Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
cloudyeki
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Slarg232
10 posters

If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro?

Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro? Empty If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro?

Post by Slarg232 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

If the wiki is to be beleived, Dragonbro's can only be summoned by people who are phantomless, eliminating the possibility of being ganked.

So why don't you guys go to that? It's not like the Dragonbros require any sort of stat investment, meaning builds are all free.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro? Empty Re: If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro?

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 pm

because it takes longer to get online activity with that rather than a red sign soap or red eye orb.. peopole want fast and furious more than slow but honourable pvp i think
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro? Empty Re: If you want Honor, why not Dragonbro?

Post by Tolvo Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Because it's usually lower on the end of amount of matches, plus you don't gain humanity from doing it. as well if you're trying to meet with a friend and they get invaded, then they can't summon you until the invader is dealt with. Meaning that you can't help them with the invader if they need help.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just listing why people don't choose to do it.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 pm

The chances of being summoned are so slim, it's not even worth it. Dragons have a bit of a pretty bad wrap-sheet as of recent, Savvy?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Because it's so SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Indeed, I summon dragons whenever I see them just because I've seen a sign sit there for 30 minuites without the poor guy being summoned.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:47 pm

That's very kind of you, Forum. Though I suspect you must have summoned the odd bow-glitcher here and there.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Yeah, they don't bother me much though, its the machine gunning that gets psnids written down so I can remember them.

I'm a DM, Ive waited for 20 minuites at a time to invade. It blows, and it can only be worse when you're waiting for someone to let you into their world.

A surprising number of the dragons I summon are really good, its the host and wraith dragons that do the glitching and ganking more often in m experience.

I get the feeling that they're out to prove that they don't need to glitch to win. If its true then they're benifitting from the mentality.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

I very rarely get summoned with it, but I love when I do. It should give humanity to people who aren't in the cov when they summon us.

There is a new PtD weapon that may increase summons from the eye though.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:38 am

I gave up on using the eye a long time ago. I simply host now. It's faster and you only get one guy at a time.
    I do summon all the dragons i see. And there are a lot of them in the burg. Most of them are only using the eye though, and not even the head. They probably do this for the reasons you stated.
    Montante
    Montante
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Montante Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:00 am

I ran into a dragonbro yesterday, when I was running through the painted world. I summoned him, and he started doing all kind of gestures. I replied with some of my own, and when I was in the middle of a 'prostration' he came at me with his katana and took half my health away. So much for honor there, eh? :|
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 pm

But if all 300 (so to speak) people who wanted to duel honorably went to Dragonbros, wouldn't that make it faster?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:31 pm

We'd need a lot of hosts who don't want humanity.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm

I try to summon dragons whenever I can, but I just don't see many of them, even when I'm holding a Dragon Scale.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 am