Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll

Poll

Which Offhand Weapons should be Allowed?

[ 0 ]
    The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_lcap0%The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_lcap0%The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_lcap17%The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_lcap17%The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_lcap50%The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_lcap16%The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll I_vote_rcap [16%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll Empty The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey folks,

Quick poll to finalise which offhand weapons will be added to the list of allowable gear. For the current list please click here.

Spear, Greatswords and most daggers are not allowed to be used in the mainhand in the covenant so this poll is purely to decide whether these weapon classes may be used in the offhand. The rest of the weapons in the list posted above may also be used in the offhand if desired.

The poll is open for 3 days to give everyone who is interested a chance to vote.

Thanks Proper Bow

Mr_Bungle50221
    Mr_Bungle50221
    Casual
    Casual

The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll Empty Re: The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll

Post by Mr_Bungle50221 Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:41 pm

I voted spears and daggers, makes the most sense imo.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll Empty Re: The Alternative Build Covenant - Offhand Weapon Poll

Post by WyrmHero Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Me too.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:46 pm

I voted spears and greatswords. Out of all of the choices, the most common has in my experience been the daggers. tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm