Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Maneater_Mildred
Deadmeat95
DxV04
Blazefury
8 posters

Can't invade as a Darkmoon?

Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Can't invade as a Darkmoon? Empty Can't invade as a Darkmoon?

Post by Blazefury Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Any fellow Darkmoons facing that problem? I'm SL 81, I cant invade using the Blue Eye Orb (btw, it NEVER ever worked for me). The ring works sometimes but all I'm getting now is "Failed to Invade" or "Failed to create session". In the other hand, I get invaded almost immediately after becoming human when I'm on the Kiln. Is something run? A lack of indictments? What the hell?

I've turn on my DMZ to match my IP so I dont have any problems blocking people and I'm not on a Firewall, so I dont know what's happening. My internet download speed is around 9 MB, upload less than 1 MB. Could that be the problem?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Can't invade as a Darkmoon? Empty Re: Can't invade as a Darkmoon?

Post by DxV04 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Do you have issues with other online multiplayer games? If not then its not your connection. 9 meg download should be fine to play. Where are you going to use the orb? Talk to maneater mildred she has a good handle on the DMB. I myself will be consulting ( is there a charge ? haha ) with her since I have yet to make my DMB character.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 pm

I'm using it at the Kiln. Managed to invade 6, 7 times in an hour, as a hollow for testing. Too little action for me. I hope it's not like that at SL 120.
    Deadmeat95
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 am

Ive been having problems invading as well with my dmb, had some great luck in dukes awhile back but ever since then i havent been able to get nothing. In the forest right now hosting getting constant fog wall tired using the orb some while hollow with no luck but then i guess most ppl dont sit around the forest.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 am

My DMs are now both 120, they both get action with the orb almost anywhere. I tend to have a body and use the orb, the ring and the finger. i fire the orb every 30 sec and spam the finger till its time to fire the orb again. Most peak hour times(pm usa time) i invade or am invade within a 2 mins.
    Outside of peak times i tend to stick to forest or painted world and still get action every few mins.

also if you fire the orb and it dosnt say searching for worlds to invade it means you have the fake invasion hang up. Quit and reload to reset .

Hope this helps, happy sinner hunting.

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:27 am

Doesn't the DM mainly invade SL lower than you? Since you're in Kiln and most are SL120 I wouldn't be surprised that you aren't getting much DM action in the 80's. Level up and I'm sure you'll get PLENTY of invasions.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 pm

aceluby wrote:Doesn't the DM mainly invade SL lower than you? Since you're in Kiln and most are SL120 I wouldn't be surprised that you aren't getting much DM action in the 80's. Level up and I'm sure you'll get PLENTY of invasions.
    This too. but i think you can invade up also, just not sure how high. Most likely its 10%
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eliteknight Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

The blue eye orb is unusable if the character has been indited. Absolve your sins and try it again.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Eliteknight wrote:The blue eye orb is unusable if the character has been indited. Absolve your sins and try it again.
    Not true sorry, it works for me fine and i still get invaded by other darkmoons. Yes im a dirty sinner, but its funny to see darkmoons invade then watch me darkmoon buff, some bow and black crystal out, others DM buff and we have at it.

I can 100% say it will work when you have sin.

Edit to say. If the sin you are talking about breaks the DM cov then yes the orb and ring wont work as you need to be a member to use them.
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eliteknight Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Eliteknight wrote:The blue eye orb is unusable if the character has been indited. Absolve your sins and try it again.
    Not true sorry, it works for me fine and i still get invaded by other darkmoons. Yes im a dirty sinner, but its funny to see darkmoons invade then watch me darkmoon buff, some bow and black crystal out, others DM buff and we have at it.

I can 100% say it will work when you have sin.

Really? I was fairly sure that was the case.

I'm gonna have to test this now.
    d15-149
    d15-149

Post by d15-149 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 am

I find that if I'm in human form I can't invade much with the orb. To me it seems like a conflict happens within the game as it is searching to see if you are able to be invaded. Try using it as a hollow and I imagine your invasions rates will improve dramatically. They did for me anyway.

My dark moon toon has had no issues invading all the way up to my current level of 255.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:04 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:

haha thats pretty cool.
    mfm

Can't invade as a Darkmoon? Empty try hollow

Post by mfm Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:06 pm

d15-149 wrote:I find that if I'm in human form I can't invade much with the orb. To me it seems like a conflict happens within the game as it is searching to see if you are able to be invaded. Try using it as a hollow and I imagine your invasions rates will improve dramatically. They did for me anyway.

My dark moon toon has had no issues invading all the way up to my current level of 255.

Sl 118 in the kiln, while human only get invaded and the orb is darkend so i cannot use it most of the time. i run in to the kiln hit the blue orb fog wall goes up and i get invaded. when im hollow its non stop action. 7 out of 10 tries i get summoned. not sure if this works everywhere but does in kiln
    mfm

Can't invade as a Darkmoon? Empty try hollow

Post by mfm Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm

d15-149 wrote:I find that if I'm in human form I can't invade much with the orb. To me it seems like a conflict happens within the game as it is searching to see if you are able to be invaded. Try using it as a hollow and I imagine your invasions rates will improve dramatically. They did for me anyway.

Sl 118 in the kiln, while human only get invaded and the orb is darkend so i cannot use it most of the time. i run in to the kiln hit the blue orb fog wall goes up and i get invaded. when im hollow its non stop action. 7 out of 10 tries i get summoned. not sure if this works everywhere but does in kiln
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:51 pm

mfm wrote:

This is because when you use an orb you also get the effect of the dried finger, your invasion timer is reset w/ its use. I have confirmed this w/ both the red and blue orbs, haven't tried the cracked one, but I'd assume it works the same.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 am