Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Invisible platform at the upper bell?

XKnightArtoriasX
    XKnightArtoriasX

Invisible platform at the upper bell? Empty Invisible platform at the upper bell?

Post by XKnightArtoriasX Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 am

I don't know if this had been talked about yet or not, but sorry if so.
    I saw this platform in the map viewer thingy and then went for it by myself, it's at ringing the upper bell when you reach the switch before going down if you have a bow and arrows try shooting infront of you and keep shooting up a little bit until you'll see the arrows hit a invisible platform and it's not a wall because if you shoot a little bit up the arrows won't hit anything. Any thoughts about this platform? Maybe it was cut from the full game or is it unknown secret?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Invisible platform at the upper bell? Empty Re: Invisible platform at the upper bell?

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 am

I have a video of it on my YouTube channel and mapped it with arrows. I didn't discover it though. Will try to find the thread. Very interesting
    XKnightArtoriasX
    XKnightArtoriasX

Invisible platform at the upper bell? Empty Re: Invisible platform at the upper bell?

Post by XKnightArtoriasX Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 am

skarekrow13 wrote:I have a video of it on my YouTube channel and mapped it with arrows. I didn't discover it though. Will try to find the thread. Very interesting

Yeah, plus i forgot to try going there with my white ring equipped, maybe it will reveal the path or something? Worth trying.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 am

Anything is worth a shot. I never jumped at it like I promised. Maybe I should. Anyway, here's the original thread.

Baby_beavis gets the credit here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm