Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ARSP
Sintinerus
Branstone
7 posters

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills Empty Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Post by Branstone Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 am

Hello guys,
    I'm right now in Anor Londo, I've just reach this city and I didn't go so far, I still in the bonfire at Sen's Fortress, I have a problem.
    The big Iron Guards at the start point at Anor Londo taking me down.
    I don't know which gear should I use, I don't know hw to get many souls I don't know where can I farm on souls.
    Anyway, I have Claymore +5, Zweihander +4, Iron Roung Shield +5, and I using the Crimson Set because his kinda light and I prefer light armour, I can;t play with heavy armour like Elite Knoght Set, I can't roll to the sides, I can't get back of the guards and hit them, I dont know I prefer light armour... what should I do?
    And which weapon to use? I think that right nw the Lightning Spear is the stronger weapon I have (because Claymore is based on STR rating and I have only 27 STR so it will take time when the rating will take effect).

So, which gear and weapon you think I should use? and if I need to upgrade some items please tell me, and a place for farming to get many souls.

Thanks in advance!
    Sintinerus

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills Empty Re: Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Post by Sintinerus Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 am

Whats your sl lvl? Also, I will be on tonight if you need any help and/or gear. It shouldn't be any problem for me to quickly match up a toon to your lvl.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills Empty Re: Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Post by ARSP Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 am

Actually you are doing pretty good as far as gear is concerned if it is your first time I wouldn't recommend going to anor londo until you are between lvl 40-50. You should upgrade your claymore or Zweihander to +10. When it comes to the giant soldiers you should wait until they attack and then when they leave them selves open strike at their heels. But in all honesty the Giant guards are actually less dangerous than the royal guards who can use miracles and the batwing demons, silver knights, and the dreaded Anor londo Archers. If you have anymore questions just PM me I am an expert in Anor Londo. I hang there all the time for PVP and to help players with O&S.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:31 am

ARSP wrote:Actually you are doing pretty good as far as gear is concerned if it is your first time I wouldn't recommend going to anor londo until you are between lvl 40-50. You should upgrade your claymore or Zweihander to +10. When it comes to the giant soldiers you should wait until they attack and then when they leave them selves open strike at their heels. But in all honesty the Giant guards are actually less dangerous than the royal guards who can use miracles and the batwing demons, silver knights, and the dreaded Anor londo Archers. If you have anymore questions just PM me I am an expert in Anor Londo. I hang there all the time for PVP and to help players with O&S.

Thanks for the post, I send you a friend's request in the forum, I will PM you maybe happy
    My souls level is like 50-56something there, I know how to beat the guardians pretty easy I know they weaknesses and everything.
    I've upgraded my Claymore and Zweihander to 5+, how you upgrade it to +10 ? because after +5 its like I can't upgrade it.
    and I use now the Lightning Spear its stronger than the Claymore right now, but more 2-4 Soul Levels the Claymore will be stronger and when the Claymore will be stronger I will use it happy

In addition, I've already kill the gargoyle, and I back to Undead Asylum Demon to take the doll but she isn't in my cell, I mean the doll needs to be in my cell but I am there right now and there is no dolls in there :S
    What should I do?
    BingoStarlicker
    BingoStarlicker

Post by BingoStarlicker Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:41 am

Have you found the Large Ember?
    If you have, then give it to Andrei. Then choose Modify Weapon (not Reinforce) to ascend it from +5 to +6. Then you can reinforce it further to +10.
    You need large titanite shards to do this. These can be farmed or bought from the merchant in Sen's.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

BingoStarlicker wrote:Have you found the Large Ember?
    If you have, then give it to Andrei. Then choose Modify Weapon (not Reinforce) to ascend it from +5 to +6. Then you can reinforce it further to +10.
    You need large titanite shards to do this. These can be farmed or bought from the merchant in Sen's.

Which Large Ember? whwre can I find it?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Your best bet is to run passed the first set of sentinel guards. They won't agro you. Right after that spot there's a bonfire. I'll be on in a few and can help you, PSN: StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Oh and the large ember should be located in the depths. The spot where you first encounter the butchers. Adjacent to the table there's a chest. Thats where you'll locate the large ember.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 am

StarScarJenova wrote:Your best bet is to run passed the first set of sentinel guards. They won't agro you. Right after that spot there's a bonfire. I'll be on in a few and can help you, PSN: StarScarJenova

I send you a friend request in the forum, I go with the family for a trip today so please send me in the forum PM with your PSN and thanks for help happy

Look, I am now in the Painted World, so it will take time to pass it and exit the painting, I can't actually move there, there are toxic skeletons that toxic me every time..
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

For the toxic skeletons, use a weapon with range; the claymores R2, and get some anti-poison gear. If you don't have any, there's some in the level; Painted Guardian outfit I think it's called.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 am

Also, I would try to beat it yourself, it's more rewarding. Lots of people you can just summon and they'll kill everything for you, but that's sorta like god mode; you don't need to do a thing.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 am

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Also, I would try to beat it yourself, it's more rewarding. Lots of people you can just summon and they'll kill everything for you, but that's sorta like god mode; you don't need to do a thing.

yes, I will try myself I dont want summon nobody happy
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 am

Then go back to the Depths, in one of the first rooms, where theres a bunch of pots cooking, there's a chest with the Large Ember. Bring it to andre the blacksmith, and you can Modify your equipment from +5 to +6, then reinforce it from there.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Then go back to the Depths, in one of the first rooms, where theres a bunch of pots cooking, there's a chest with the Large Ember. Bring it to andre the blacksmith, and you can Modify your equipment from +5 to +6, then reinforce it from there.

I'm now in the Painted World so I can't actually do nothing.
    and I stuck there with Claymore +5 :S
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 pm

What level are you Branstone?
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:06 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:What level are you Branstone?

Plese you have to help me!
    My SL is 56 or 57, can you help me with COOP?
    the problem is I dont have mic and headphones to the PS3, if you want to be in contact I have messenger... or we will hae'nt and all the details will settle in the forum.

Could you help me to out this world?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:32 pm

yeah, be right there
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Add me on PSN its:

StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Ok, I'm at the first bonfire. Let me know when you want me to put my sign down.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Want now?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Yes, I'm there at the first bonfire. What's your PSN?
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:59 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Yes, I'm there at the first bonfire. What's your PSN?

T_SkuLLy_
    I've sent you a request.
    where is the Summon Sign?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm

I put it down just now. First bonfire. big grin
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:I put it down just now. First bonfire. big grin

Man your the best! I'm *** love you right now you don't get it!
    Man, I wish I could thank you! I don't know what I will do without you man, thanks a lot man you don't know how much did you helped me right now!

By the way, which class did you play? what are those magic attacks you were doing that rips out those enemys?
    which level you are?
    and you came for me to the Painted world or you were here before?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 pm

That wasn't me...

I'm happy you got through it though. I know what its like being trapped in the painted world. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am