Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays?

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays? Empty How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays?

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am

Now that I find myself growing increasingly disillusioned with my time spent in the lands of Lordran, I'm thinking about making a long overdue return back to the lands of Boletaria, and so I was wondering if the EU servers are still a hive of PvP activity, or will it be effectively returning back to a ghost world?

"Umbasa!" cheers
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays? Empty Re: How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays?

Post by vatar5 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:30 am

:/ You might want to look for local Dark Souls communities on the net. The EU server is more empty than the NA server and it's a lot :/
    But I believe a few people DO have the EU version here.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays? Empty Re: How much action is there on the EU servers nowadays?

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am

That's pretty much what I was thinking. It's a shame, as DS is by far and away the best Souls game IMHO, and so it's really sad to see it slowly fade away like this. 😢

And for me what's even more sad is that I have effectively helped to play a part in it's steady demise, by turning exclusively to the Darkside, as it were. :evil:

Maybe we should start a movement to ressurect this beast of a game before it becomes extinct! twisted
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 pm

<-----Has the NA version without even being on NA :-'
    Mr.Faith

Post by Mr.Faith Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Wait a minute, the EU is actually pretty crowded right now a days. I play everyday and i see like 10 ghost players pr. level, very rarely i see a summoning sign and invasions, well i think im the only one doing them atm.
    But its almost only new players right now, you rarely run into vets, but im doing my best to keep demons souls alive.
    So anything you want, co-op, pvp, im up for it. Just dont give up on it because demons souls still lives, we just need some more players to keep it alive:)
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:27 am

Well as of last night I'm back in Boletaria, and so our paths may well cross seeing as that I'm going to do my utmost to stay human and will keep on dropping Blue signs as I progress further into the run. Until I get my Red eye stone that is, and then it's open season on anyone and everyone I meet! Muhahaha! twisted
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 am

Hey guys I'm on EU servers and am still playing.

I've a lvl 29 pure mage who can't get past 4-2 (lol - see separate thread I made), I've a lvl 72 faith dude on NG+ which I was using to try and get all the trophies but never actually got around to finishing the game a second time and I've also my first playthrough build which is a total mess cos I'd no idea what I was doing. He's SL 120 and a STR/DEX/MAG hybrid of some sorts lol

I'd be up for co-op (host or ghost) or PvP although I do suck at PvP tbh.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:40 am

DMC, my PSN is the same as my tag here (Gazman0169), and so keep an eye out for the signs I drop, I'm a starting SL Royal about to make my way through 1-2, and even though I've clocked the game more times than I care to mention I'm always up for a spot of co-op.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:45 am

Cheers Gazman I'll look out for your signs.

My PSN is yhtraCcMnaD
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dogwelder Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 pm

DES is one of the very few games of this console generation which I've actually played through more than once, and I was thinking recently about how eventually, one day, the servers will be shut down and a huge part of what makes DES so great will be lost forever. There may not be a great deal of online action at the moment but at least there's some.

So with that in mind, I'm definitely planning on at least one more trip to Boletaria. If anyone fancies teaming up for some co-op, feel free to let me know. EU server, just to confirm.
    DMC
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DMC Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:22 am

Dogwelder,

I've a pure mage (around mid way through the game) at level 23 that I'd love to do some co-op with. I'm new to the mage thing so am finding the later levels tough going (I'm a complete glass cannon with no melee ability).

Or alternatively I'd be on for a complete co-op run from start to finish with new characters. If we got a third person it would be serious fun although maybe too easy.

A dream scenario would be four players - three of us taking turns co-oping for each other and a fourth player invading...

Maybe Gazman and Mr Faith (see above) would be interested?
    Dogwelder
    Dogwelder
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dogwelder Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 am

DMC wrote:Dogwelder,

I've a pure mage (around mid way through the game) at level 23 that I'd love to do some co-op with. I'm new to the mage thing so am finding the later levels tough going (I'm a complete glass cannon with no melee ability).

Or alternatively I'd be on for a complete co-op run from start to finish with new characters. If we got a third person it would be serious fun although maybe too easy.

A dream scenario would be four players - three of us taking turns co-oping for each other and a fourth player invading...

Maybe Gazman and Mr Faith (see above) would be interested?

Sounds good to me, DMC. A complete co-op run would be great, that would be my preferred option as I haven't done that before.

And yeah, if someone else is up for it and wants to make it a three-man team, cool. If you like, DMC, send me a PM letting me know what times are best for you in terms of when you can play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 am