Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
ThatPerson
KillerMisery
Hoshizoku
Darksomething56
vatar5
Serious_Much
menzinho
Tristan
SunlightCrusader
DoughGuy
dancash1808
ViralEnsign_
19 posters

The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame - Page 3 Empty Re: The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:45 am

Yeah I'm gearing my Artorias towards all the new gear. I have basically said screw the true sword as it wastes 4 points and is inferior to the cursed version and abyss sword. I may however put two more points into strength to be able to use the original greatshield if I want. At 120 I would up my endurance to allow him to use the worst case scenario of weight which would require at least 102.2 weight capacity to med roll which is 46 end if I recall. Then I would up vit to 40 and whatever was left would go to str/dex for damage. At 99 however the best option is just all the new gear with its good stats and low reqs.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame - Page 3 Empty Re: The Knights Successor, Inheritors of the Flame

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 am

The build looks awesome. I cant wait to duel you good and proper!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:44 am

Wait what... 0.o what strange device do you have that allows you to cross the console barrier I must have it !
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:47 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:The build looks awesome. I cant wait to duel you good and proper!

Would love to but unfortunately there is that pesky console barrier....
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Hmm.. I am probably going to be a dm, but I have SL 200 in mind that will use the tracers, artorias' GS and Gough's bow. I'll probably make one of each but Lord's Blade may be my preference. Once the paragons are developed more i'll be abvle to make a more clear decision.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Tristan wrote:Hmm.. I am probably going to be a dm, but I have SL 200 in mind that will use the tracers, artorias' GS and Gough's bow. I'll probably make one of each but Lord's Blade may be my preference. Once the paragons are developed more i'll be abvle to make a more clear decision.

The Paragons are just the players chosen who both love the character and have a build that purely embodies that singular individual.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

For example my Artorias wields only the sword and shield. No magic, no ranged weapons just a sword, shield, and skill. Also I have always spoke of my obsession with Artorias. Just pick whichever knight you think would be the most fun to play as.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:For example my Artorias wields only the sword and shield. No magic, no ranged weapons just a sword, shield, and skill. Also I have always spoke of my obsession with Artorias. Just pick whichever knight you think would be the most fun to play as.

Like My Ciaran. No Spells or gimmicks, just the armour, Tracers, Llyods Talismans and Poison throwing knives.

Now all we need is a guy who is totally obessed with Gough.....
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 am

I'm surprised that nobody has stepped forward yet; Gough is a really cool character and has decent gear as far as I know. Of course it would require one to be skilled in surviving with just archery and hand to hand but still someone has to be interested. Will Dough be the Paragon for the Dragonslayers? Or will we be waiting for somebody else to fill that role?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 am

Well he doesnt know if he has the time to play leader with us.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 am

Bump!
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:34 pm

IF this is stil lgoing, i'm all in the abysswalkers dude serious, anyone? Plus how will this work btw?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Uh we co op, we invade, we duel in the arena etc. Make your Builds how you think the Character of Artorias should be. IS he a good guy or totally evil, etc.

Also if you have any suggestions we can take them into consideration. I.E if you want us to be purely co op or pvp
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

hmmm, i say that the we could divide them for example the Abysswakers (following the precept that Artorias was good guy, my opinion btw) could be sole co-op and the Lord Blades could be solo invade (you know... assassin and all) but only spirit of vengeance invade, cuz we are the good guys, and the Dragonslayers and the Hawkeyes could do both or not idk about them really XD
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:44 pm

It depends on how you view the Lord's though. Are they the good guys? If they arent the neither are we.big grin
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 pm

STOP TWISTING MY BRAINS MISTER! But for us, no matter if we are doing the wrong thing, we are still doing the right thing, because that is our point of view, so no matter what, if we are following the legacy, we are the good guys... even if we are the bad guys... (what?!)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Well I for one will probably be using the FH cov to pvp. DW is too directly against the lords to work.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Well we need diversity so Im going for the DM's though ill never use the DMB.....sad
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 pm

I prefer being a DM but that doesn't really fit with Artorias. So I go with the best fit which I think is the FH cov. Kill some sinners for me though. big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 am

can i please ask you to change the title to 'the knights successors my grammar nazi sense is tingling...

Also i think including a gwyn division, smough division and calling it 'Gwyn and Friends' would make it about 100 times more awesome lol!

i mean seriously, we're in dire need of a more lighthearted and relaxed covenant haha
    menzinho
    menzinho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by menzinho Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh oh oooh, this will be so awesome, can't wait to put on my Omniknight set i made up and whack the enemies of the gods while in this covenant man... October is taking too long to come;;;
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Well Dragonslayer Ornstein seems kinda the good guy with a lot of honor,just see how he reacts at Smough's death:With a lot of respect toward his "twisted" friend(Eating bones is awesome but still...)

So I'd suggest that his division should be Sunstein-bro for coop.

About Artorias's division,well I guess Darkwraith since his armor is from his corrupted form.

Ciarin's division looks like Darkmoon blade would be the most suited covenant since you're assassin.

That left us with some options left for Cough...not dragon covenant,not chaos covenant,no way of the white,princess's guard maybe?

Anyway,this covenant gonna be awesome!

*create Ciarin&Artorias character*
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Serious_Much wrote:can i please ask you to change the title to 'the knights successors my grammar nazi sense is tingling...

Also i think including a gwyn division, smough division and calling it 'Gwyn and Friends' would make it about 100 times more awesome lol!

i mean seriously, we're in dire need of a more lighthearted and relaxed covenant haha

No Serious Im right. The Knights Successor does make sense. Just like the Knights Panther make sense.

The in this scenario it can be written either The Knights Successor or The Successor Knights

it I changed it it would read The Knights Successors and the Successors Knights.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:00 am

Just as the templars are the Knights Templar we are the Knights Succesor or Succesors.

I don't think we are limiting each division to in game covs and even if we did Artorias would be a FH as all new content suggests he was never willingly a DW. I feel we should serve as his redemption using his gear in all its forms to prevent others from meeting his fate and resisting the temptation of the dark.

This cov is dedicated to the Four Knights and as such Gwyn and Smough don't fit. I also don't think this cov is intended to be lighthearted in that sense so yeah....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:00 am

You see sun is my other half.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 am