Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory

Poll

What is that pendant for?

[ 4 ]
    Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory I_vote_lcap50%Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory I_vote_lcap13%Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory I_vote_lcap37%Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory I_vote_rcap [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    bushido_blue

Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory Empty Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory

Post by bushido_blue Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 am

This is just speculation, and not really about the pendant, more about the pygmy.
    So just a quick run through of the great lords and their affinities:
    Gwyn - Lightning/sun (?)
    Quelana - Fire/chaos
    Nito - Poison/toxic
    Seath - Magic

And so I know the Pygmy was said to have become the Lord of Darkness, but what if he has a kind of WoW affinity. As in miracles. This might explain why, if the pendent is an item passed down from the Pygmy, Reah has the pendent as well. I think it was mentioned some where too that Reah has short hands like your character's and the Pygmys'.

Anyways, what do you think?
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory Empty Re: Random Pendant/Pygmy Theory

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 am

Check out the archives section. there's a couple avid seekers of the pendants secrets and a ton of information.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Eh... I have to point out some things in this regard.

Nito is not poisons and toxins. He is also afflicted with miracles 9the red sword, if you remember) and the black surge of death, which is by no means toxic (just brutally killing. Ultimate force miracle, may be happy ). I would say that he just affiliates with everything with suffering and death, since his character is by all rights similar to the grim reaper himself.

Gwyn is that of lightning, yes, but that was of miracles as well. And his changed lordship caused him from being that of lightning to fire, for the Flame he now protects. As it were, Gwyn is affiliated with sun and lightning miracles, but he also affiliates with the second lighting of the flame.

Quelana? You mean the bed of chaos, or better so the Witch of Izalith, no? I hope you mean so.

And seath... well, you got him mostly right. He is a dragon of sorcery, so it would be so that his magic qualities will not be those of faith, but the pure magic of sorcery itself, so that is right.

As for the Pygmy being the supposed Lord of Darkness... well, I can say that his affiliation with Dark is questionable at best. The only info that can be obtained VIA mouth is from the Glutton Dragon, Kaathe. And for what i have learned, all characters do not speak the whole truth, if they do not lie. And the Pendant is that of similar quality to the Sunlight Medallion, also affiliated with the forgotten God of War... which I have suspicions that the such God was the supposed Dark Lord, the Furtive Pygmy.

Again, search the Archives. You will find ideas of such a character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am