Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Onion Knight
mugenis4real
PlasticandRage
skarekrow13
Marino.
Rudmed
RANT
Emergence
Rynoa
Knight Alundil
BIG TIME MASTER
15 posters

The most important question (I'll send winner my copy of Assassins Creed III)RESOLVED

BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The most important question (I'll send winner my copy of Assassins Creed III)RESOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: The most important question (I'll send winner my copy of Assassins Creed III)RESOLVED

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:03 am

PlasticandRage wrote:Okay here's my answer:

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

That is good!

I figured one of the "older" guys would get it.

PM me your address and come Monday I will ship you the game. Congratulations!
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The most important question (I'll send winner my copy of Assassins Creed III)RESOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: The most important question (I'll send winner my copy of Assassins Creed III)RESOLVED

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 am

And for all the others, thank you for playing but Crom is laughing at you from his mountain! Hahaha!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 am

Ahhh victory is sweet. By the mighty Crom. I actually announced it pretty loudly at my roommate after I typed it. Who responded by looking at me strangely.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:45 am

Haha, Crom cares not for the timid!

Bonus question, and this one requires your honesty. Did you type the answer outright or did you have to look it up?
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 am

I started to question what you meant by it. My first post before i edited it was something like "what do you mean by "best thing in life" then I scrolled down and saw you answering "WRONG!!" and I knew what you meant immediately.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:26 am

Excellent! This pleases me greatly!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:19 am

I was just too late.... I know every line in the movie. Literally.

And btw about your Crom..... My god is stronger. He is the everlasting sky, your god lives underneath him. silly
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 am

Crom laughs at your four winds. Laughs from his mountain.

I know every line in that movie backwards, I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am