Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

pendant theories

sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

pendant theories   Empty pendant theories

Post by sonofartorias Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 am

Yes my unending quest to find the use of the pendant besides trade continues and now i'm looking for anyone else's theories that haven't been tried yet
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

pendant theories   Empty Re: pendant theories

Post by Heroez Blade Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 am

I heard that it might be used for something in the dlc, but i am not sure. People have been coming up with tons of crazy ideas for it but so far nothing works.

I agree with you that we need to find out what that mysterious item does.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

i think people are being too vague with their searches for the pendants uses. playing through the whole game without lighting bonfires/ all WoW etc are just too unlikly. as are dropping the pendant in random locations. the only time something being dropped has any effect (exept vagrant monsters) is in snuggys nest and there you are practically told what to do. simerlarly i doubt the DLC has anything to do with the pendant as when the game was made (complete with pendant) the DLC wasn't even planned. Game creators are proud people, they wouldnt make something if they didnt want someone to find its true purpose. the pendant i think is ether

- related to the fallen god of war (in point of fact i dont think solaire is the god of war he just worships him)

-related to reah (just her and the other maidens not WoW in general)

- just a metaphorical nod of the head to another game admired by bandi namco

- a hoax (possible but unlikly)

Last edited by samster628 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed something out)
    Barnission
    Barnission

Post by Barnission Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:36 pm

The pendant in Dark Souls reminds me a lot like Stop 'n' Swap in Banjo Kazooie... let's just hope there isn't a third Souls game that is released in 2018 called "Vehicle Souls".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am