Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ROOSTER330
phantomblk
HarlotsLoki
hageshisa
Ahhotep1
lonewolf
Gilgamesh2007
Jovias-86
robsthedon
billy_bayonet
TheAshenPhantom
Darksomething56
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Rudmed
Mr. Tart
XachAttack
ChaosMoogle
23 posters

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 4 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Welcome! Obsidian Knights!!
    The Exiled of Ariamis are pleased to have you
    at our side!!!

Proper Bow

Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 4 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by Darksomething56 Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 pm

hmm aren't the exiled just the new version of lifehunters? Also we need some enemies here ASAP!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:27 pm

If the obsidian guys want to have some duel with my new gravesworn toon and any one else I can wrangel for that matter it could be fun.

I'd like to the first nemesis you have, that or you could ask Doughguy for the NK to do something, I know they dont like Dragons at all.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:hmm aren't the exiled just the new version of lifehunters? Also we need some enemies here ASAP!

It's basically LH with new regime and (atleast for most parts) democracy for that matter : )
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Democracy....cringes.... the Athenians gave up democracy twice in favour of hegemony..... and for good reason....
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:46 pm

To be truely honest Viral, I'm NOT a fan of democracy in general. Sure most dictatures are crap but my believe is that the "rulers" of a nation should just value the people the most : ) Maybe wrong forum for a discussion about this xD

Though in this case it was pretty much needed since many old members left because of terrible leadership and a real large ego.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:51 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Democracy....cringes.... the Athenians gave up democracy twice in favour of hegemony..... and for good reason....

That's why Blue said "...at least for most parts" big grin But, yes, what the Exiled think and feel is very important to me. The head is nothing without the body. And as one...we are strong. cheers
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Consequently a mob of people is useless without one to dictate authority.... anywho good to see you guys going strong.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:If the obsidian guys want to have some duel with my new gravesworn toon and any one else I can wrangel for that matter it could be fun.

I'd like to the first nemesis you have, that or you could ask Doughguy for the NK to do something, I know they dont like Dragons at all.

Accepted. twisted

P.S - I would duel with you, but (like 95% of the people on here) you're PS3 sad
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Buy a ps3 then :')
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:38 pm

LOL!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

And the Dark lord gave the order, The township Shall fall!

Its time people 24 hours of mass invading!!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 pm

See you boys there!
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Bow
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Havent seen you boys yet? Where you at?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:51 pm

My first hacker of the night just went bye bye off the first bridge. Then he indicted me Shrug
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 pm

First invasion got ganked THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 4 2707236321

It seems all I'm getting is gankers at this rate. Got backed into a corner by three Artorias' each armed with Either Obsidan Greatsword or the Abyss sword. @.@ What a nightmare...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Havent seen you boys yet? Where you at?

you've seen my blade!
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

I think we've been sniped...so many campers today!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Havent seen you boys yet? Where you at?

you've seen my blade!

Billy one fight is not representative of you skill...just of your rather large ego....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 pm

manwhich
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 am

ChaosMoogle wrote:I think we've been sniped...so many campers today!

I agree. If I'm not getting Ganked I'm facing oppents in giants armour and moonlight swords. And I ran out of Cracked red eye orbs XD
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Welp..I've changed my mind. I'de like to try this out.

I'm not really into Invasions, but I can place a red sign in any of the designated areas.

About the armor restrictions, my main character uses the leggings of the Giants armor because it matches the rest of his outfit. Is that acceptable, or should I find some new pants for him when participating in Covenant activities?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:58 am

XachAttack wrote:Welp..I've changed my mind. I'de like to try this out.

I'm not really into Invasions, but I can place a red sign in any of the designated areas.

About the armor restrictions, my main character uses the leggings of the Giants armor because it matches the rest of his outfit. Is that acceptable, or should I find some new pants for him when participating in Covenant activities?

happy Awesome! You were one of the first interested in this before it was a covenant-proper, so this makes me happy! I have to be stickler for the rules regarding Giants though silly Caterina Leggings look pretty similar, would that work?

I'm thinking about re-jigging the invasions side of things a tad actually, post to follow...
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 am

Regarding the Invasion side of things.

Would you guys prefer if I scrapped the set SL caps for invader toons, and instead posted a guideline to SL ranges for the areas we would be invading in? This way you could chose to have your toon higher if you were happy to only get frequent invasions in specific areas (or of course you could still keep it low for invasions everywhere). Or do you prefer how it is now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm