Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs

laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs Empty Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs

Post by laezyre Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:18 pm

I have white chunks, boss souls, many weapons, dragon scales, and more.
    game tag is Laezyre
    SL 62 XBL
    meridam99
    meridam99

Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs Empty Re: Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs

Post by meridam99 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 pm

laezyre wrote:I have white chunks, boss souls, many weapons, dragon scales, and more.

Have you tried farming those guys in the pit below Siegmeyer. Pretty sure I am lucky but I got 2 Slabs in about 2 hours with 12 Chunks.
    Maazel

Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs Empty Re: Trading for red chunks and red or titanite slabs

Post by Maazel Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

i've a red titanite slab that i don't need, have you a dark sword or an armor of thorns set?
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 pm

I have killed ceasless discharge and all the taurus demons, but haven't ventured deeper into the ruins yet.
    Sorry I don't have the thorned set yet or the dark sword. I took the good path it seems-by accident/ignorance.
    Maazel

Post by Maazel Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm

laezyre wrote:I have killed ceasless discharge and all the taurus demons, but haven't ventured deeper into the ruins yet.
    Sorry I don't have the thorned set yet or the dark sword. I took the good path it seems-by accident/ignorance.

Ok,no problems, good luck for the slabs!
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 am

Have you tried farming those guys in the pit below Siegmeyer. Pretty sure I am lucky but I got 2 Slabs in about 2 hours with 12 Chunks.[/quote]

I just cleared Lost Izalith minus the end boss. I got the spiked armor, solaire's gear, the sunlight maggot helm, and the red slab. When I rested and came back, the chaos eaters in the pit had NOT respawned. How can you farm this area if the pit mobs don't respawn?
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am

laezyre wrote:Have you tried farming those guys in the pit below Siegmeyer. Pretty sure I am lucky but I got 2 Slabs in about 2 hours with 12 Chunks.

I just cleared Lost Izalith minus the end boss. I got the spiked armor, solaire's gear, the sunlight maggot helm, and the red slab. When I rested and came back, the chaos eaters in the pit had NOT respawned. How can you farm this area if the pit mobs don't respawn? [/quote]

Did you Homeward back to the fire, or manually rest. Sometimes if I Homeward back, the mobs don't respawn, I have to actually sit at the fire.
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I repaired my gear, so I must have sat. Can you make all 4 of the water pit demons respawn? I only got the one on dry land to respawn, making for 3 or 4 total respawns in the entire zone.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 pm

How many scales do you have?

I have a red slab I would trade, (although I am lv88 so you might have to level up a little bit I think).
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 pm

I got a red slab from the pit last pm to get my chaos sword to +5. I'm set for now. Thanks for the offer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pm