Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers)

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers) Empty Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers)

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:18 pm

After beating Artorias with one of my characters, a woman materialized near the center of the battle area. She said she was paying respects and asked me if I wanted to give her the soul. I did with that character, but haven't done it with my other ones until I ask more about it. Should I have given her the soul or kept it?
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers) Empty Re: Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers)

Post by fujiphoenix Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 pm

If you want to make the abyss sword, you need to keep the soul. If you want her weapons, you can give her the soul. OR, you could keep the soul, make the abyss sword, and kill her to get her weapons AND armor. Your choice happy Just make sure you kill her before you use the soul, or she'll disappear.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers) Empty Re: Question about Soul of Artorias (possible spoilers)

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 pm

What are the stats on the Abyss sword? Is it a heavy weapon? I used a mage to give her the soul.
    Marionx
    Marionx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Locked away in the Undead Asylum or wandering Lordran.

Post by Marionx Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:28 pm

It weighs 9 units and I think the stats required are (22/18/18/18). It also scales with Strength and Dex at C/C/-/-.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:30 pm

The abyss sword really isn't good unless you are willing to devote a whole build to it. Here's the link to it's page. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Abyss+Greatsword

I have it on one character that uses it and Artorias' armor. It's my new favorite weapon.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Marionx wrote:It weighs 9 units and I think the stats required are (22/18/18/18). It also scales with Strength and Dex at C/C/-/-.

Thanks...I don't feel so bad now. I don't really use heavy swords that much. I'll use the soul for that sword with my strength character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am