Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Carphil
Maneater_Mildred
Emergence
JY4answer
nhbdy
Gol
aceluby
RANT
Blazefury
meridam99
14 posters

So this happened last night during Fight Club...

meridam99
    meridam99

So this happened last night during Fight Club... Empty So this happened last night during Fight Club...

Post by meridam99 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:44 am

I invade, hoping to get Mildred (zog1313) but I end up invading a random person. I wait on the ramp in Blighttown leading to the makeshift arena and I notice he is in the swamp getting poisoned so I run down the ramp and drop some moss. I run back up the ramp and he comes around the corner, and I point to the moss. He picks up the moss and bows, then I bow. He runs up behind me and tries to BS, I roll back to avoid the BS then he casts Soul Spear.

Here is the point were I rage and spam WoG on his butt because I was being courteous, even dropping him moss, and he tries to cheese me! He had the nerve to send me a hate gram calling me a noob!

Discuss...

Last edited by meridam99 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I fricken misspelled Maneater_Mildred's PSN!)
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

So this happened last night during Fight Club... Empty Re: So this happened last night during Fight Club...

Post by Blazefury Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 am

Poor world in which we're living.
    meridam99
    meridam99

So this happened last night during Fight Club... Empty Re: So this happened last night during Fight Club...

Post by meridam99 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Was I wrong to rage like that?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 pm

you shouldve just bs'd him as soon as you saw him, i never trust anyone one anymore unless im in the fight club.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm

You reacted appropriately. Douches will be douches.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:50 pm

meridam99 wrote:Was I wrong to rage like that?

Nope, when I see that the guy tries to do nothing but stab me in the back I play the same game and show him that I can do this better, if he sends me a ragemail then I tell him to never do it again if he don't want something like this to happen again or I just ignore him.

But, it seems like there's more and more players like this, Yesterday I invade a guy in ariamis, in the arena (I prefer to spawn there, less chance of being spawn killed) and while I go down the stairs I see the host and a phantom waiting for me in the dark corners so at that moment I'm on the stairs, I know that tehy're gonna jump me if I get close so I just wait, shield raise, to show them that I saw them and there, one of them send a poison arrow at me while the other casts soul spear.

I just go at them cause I have no choice and they just chain lagstab me (I escaped a lot of chain BS and healed before thei finally caught me) till I die.

Then I decide to drop my red sign cause I'm bored of all those cheap "tactics" and the same guy summon me, one is before me, the other is behind me, I don't move, and wait to see if they will be more "fair-play" by summoning via red sign, they don't move so I just roll on the right and all of a sudden they gang up on me and keep with the lagstabs (The guys were teleporting, I never seen that amount of lag in DkS).

The host was a *** noob and never touched me, he was juste spamming attacks in every direction while his phantom lagstabbed me.
    I send him a message telling him that if he don't wanted a fair fight he didn't have to summon me, then the guy sends me "noob" so I tell him that he never touched me, etc, and he sends me "noob noob" with some japanese **** that I don't understand, I replied with sarcasm and then he call me a frog eater (Yeah, I'm french) and tell me that he'll put me in his block list.

God... I hate that type of guy.
    nhbdy
    nhbdy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by nhbdy Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:52 pm

it's a shame an area like that is getting crap now... with the jerkbag community creeping into every pvp area they can find it seems to be harder and harder to avoid them...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Gol wrote:

Nope, when I see that the guy tries to do nothing but stab me in the back I play the same game and show him that I can do this better, if he sends me a ragemail then I tell him to never do it again if he don't want something like this to happen again or I just ignore him.

But, it seems like there's more and more players like this, Yesterday I invade a guy in ariamis, in the arena (I prefer to spawn there, less chance of being spawn killed) and while I go down the stairs I see the host and a phantom waiting for me in the dark corners so at that moment I'm on the stairs, I know that tehy're gonna jump me if I get close so I just wait, shield raise, to show them that I saw them and there, one of them send a poison arrow at me while the other casts soul spear.

I just go at them cause I have no choice and they just chain lagstab me (I escaped a lot of chain BS and healed before thei finally caught me) till I die.

Then I decide to drop my red sign cause I'm bored of all those cheap "tactics" and the same guy summon me, one is before me, the other is behind me, I don't move, and wait to see if they will be more "fair-play" by summoning via red sign, they don't move so I just roll on the right and all of a sudden they gang up on me and keep with the lagstabs (The guys were teleporting, I never seen that amount of lag in DkS).

The host was a *** noob and never touched me, he was juste spamming attacks in every direction while his phantom lagstabbed me.
    I send him a message telling him that if he don't wanted a fair fight he didn't have to summon me, then the guy sends me "noob" so I tell him that he never touched me, etc, and he sends me "noob noob" with some japanese **** that I don't understand, I replied with sarcasm and then he call me a frog eater (Yeah, I'm french) and tell me that he'll put me in his block list.

God... I hate that type of guy.

painted world is goign to ****, the other day i kep invading the same guy and he was waiting for me in the spawn casting chaos firestom and the second gravelord spell(forgot whats called) so i finally decide to take my zwei out and kick his *** then proceeds to call me a noob lol. btw what is that guy talking about? frog legs are *** delicious!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Sigh. If only Dark Souls had a lobby that needed a password to get in, or an arena of some sort. A new circular area with nothing but red signs?
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Perhaps after both bowing, he assumed you were to duel and charged in?
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

RantFromRant wrote:

painted world is goign to ****, the other day i kep invading the same guy and he was waiting for me in the spawn casting chaos firestom and the second gravelord spell(forgot whats called) so i finally decide to take my zwei out and kick his *** then proceeds to call me a noob lol. btw what is that guy talking about? frog legs are *** delicious!

Yeah, they will all comme to ariamis and then when tey'll heard of a new pvp spot they'll go there too and we'll have to move from place to place frequently.

About the frog legs, I'll trust you, I never ate one actually...
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 pm

The real question is, did you win? You did right? Wooot 1st win of the night for you :p joking!

Ps who is this zox1313? Im gonna kick their butt for copy my name o.O
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:The real question is, did you win? You did right? Wooot 1st win of the night for you :p joking!

Isn't your PSN zog1313 ?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Yes happy this zox1313 must want to be like me, cant say i blame them, im awesome. 8)
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Carphil wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:The real question is, did you win? You did right? Wooot 1st win of the night for you :p joking!

Isn't your PSN zog1313 ?

Carphil, you need to pick the latest language that came out for Rosetta Stone, it's called Sarcasm.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm

hmmm

well he definetly wasn't the fair fight type

WoG spam you say? hmm aww man why not force spam him to the ground and get behind him and chain backstab him to death,thats probably what he would do to you so just humiliate the boy with his own way of playing

if you ever meet him again don't have mercy neither try to be modest

just kill the guy and do the world a favor

don't forget to make him crap his pants while on the way!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:06 pm

meridam99 wrote:
    Carphil wrote:

Isn't your PSN zog1313 ?

Carphil, you need to pick the latest language that came out for Rosetta Stone, it's called Sarcasm.

Lol cheers
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm

bowing esp, after a bow should not mean please try and bs me while i'm stuck trying to show you respect, i've had guys try the same thing, bow just to give them an opportunity, no spine, no honor.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 pm

meridam99 wrote:I invade, hoping to get Mildred (zog1313) but I end up invading a random person. I wait on the ramp in Blighttown leading to the makeshift arena and I notice he is in the swamp getting poisoned so I run down the ramp and drop some moss. I run back up the ramp and he comes around the corner, and I point to the moss. He picks up the moss and bows, then I bow. He runs up behind me and tries to BS, I roll back to avoid the BS then he casts Soul Spear.

Here is the point were I rage and spam WoG on his butt because I was being courteous, even dropping him moss, and he tries to cheese me! He had the nerve to send me a hate gram calling me a noob!

Discuss...

Na of course you did not do anything wrong. You was trying to be cool and helpful to the ungrateful bastard.

I don't do any favors to anyone online unless I know them. For those very same reasons. People are so cheap. It would be nice to know the ages of the people because I assure you its not teenagers only acting like douche bags.

As far as the noob comments, thats the trendy word now days. everyone is a noob. played out worn out word. I don't bother using it.

Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Specter737 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:00 am

Fight club was fun btw, it was a GREAT pleasure having some honest matches!
    Thought I'd test the waters in the kiln today... they're as cold as ever...
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

I was just saying that some people can be arses even when we treat them right, you were totally fine on the matter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am