Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Zechk
Cris the lighthearted
kramage
dmd
Infighter
Abiathar82
GrinTwist
BIG TIME MASTER
Back Lot Basher
argotthar
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
Tomhet
Heroez Blade
Hatsune Miku
BLA1NE
GTP_Zodicus
TheAshenPhantom
Argetlam350
Strudul
ViralEnsign_
Jester's Tears
Rynoa
Conrack
CaligoIllioneus
Marino.
TheBigLebowski
Pratix
JoeBroski09
ChaosMoogle
Corporal Maxey
34 posters

What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread?

Corporal Maxey
    Corporal Maxey

What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread? Empty What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread?

Post by Corporal Maxey Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Mine would have to be either Nito or Bed of Chaos. Nito is kind of easy when you use a divine weapon and get rid of his minions. It's just getting to him that I hate. Tomb of the Giants is one of my least favorite areas and I'm only there for the sole purpose of beating Nito.

The one I dread the most is Bed of Chaos (for obvious reasons). I just think that this fight could have been designed better. Plus it's a long run (one of the longest I think) back from the bonfire if you fail.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread? Empty Re: What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread?

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Hmmm. If I'm a squishy mage I usually don't look forward to fighting Seath as everything in Duke's Archive/Crystal Caves seems to have ridiculous Mag Def, including Seath himself.

That's about it though. There are a couple that I don't look forward to because they are boring (BoC, Centipede Demon), but I pretty much like the rest of the boss fights happy
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread? Empty Re: What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread?

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm

I don't like BoC, obviously, and I'm just going through the game for the first time as a mage, and I'm not happy with the archives sad

The crystal hollow die easy, but it's the channelers that SUCK. I'm using Velka's Rapier, and spells, and I just do almost no damage to them. I've co-oped seathe a few times, and I don't do jack damage to him... I'm probably going to co-op S&O enough times to upgrade the Painted Guardian sword I picked up.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Sif... I just can't kill him...
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

* 4kings on higher difficulty levels.

* Bed of Chaos just annoys me if I am not concentrated enough.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Gaping Dragon on a New Character .
    So much Health, so much Damage, so Broing Sleep
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:51 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Hmmm. If I'm a squishy mage I usually don't look forward to fighting Seath as everything in Duke's Archive/Crystal Caves seems to have ridiculous Mag Def, including Seath himself.

That's about it though. There are a couple that I don't look forward to because they are boring (BoC, Centipede Demon), but I pretty much like the rest of the boss fights happy

Ugh, I just started a mage character, and I need to get the Moonlight Greatsword eventually. Now you made me dread the place....
    Conrack
    Conrack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Conrack Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:54 pm

NG+ 2 and up: 4 Kings

Anytime: Bed of Chaos

With a low health mage: Ceaseless Discharge, had no fire defense and no health, worst fight yet.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 pm

I hate killing Sif, I hate Tomb of giants so getting to Nito is awful...
    I enjoy BoC actually big grin

4 kings in NG+ and after starts to be REALLY difficult (and I hate new londo..)
    Mhh... Centipede Demon!
    It's boring XD There's a reason why nobody EVER remembers him!
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:05 pm

4 Kings...
    What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread? 16857L
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:19 pm

CaligoIllioneus wrote:
    ChaosMoogle wrote:Hmmm. If I'm a squishy mage I usually don't look forward to fighting Seath as everything in Duke's Archive/Crystal Caves seems to have ridiculous Mag Def, including Seath himself.

Ugh, I just started a mage character, and I need to get the Moonlight Greatsword eventually. Now you made me dread the place....

silly

It's not so bad. Whenever I do I mage I do glass canon pure mage though, which is fine except in places where everything is resistant to Magic lol. If you have the stats to use a decent weapon you'll be fine happy

Why all the 4 Kings Hate? I love that fight happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Hmmmm Well I would say Nito...but since Ill never kill the guy out of brotherly love.....

I mostly fear fighting Kalameet right now (havent fought him) and also I never like to fight Seathe....CURSE....is scary.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 pm

I hate fighting Kalameet only if the host is 'inexperienced', for lack of a better word as it usually ends pretty quickly. Other than that, it's an awesome boss fight, and I think probably the longest in Dark Souls!
    Strudul
    Strudul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Strudul Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Hardest boss in Dark Souls...

Invisible Paths

EDIT: Also the invisible walls that seem to appear when you walk along trees.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh, and I should add that the Kapra Demon still haunts me. Terrible memories of my very first playthrough when the game first came out, back before I had Xbox Live :pale: That's a psychological thing though, as he actually isn't that bad.
    Strudul
    Strudul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Strudul Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Oh, and I should add that the Kapra Demon still haunts me. Terrible memories of my very first playthrough when the game first came out, back before I had Xbox Live :pale: That's a psychological thing though, as he actually isn't that bad.

Capra Demon is easy when you find out you can block most of his attacks.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Bed of Chaos but I wouldn't call that much of a fight as more of just being tedious and very annoying.

As an actual fight, the Four Kings. Only boss I still can't really solo well.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Strudul wrote:
    ChaosMoogle wrote:Oh, and I should add that the Kapra Demon still haunts me. Terrible memories of my very first playthrough when the game first came out, back before I had Xbox Live :pale: That's a psychological thing though, as he actually isn't that bad.

Capra Demon is easy when you find out you can block most of his attacks.

My first plyaythrough was a Thief, with the target shield lol...
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:57 pm

4 kings.... I hate them on NG+
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:06 pm

TheAshenPhantom wrote:4 kings.... I hate them on NG+

Try them on NG+7...What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread? Panic
    GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by GTP_Zodicus Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:04 pm

4 kings and bed of chaos
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:
    TheAshenPhantom wrote:4 kings.... I hate them on NG+

Try them on NG+7...What is the boss fight that you absolutely dread? Panic

I would love too! ... If I could kill them!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Gwyn.

Because beating him means the start of a new NG and having to open all the areas again! I spend most of my time invading, so I prefer to open all the areas and stay in that playthrough, so I can invade anywhere.

There's no boss I dread for difficulty. silly
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:15 pm

The more than Four Kings.

Only a few times have I beat them on my first attempt.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

I really dont get why everybody thinks the Bed of Chaos is so hard. I just got dunning running through all of the demon ruins and lost izalith and i beat all the bosses, including the BoC, in one try.

Anyway, on topic. My least favorite boss battle would probably be either Kalameet or Nito. Kalameet is annoying because he never stays still long enough to attack and there is not much that hurts him. Nito isnt really hard, but getting to him is really annoying and that stupid fall into his arena almost kills you. I hate how they did that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 am