Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Buggy Virus
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Bcc17
Tegu
8 posters

Can't upgrade Gargoyle Halberd?

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Can't upgrade Gargoyle Halberd? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't upgrade Gargoyle Halberd?

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 pm

To respawn them you have to warp with the lordvessel.
    Tegu
    Casual
    Casual

Can't upgrade Gargoyle Halberd? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can't upgrade Gargoyle Halberd?

Post by Tegu Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:To respawn them you have to warp with the lordvessel.

I do.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:58 pm

If you're on PC they don't respawn. Fastest farming is either the toxic fetus skeletons in ToTG or the Phalanx in the Painted World. The latter is speeded immensely by pyro or WoTG
    Tegu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tegu Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:If you're on PC they don't respawn. Fastest farming is either the toxic fetus skeletons in ToTG or the Phalanx in the Painted World. The latter is speeded immensely by pyro or WoTG
    Yes, I am on PC.
    Phalanx are those scary slimes with the spears right? I have no idea how to fight them. I lock on and it keeps swapping targets when I charge pyro.
    AzureCrow
    AzureCrow
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by AzureCrow Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Vamos is in the catacombs just before the bonewheel skeletons, just use a bow to pick them off from a ledge and its not too much trouble getting to him.

A far as farming the phalanx once you have the first door open put on a symbol of avarice, silver serpent ring, slumbering dragoncrest ring, and cast hidden body. The stealth will let you run right up to them and cast an AOE attack like wrath of gods or firestorm, evene gravlord greatsword dance does wonders. Then you run back to the bonfire and repeat for something like 10,000 souls a pop.

For general farming tips try this out, it's where I got started myself Praise the Sun
    http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/farming
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:10 pm

I like to spend an hour or so in the tomb killing those respawning skeleton babies. Lots of Humanity and a decent soul output too with the silver serpent and gold serpent rings.

Also, Crow isn't quite right about Vamos, you have to drop down the hole to get to him, then he opens up the path to the bonewheel skellies. Try walking off the first ledge rather than rolling, but not dropping straight down either. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7pUtkBRcKY This video should help you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am