Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes Empty PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 pm

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488088

It doesn't matter how much you love or hate From, you have to admit this was developer laziness at it's finest. One guy took less than half an hour to fix the resolution issue for DkS pc edition.
    nemesismonkey
    nemesismonkey
    Casual
    Casual

PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes Empty Re: PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes

Post by nemesismonkey Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:57 pm

If you read his post it sounds like he has been working on the interception for rendering since it was confirmed that it was fixed resolution. This was just him actually testing it. So the post is misleading I think.(as i dont think he made this dll in 23 minutes....)
    Although, why FROM couldnt do something like this i dont know.
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes Empty Re: PC Gamer managed to fix the fixed resolution in 23 minutes

Post by >Brave< Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:40 am

nemesismonkey wrote:If you read his post it sounds like he has been working on the interception for rendering since it was confirmed that it was fixed resolution. This was just him actually testing it. So the post is misleading I think.(as i dont think he made this dll in 23 minutes....)

It was to make things fair between PC and Console.

Simple.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 am

>Brave< wrote:
    nemesismonkey wrote:If you read his post it sounds like he has been working on the interception for rendering since it was confirmed that it was fixed resolution. This was just him actually testing it. So the post is misleading I think.(as i dont think he made this dll in 23 minutes....)

It was to make things fair between PC and Console.

Simple.

The whole point of the PC is that it can do much, much more than a console can performance wise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am