Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<)

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<) Empty The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 am

The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<) View_y10

This was a screw up so i deleted it and now there is a nuke! im locking it post while you can lol... make fun of my failure...

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:13 am; edited 5 times in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<) Empty Re: The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 am

OMG something went wrong... Dont look its hidious! this isint what it looked like in the preview lol...
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<) Empty Re: The Holy Order (The Fail covenant thats getting locked because Preview likes to lie >.<)

Post by dancash1808 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am

MAKE IT ANYWAY. CHALLENGE THE KNIGHTS TO MORTAL KOMBAT.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:29 pm

No i did make it but, The preview button showed me something beautiful that i worked hours on. the post button showwed a clutter of spoilers and misread commands and now its a nuke.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

lol, i thought you wanted to give it a shot? lol!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:04 pm

I did. But like i said, it looked like this in the preview Sun but then looked liked this when i posted it :dung: , it was too embarassing and i couldint fix it so i just got rid of it lol,.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Send what you originally wanted to baal or someone else who understands this thing, they could help you i'm sure happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Lol its ok im making a new covenant. It's new and original, im making ti before the DLC so noone else takes the idea big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm

what, a dark sorcery covenant :?:

just another type of sorcery for andarta to kill twisted
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm

No an Oolacile Covenant. Ill post what ive made so far when i make further progress, I have till the DLC to make it perfect. And i have people giving me tips on gear,and rules and such

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am