with less than 100 points each, the only person significantly over that i know of is dough who got himself a very nice score of just over 200.

Fact is, even with our greater numbers, we still would have had most invading players like viral, amos, billy, dancash etc hitting the max of 300, some of them could probably do it in a day without trying..

The points cap makes it more fair in my opinion to the coop guys, cus let's face it we could potentially get 5 points a run.. and most of us got less than 100 points while playing for a good amount of hours. The cap not only ensures that group participation and teamwork is more important than having a bostin' couple of skilled and overly enthusiastic players, but also means that the inevitable ease that invading players get over coop players will be more even.

To be fair, it's always gonna be the case that the NK have more numbers, but whoever we fight can score points more easily.. we just need a way of balancing the two.

Oh and by the way dough, i need to edit my score.. know i said 102, but actually i calculated and added it up again and it came to 1020.. yeah sorry for the confusion everyone lol!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I agree with a points cap, But i would like to enforce 400, i got 332 but i could have gotten 400 easily if i had wantd and didnt keep taking breaks lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Good War all, I am up for the NK's doubling their points and the LH's adding 50% to their score. I am sorry for causing any conflict, thanks for the opportunity. At least the first day kept my mind off the funeral until it occurred... Was crap btw. But that's another story for another day winking
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:15 pm

sorry my final score is 236... nice war btw n_n
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

but if there was a point cap, the fun of ppl like amos an who not all wld be only for a mere hours.. its unfair to limit the "couple of skilled and overly enthusiastic players" just because they are good . its lik restraining vettels engine because he won 2 times in a row..
    or binding the klitschkos one hand on the back because they win to often.. dosnt seem fair, does it?
    fair is if every cov can somehow get nearly the same amount of points in the same time. when we got this even pointin we need to adjust the points on how many players participate in each cov. not easy but imo the only fair way for everyone

ps:thumbs up if you agree
    oh wait. this isnt youtube

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 am