Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
DemonOfFate
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Jansports
DoughGuy
Acarnatia
WyrmHero
ErrJon6661
ViralEnsign_
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rudmed
16 posters

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 10 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:40 pm

...guys?

Helloooo?

Pyro from TF2: JEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 10 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Praise the sun. That is all.

Praise the Sun Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 10 2905764326 Praise the Sun
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello, you guys still alive?
    Wave Shrug
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 am

I am, I was just thinking.

I was thinking about allowing some poise with some of the classes. I feel it would help, and allow for more variety. What do ya'all think about this?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 am

Between you and me, i personally think we should get rid of most of this restricting deal. I mean i think it limits creativity in the Covenant. Say i wanted to make a joke/fun build, but still wanted to use it in a clan invasion for fun. But we got these restrictions that limit me from doing that.

Of course, then we also have to take into account what makes the clan unique, and all that complicated stuff. I mean it all seems so simple but at the core its rather complicated, lots of things to consider. But i do think we should discuss this more, we need to find what makes our clan unique, keep it, but open up more player creativity. Shrug just my opinion on things.

Oh and guys, don't think you can't voice your opinions on this. Were a clan, everyone's opinion matters.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:14 am

Okay, did everyone die but me, Rud and Jump? I know jump is alive because i skype'd with him a little bit ago. But where is everyone else? dead? captured, being tortured? I don't even know. Shrug
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Alright guys I've been thinking of what are next event will be, but i need help. Any ideas? I want to add some spice to our normal events, i was thinking an invasion in the forest for the most fun. Think about it, everyone there normally gets invaded by a Forest bro, so for the most epic-ness, we would kill everyone we saw, think of the four way fights, i think that would be pretty cool. But we're a clan, i need more opinions on this before anything.
    OmegaX105
    OmegaX105

Post by OmegaX105 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:35 am

This sounds pretty sweet, one thing to clarify though is how does one join?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 am

Joining is fairly simple, you just ask to join xD And to give you a heads up our cov is kinda dead right now, but i don't intend to keep it that way. I believe Rub is very busy with school but once he gets back we can do some events. Rub is the only one who can edit the main page, but i believe i can give you permission to join.
    OmegaX105
    OmegaX105

Post by OmegaX105 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 am

yay big grin
    OmegaX105
    OmegaX105

Post by OmegaX105 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 am

So then, can i join? big grin
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 am

I don't see why not, but Rubmed needs to get on and add you to the main page, but i believe i have permission to let people join. So yeah you're good.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Rub, i really wish you would get online so we could plan events and the like. However, i'm going to try and get the Cov active again by planning an event. I'll make a thread about it in the near future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am