Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
slowturtles
destutiodaemonis
Rudmed
Shkar
Jovias-86
Ahhotep1
Fatneckwood
twilightwarwolf
The Once-Ler
cloudyeki
Rifter7
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Jansports
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
TehInfamousAmos
ThatPerson
DoughGuy
HippyClown
dancash1808
hageshisa
WyrmHero
27 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Well then f*** this, I'm shutting down the covenant. I'm too tired of the people of this forum so I'm leaving as well.

Wyrm, do not be so hasty. Talk to me plesae...will ya?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

Post by cloudyeki Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Actually, maybe you should take a bit of a breather Wyrm. After all the LH wouldn't even be around if it weren't for you.

I know I may have been more than an *** the passed while, and I'm sorry if I said or did some negative stuff, but I still think your a great guy to goof around with.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Well then f*** this, I'm shutting down the covenant. I'm too tired of the people of this forum so I'm leaving as well.

Wyrm, I am sorry things have come to this. You will always be Founder of Lifehunt. But i can't allow LH to die. I asked you to allow me to assume the leadership...instead you said no and that you are shutting down LH.

So, I have assumed control of the Painted World and the New Lifehunt Covenant and issued a call of support. Initial covenant thread topic has been posted...and support is rolling in.

I will always keep in touch with you. You will always be welcome in the Painted World!

Your Blessing would start things off on a truly positive note!!

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm sorry Aho but I would prefer that LH die here. I've assumed DS victory, I will no longer expose the LH to this forum. This is my idea my baby lol. I'm sorry for being selfish.

I will still however, operate outside forums. I beg that everyone who still believes and it's still loyal to LH to join my efforts of going rogue. We shall meet in our chat to prepare our plans. Unfortunately the covenant will be PSN only, and it's roleplay with weapons it's done, since I can't control all the details in a single chat.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Guess the PW gets a new 'official' covenant then. But Wyrm, stay in touch K? I'm sure we'll all be seeing the hand in PW at some point.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Wyrm, all this is because you act like you just said. "Your baby". The covenant is for the group, not it's leader. You have pretty much abused your leader position, and that's what've caused people to leave. The idea is good, the group is good. But the direction everything was going is terrible. This may sound personal, but the War against DS was yours, not the Lifehunters. If you could just grow up and swallow some of that pride of yours, things would have gone much better.

We have always been oposits, but I've always stayed loyal to you when you were my leader. I've have dedicated lots of time and forum activity for you, but still you never wants to listen. But I have stayed for so long even under these conditions. Maybe you should stop blaming everyone else and look in the mirror for once.

Peace
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Plagius demands action! He is the only madman in this covenant, and he feels that Wyrm is trying to step into his shoes. This will not be tolerated!

Pendant, fetch me my bears!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I'm sorry Aho but I would prefer that LH die here. I've assumed DS victory, I will no longer expose the LH to this forum. This is my idea my baby lol. I'm sorry for being selfish.

I will still however, operate outside forums. I beg that everyone who still believes and it's still loyal to LH to join my efforts of going rogue. We shall meet in our chat to prepare our plans. Unfortunately the covenant will be PSN only, and it's roleplay with weapons it's done, since I can't control all the details in a single chat.

Wyrm, do as you wish. But I am sorry I will not allow this forum covenant to die that kind of ignoble death. What you do outside this forum is your business and does not directly impact forum business.

I will, however, agree to a name change. Things will be different. It will not be the Lifehunt you created. But, what our members want it to be.

I am so very sorry that it has to be this way.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Very well, do as you wish aho. The name Lifehunters has died in this forum.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:46 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Very well, do as you wish aho. The name Lifehunters has died in this forum.

I will honor your request with the respect due the Creator and Leader of The Lifehunt Covenant.

I am heavy of heart and saddened that it had to come to this Wyrm. I will never forget the Lifehunt cove I joined...the one you created so long ago.

Good Luck My Friend!
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:36 pm

well this sucks, i work hard, obtain rank 3, and this all goes down the toilet like the diarrhea stew that i see it as. 🇳🇴
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 pm

HippyClown wrote:well this sucks, i work hard, obtain rank 3, and this all goes down the toilet like the diarrhea stew that i see it as. 🇳🇴

Your still rank 3 Hippy and there is a new cove temporarily called New Painted World cove in Cove section. Robs is still CM and Blue is also a CM...join us!!! and yeah...i am now the leader happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Maybe what this covenant needs is some fresh blood like Ahho at the top.

Give it a shot, Hippy, it looks promising. happy
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:11 pm

i intend on giving it a shot pendant ^_^, still this whole thing is quite a mess, and i do agree with whoever said that the covenant is for everybody, not just the leader. thats the phrase that stuck out to me the most.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:16 pm

That would be me Hippy xD I',m always ranting about those kinda things ^^
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:19 pm

well you were completly right, still kinda sad that im leaving wyrm tho, but i joined the lh and thats how its gonna stay.
    Fatneckwood
    Fatneckwood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fatneckwood Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Haven't posted here in a while.......what just happened? Has this cov ended?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:21 pm

I feel sad about that aswell Hippy, so your not alone. Things will get lots better thou, be sure of that ^_^
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:24 pm

no fatneck, just a change of name, leader, and a few other things. the lifehunters are still alive, just under new leadership and name. we have not decided what name yet.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:26 pm

HippyClown wrote:no fatneck, just a change of name, leader, and a few other things. the lifehunters are still alive, just under new leadership and name. we have not decided what name yet.

This was the first post I saw on this page, so I thought you were just insulting someone...
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 pm

why would i insult anyone besudes dough? Hurrah
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Now as is customary of any off-topic thread....

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread - Page 18 396
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 pm

is there a new forum thread blue?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Shkar wrote:
    HippyClown wrote:no fatneck, just a change of name, leader, and a few other things. the lifehunters are still alive, just under new leadership and name. we have not decided what name yet.

This was the first post I saw on this page, so I thought you were just insulting someone...

lol!
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:07 pm

twilight, what are you going to do?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:35 am