Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 18 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:47 pm

you were a GS billy? nyway im sure wilks will take care of that as i cant. and for wars/events not any that ive heard of late.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 18 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

What is this I hear about a theme song? *Looks at Amos* :|
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Unless the lifehunters decide to try and kill billy again... "sigh"... I'll start planning another mass invasion in a much more active place this time, with the wolves.
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Unless the lifehunters decide to try and kill billy again... "sigh"... I'll start planning another mass invasion in a much more active place this time, with the wolves.

Sounds good mate, I'v had a lot of success GLing at the Anor Londo Bonfire after the two archers, also the Bonfire on the Balcony in Duke's Archives.

About SL 60 for Anor and 80 for Duke's my toons were iirc.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm

are you talkin bout me and wulf? btw you know that they hate each other so it probably wont be long till the next war.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:48 am

My covenant has gone rogue, however we will assist you guys in any event. I strongly recommend that you join my efforts against the other covenants. It's very simple if any of the covenants has an event (war, mass invasion) or whatever we go there and do as we please with our own rules.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:01 am

even if potentiall the triumvirate elects me back as one of the leaders?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:14 am

This covenant needs a grand leader, I've always said it. Either decision the leader decides I'm always open for alliances with this covenant. If you get to leadership and you wanna break the alliance again then prepare to have any event LH'ed. twisted
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:14 am

Have you thought about what I presented in the new war system thread? Can we discuss that?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 am

Let's say I like simple things, can't help you on that one since I don't understand most of it. Have to see it in action first.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Can someone remove my name from the list of members?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Will do since we are making a new thread.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm

you are? then may i be moved to bonehand if its no big problem
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 pm

We are actually considering re working the cov and taking out the Hand groups....too complex and kinda pointless. Unless the covenanters want them kept in.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 pm

only reason i see in keeping them in is for lore reasons and that sort of seems bit true
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

So new thread? that is probably for the best. I can't be active as much as i used to be able too. School work and such.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:59 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:We are actually considering re working the cov and taking out the Hand groups....too complex and kinda pointless. Unless the covenanters want them kept in.
    I agree to this.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 am

Basically what we need to do is come up with a new angle for the Gravesworn. A sort of rebirth that could score us some new members.

Any Suggestions?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Well I think we should deffinetly make it much more simpler, some members do like the complex stuff, but most members just want to join a simple covenant and then play the game with them, Now when I say simple I do not mean, getting rid of lore,ranks,rules. I mean getting rid of the less important stuff, that make it a little different from the others. Like the "Hands". Just make it simple, but not boring.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:38 am

As of now, I am going to leave the Gravesworn to explore other covenants. I might be back but some of the covenants I want to check out have the Gravesworn listed as "enemies" so i figure leaving and just coming back(if that's allowed) would be much more simple.
    Ps this post basicly means feel free to delete my name from the members list. for now atleast.
    EDIT: probably could have just made this a pm actually and that might have been better.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:39 am

Its all cool man I dont have time to be on the forums much anymore so I will only be on sporadically.... In anycase I think the GS has run its course and it was fun while it lasted.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:53 am

ARE THERE ANY GS LEFT???? Looking for last minute entries for the Small Covenant War, check out opening thread https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12452-small-cov-s-unite-for-tournament-war , maybe help bring some new members and revive this Covenant!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

aah too bad , it was a hell of a lot of fun while it lasted :pirat:
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Wilks did a great job of killing these off silly
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 pm

It's a shame really , Ive been on my second , much needed break from DkS , only to come back and find out that my beloved Gravesworn are no more 😢

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am