Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through?

BK

Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through? Empty Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through?

Post by BK Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Has anyone done a play through whilst pumping two offensive stats? I know normally you focus on one, in my first play through (almost done) I decided to focus on strength in order to wield all those huge weapons and wear the heavy armor. I was a tank and had a lot of challenge/fun during the game.

For a second play through, I want to open up the world of katanas/daggers/rapiers. I want to start parrying and riposting ALWAYS instead of only when I'm not too chickens**t to do it. I want to make my enemies bleed, be in and out, lethal. So I will pump DEX. But I also want to use some weapons that scale off INT, as well as have access to some cool spells. I prefer melee, but want to at least experience some of the magic in this game on a second run, as I have literally used NONE in my first play through.

So would it be viable, during one play through, to boost DEX and INT (for a SL of around 120) up to around 40-50, then put whatever is left into VIT/END? Or would I be too weak to survive? I dream of tearing around Lordran with a Moonlight Greatsword and a +15 uchi, scaling off my INT and DEX respectively in an awesome fashion.

Sorry for the long post, or if it's been answered already. Thanks for any tips happy

PS: Will be mainly for PvE, but not always dying in PvP would be nice too :oops:
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through? Empty Re: Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through?

Post by Pratix Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm doing a dex/int playthrough. But I'm keeping it balanced. Like I have 18 vit (all I need atm) and 35 end 16 att 30 dex and like 30 int, and im level 70 or something. Keep it balanced.
    BK

Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through? Empty Re: Hi there, just had a few queries regarding pumping two offensive stats (DEX/INT) in one play through?

Post by BK Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:46 pm

That looks pretty good for a level 70 ish pratix, that is what I am aiming for. Well balanced, only enough VIT as I need for where I am, min STR, and pumping DEX/INT when I can. Where do you see that build ending?
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Actually I can give you link from EpicNameBro about the build I basically kick anuses.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bBKtlY1LH4 there
    BK

Post by BK Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm

whoa, that looks absolutely perfect, exactly what I was looking for! Cheers mate, much appreciated!
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Psst, give me a reputation if you want. Good way to show it. Many people don't do it haha. I really want 2. But anyway, this is like a 15 post on this site in 5 minutes. Holy crud, I'm addicted.
    BK

Post by BK Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Hehe, I've joined this place like two mins ago and so have no idea how to give you a 'reputation'? I clicked the 'thanks' if that means anything(?), as your post is exactly what I wanted to know when I signed up, how efficient is that? Ha, cool forum, cheers again.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Yeah, also I think you have to have a certain amount of posts to give rep. But next to the post you will see a bar and a + and -.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am