Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

<RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ?

bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

<RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ? Empty <RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ?

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 am

I wanted this shield early because of it's magic def so I killed the knight at firelink but he didn't drop it.. Did I kill him too early? I don't think I can get it anywhere else and it's a good shield.

anyone got one for trade?

thanks

Last edited by bjmacman on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RESOLVED)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

<RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ? Empty Re: <RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

You have to kill the knight in the Undead Asylum, not the Firelink Shrine.

When you say you killed the "knight at Firelink" do you mean the silver guy?
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

<RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ? Empty Re: <RESOLVED> Crest shield needed - trade ?

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 pm

yeah the silver guy. so i got that wrong.....it's the first knight i see in the undead asylum? good great news, thanks. no way i could face high magic foes without it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Not the Black Knights, but an actual NPC knight. It's Oscar and he's easy, you'll know him when you see him, he'll be using the shield you seek.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:06 pm

yeah i know the guy you mean. the first knight i met. Praise the Sun

happy days!
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Take the elevator to the parish and the just drop down as soon as you see the small platform. Walk to your right by the ledge and then roll to the pillar in fron of you.
    Carefully go all the way up the staris until you find a nest and an action will tell you to curb down like a ball. Do it and it will take from 20 to 30 se onds for the animation to kick in.
    As you arrive in the asylum, there will be 4 torch hollows waiting for you so watch out.
    As soon as you enter through the front door of the asylum be wary of walking straight forward.
    Go to were you first met Oscar and kill him. You'll get your shield.

There are other things to do in the asylum when you travel back to it, so be prepared.

Hope that helps.
    bjmacman
    bjmacman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by bjmacman Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Doelker wrote:Take the elevator to the parish and the just drop down as soon as you see the small platform. Walk to your right by the ledge and then roll to the pillar in fron of you.
    Carefully go all the way up the staris until you find a nest and an action will tell you to curb down like a ball. Do it and it will take from 20 to 30 se onds for the animation to kick in.
    As you arrive in the asylum, there will be 4 torch hollows waiting for you so watch out.
    As soon as you enter through the front door of the asylum be wary of walking straight forward.
    Go to were you first met Oscar and kill him. You'll get your shield.

There are other things to do in the asylum when you travel back to it, so be prepared.

Hope that helps.

Excellent guide. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am