Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
theAnimus
Comodreha
Godless Servant
aceluby
Zechk
Wade_Wilson
Carphil
meridam99
JY4answer
13 posters

[PvP] Just had the best moment of the 150 hours of my Dark Souls life so far.

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[PvP] Just had the best moment of the 150 hours of my Dark Souls life so far. - Page 2 Empty Re: [PvP] Just had the best moment of the 150 hours of my Dark Souls life so far.

Post by aceluby Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Anywhere but Kiln and I'd agree w/ you. Kiln is for duels, not for 2/3v1 gankfests, that's what Anor and the forest are for if that's how you get your jollies.
    Cloudrunner
    Casual
    Casual

[PvP] Just had the best moment of the 150 hours of my Dark Souls life so far. - Page 2 Empty Re: [PvP] Just had the best moment of the 150 hours of my Dark Souls life so far.

Post by Cloudrunner Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 pm

aceluby wrote:Anywhere but Kiln and I'd agree w/ you. Kiln is for duels, not for 2/3v1 gankfests, that's what Anor and the forest are for if that's how you get your jollies.

The cowards go where the money is. Plenty more souls to be farmed from high level invaders in the Kiln.
    Godless Servant
    Godless Servant
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Godless Servant Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Cloudrunner wrote:Not sure what you're getting at anymore. I think you've lost the point of the other guy's post. MY message is simply that hosts are cowards and rather than fight other covenants we should focus our anger on them.
    You didn't understand what I was saying and that's fine my point is that if its not a red soapstone you can't call them cowards for having a trap waiting for you, if it is than yes that's messed up.
    Cloudrunner
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cloudrunner Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Godless Servant wrote:
    Cloudrunner wrote:Not sure what you're getting at anymore. I think you've lost the point of the other guy's post. MY message is simply that hosts are cowards and rather than fight other covenants we should focus our anger on them.
    You didn't understand what I was saying and that's fine my point is that if its not a red soapstone you can't call them cowards for having a trap waiting for you, if it is than yes that's messed up.

If that's actually you're point then I'll have to disagree. Hiding behind 2 white phantoms is one thing if you're actually proceeding to the boss, clearing the PVE content. It's very easy to tell which players are doing that, even the moment you invade. Now, if you take those 2 phantoms, camp right where phantoms spawn in, then start to cast TWoP before they can react, then have your white phantom buddies kill the invader, then yes that's cowardly. It doesn't matter if they were summoned for a duel or invaded. YES invaders should expect anything when they get there. NO that doesn't suddenly make the hosts actions not cowardly. It's clear they would rather hide back and just reap the rewards without actually fighting. That sounds like a cowardly action to me.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Incoming wall of text !

Just kidding big grin. Cool story, I still have to invade someone in Kiln that has a phantom with them.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Cloudrunner wrote:
    Godless Servant wrote:

If that's actually you're point then I'll have to disagree. Hiding behind 2 white phantoms is one thing if you're actually proceeding to the boss, clearing the PVE content. It's very easy to tell which players are doing that, even the moment you invade. Now, if you take those 2 phantoms, camp right where phantoms spawn in, then start to cast TWoP before they can react, then have your white phantom buddies kill the invader, then yes that's cowardly. It doesn't matter if they were summoned for a duel or invaded. YES invaders should expect anything when they get there. NO that doesn't suddenly make the hosts actions not cowardly. It's clear they would rather hide back and just reap the rewards without actually fighting. That sounds like a cowardly action to me.

Stop fighting please, you are both derailing the post, PEACE OR DEATH. Choose your destiny (read with Mortal Kombat announcer voice)!
    Godless Servant
    Godless Servant
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Godless Servant Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Pretty sure we stopped dude, we obviously don't agree and after both of us understood each others views it was done, I didn't respond any further because I'm not about to try and force him to agree with me.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

defintetly sounds like a fun time.. I got one of those darkmoon bows I love it!!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Toastfacekillah wrote:I'm surprised they didn't hatemail you for WoG spamming them..........lol

I used WoG one by one. I fing its more effective than spamming, and I also feel less guilty tongue

Please don't turn this sharing of an awesome experience into a fight thread 😢

I suppose ganging invaders is fine. But summoning dark spirits and farming them at the Kiln? Really?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:21 pm

I feel hollow after one-shot BSing a phantom, the host, and then the sunbro today... They all had health around 800, as dmg is shown after each hit. What are they doing at the Kiln...? I mean they were just sitting there.

Now I feel bad for bullying 3 newbies :|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 am