Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'm curious

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I'm curious Empty I'm curious

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:47 am

A few days ago I noticed a post on the Dark Souls section which simply said 'We can help you' or something like that, together with a link. I posted back asking them to explain what they meant and saying that I didn't click on links I didn't know anything about because of the danger of getting hacked. This post has now disappeared. I can only think that whoever put it up there realised they had been rumbled and deleted it.

My query is: Is there any way that the wiki can prevent this kind of post or is it left to the moderators and this one just slipped through. Personally, I'm super careful when clicking on links like I said but others may not be. Sorry for rambling on.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

I'm curious Empty Re: I'm curious

Post by FexDS Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:05 pm

We cannot prevent spammers from appearing, but whenever you see someone without more than a few posts give a link to something that isn't Dark Souls related, it is most likely spam and should be reported for immediate removal and banning. happy
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 pm

was this in player help section?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am