Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC

MrGrimmmz
    MrGrimmmz
    Casual
    Casual

MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC Empty MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC

Post by MrGrimmmz Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 am

Hey guys i decided to start up a small series focused on invasions and arena matches (mostly 1v1) 5 episodes are up and running with different armor builds / weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuVPpnd-5ZE

There are many more videos to come with all sorts of builds and techniques. Enjoy!

If you want to send out a personal challenge (on PC for now) you can send me a message on there with your Gamertag.
    I'm currently SL 121, hope we can get some good games in!

MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC 3477152822
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC Empty Re: MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC

Post by Bamjam Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:22 am

Nice video. Looks to me the arena stuff is really fun! Cant wait to try this on xbox.

One question: why dont you use a shield?
    Looked like you could have some easy parry's from those 2 giant armor guys you where fighting.
    MrGrimmmz
    MrGrimmmz
    Casual
    Casual

MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC Empty Re: MrGrimmmz PvP sessions for xbox 360 AND PC

Post by MrGrimmmz Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:58 am

Bamjam wrote:Nice video. Looks to me the arena stuff is really fun! Cant wait to try this on xbox.

One question: why dont you use a shield?
    Looked like you could have some easy parry's from those 2 giant armor guys you where fighting.

Very good question, in my other episodes i actually do use a shield, varying from tower to shields that can parry. The only reason i choose not to parry is because of the inconsistent lag i have been having with other players resulting in massive punishment from RB mashing (probably due to because of different countries). But lately i have been playing against the same player continuously within the arena so i may start parrying once i know i am playing with someone consistently with decent lag. oh yeah Arena is ADDICTING, if you plan to get it on xbox i hope you can add me in the future. I have the game on xbox as well and waiting for the expansion to meet up with new players, we can probably set some decent matches as well? Let me know!
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 am

Ye the lag can mess up some parry attempts but i notice that usualy if its laggy i just get partials and they dont take away that much hitpoints. I dont know how this works on pc though. But when im fighting a laggy guy on xbox and i try to parry i notice that they punish with a BS just because the lag makes it seem they are in another place than i see them.
    \
    And yes im 100% getting the DLC for xbox. This is my favorite game off all time and ive been gaming since the NES era lol.

Add me my GT is Bamjam86.
    I live in europe though so it could be im online on different times than you are,
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 am

Bamjam wrote:Ye the lag can mess up some parry attempts but i notice that usualy if its laggy i just get partials and they dont take away that much hitpoints. I dont know how this works on pc though. But when im fighting a laggy guy on xbox and i try to parry i notice that they punish with a BS just because the lag makes it seem they are in another place than i see them.
    \
    And yes im 100% getting the DLC for xbox. This is my favorite game off all time and ive been gaming since the NES era lol.

Add me my GT is Bamjam86.
    I live in europe though so it could be im online on different times than you are,
    I am on Xbox as well my gt is lone wolf 986 could I add you ?
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 am

Sure, more people more fun big grin
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 am

I will ad you when I get back to the xbox
    MrGrimmmz
    MrGrimmmz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MrGrimmmz Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Yeah il be on Xbox as soon as the expansion comes out, its WAY more active anyways. If you guys want an add be sure to send me a PM on my youtube channel so i can keep track of who you are a lot easier. Its gonna be a CRAZY TIMEEEEE

:cyclops:
    MrGrimmmz
    MrGrimmmz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by MrGrimmmz Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:27 am

New vid is up! still taking in challenges for PC. what build/weapons do you run?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeF1dcOGGk&feature=plcp 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:16 pm