Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Rifter7
Spurgun
DarkW17
7 posters

CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!!

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!! Empty CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!!

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:15 am

This was my 1st time being a Dragon....it was fun!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElQZ9Ro7Sdc
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!! Empty Re: CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!!

Post by Spurgun Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

Nice vid. big grin

Is it just me or are there more dragons in the burg right now? I see them all the time.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!! Empty Re: CAREFUL theres a DRAGON on the loose!!

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks Spurgun!!

It will happen soon when I get a RTSR/LEO ring roar counter attack....I can't wait!!!

Yes there has been a BUNCH of dragons in the burg lately...with the glitch I pisses me off tho cuz I keep summoning them and I never know who's going to be a douche and roar glitch me!!

Lol I did a dmg test with a hollow soldier...RTSR/Hornets roar parry with a +5 chaos rapier...3350 dmg muahahahah!!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am

I hope that i've started a trend silly

I've ditched the fap ring for either leo or RTS lately. Makes the fights a lot more fun i my opinion.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am

Poise is for whimps when I go dragon its full on glass cannon Leo/RTSR lol!!

You trend setter you 8)

2 oddities I noted in the video

1 in the 1st video I fackn shot that dude in the face with the arrow and got nothing but BS'd to death!!

2 when I fought the other scythe guy I dead angled his foot to win Bow
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:24 am

what kind of lag are you getting in those fights ahah..
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:35 am

Oh no Rifter there's no lag...you can run right past an arrow that I have aimed at your face right?

I hate when people bring there laggyy azz internet into my world lol
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 am

it didn't even show the second roll to a roll stab on that first guy.. he just decided to teleport.

nvm i rewatched it he just ran to you and caught u in the roll.

still.. thats some hefty lag bro hahah.

OH BTW- hide their names in your videos.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Lol ya he KINDA caught me in the roll the 1st time...but the 2nd time you can hear the bow snap and he just runs right past and BS's me! Got to love that lag lol!!

Ya dude I saw that and don't know what to do about it...I kinda edited it in a rush lol...I have made sure to try and not show any psn names if possible...do you think there's a way to cover them up now tho?
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm

no. you'd have to reupload the video.

most of those guys are japs i bet so they'll probably never know, but like i've said to spurgun or someone i forgot- i know someone who had to deal with a lot of bs because the uploader didn't cover theirs up.

they can report it on youtube.

dark souls is the kind of game where that'd probably happen too.. last thing you want is putting up what you thought was a good fight and that person getting harrassed by some mouth breathers because they roll stabbed you or used a single cast of wotg or whatever.. and them turning around and just reporting the video.

people can be weird.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Nice video dude, I do nth think ilk be in for another 3 weeks but I wanna duel yihr dragon.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 pm

@Rifter ya I know what you mean people can get weird about that stuff...I would love it if I saw myself getting lag stabbed on some random guys video tho lol!!

I respect peoples right to privacy tho and wish now I had taken 2 more mins and gotten rid of those like I usually do damn it!!!

@Rant sweet can't wait for you to get back dude...lol we have to continue our coop adventure...I have 1 slot open so I think I am going to make a pure dragon build...ill be nice and practiced by the time we duel lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Nice video, especially like the music selection.

One thing tho, real dragons use their claws.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks Fed now watch my parry montage vid so you know that I only parry spam you! Muahahahahaha

This is true however then I would have to wear the hornets ring and only use a bow...people get leary when they see a dragon holding only a bow lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Why a bow? Dude dual dragon bone fists, or claws or just bare hand it. Have you used H2H as a full dragon? You have a sick AR using bare fists, was doing like 360 dmg to hollows in the Burg with R1s.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Such a melee glass cannon, those were some ridiculous hits you scored after the roar. All the opponents went down in three hits, that's crazy. And Fed, the H2H dragon claws have 400 AR.

Good choice of music Glatts, but this would be an appropriate time for some Dragonforce, if it was me silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Lol is H2H just using the dragons claws? I am a dragon noob I don't know much about being a dragon!

Ya Ghadis its a total glass cannon with the leo and rtsr...but the dmg is crazy the 1 roar leo counter did 850 dmg lol! Its been pretty damn fun tho!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:37 pm

I might want to try this out sometime, being a dragon looks fun. I hate farming dragon scales, though. I'm thinking Leo ring+winged spear like that one guy you fought, or maybe even the Halberd. Heck, the LHS probably hits like a beast after the roar too but my bleed buildup would be out of control with no armor. And yeah, h2h stands for hand to hand. The Dragon Claws are strong but slow and have no range, I don't exactly think they're viable unless you want to riposte with them, that would be awesome.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

That looked like fun. Might be interesting to give that a shot.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 am

Hey guy its actually A LOT of fun being a dragon especially with the scythe...I am abit bored with the same old thing in DS....trying to mix it up so I don't do hollow!!

The winged spear is a great leo weapon...that's what I was using on the 1st guy...the 1H R2 works great its a fast long poke!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm