Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Murkulanvippi
RedWeb
Dilaudid281
DissidentCitizen
killzoner4dead
Nookie
Darksoulsbamf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dumb Name
Tionel
X-government-agent
XKnightArtoriasX
Peeffy
Nezak
nightfox
Blaze1st
HadeTheKnight
baby_beavis
ZikoLogiKa NL
DeathlyLemons
bmurn
barcio
skarekrow13
Eolan
Sethanye
fizzelbottom
maelstromm15
RandelOolacile
ezekiel27
TheMiracle
Carpet.Monster
Tolvo
Tornesol
Icyblood91
dnatc
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Shkar
befowler
harry dresden
FlamingHarlekin
ChizFreak
ublug
TheTruth
Kyubi-Nick
WyrmHero
User
Whknight
Aztreal
berkut
Serious_Much
JohnnyHarpoon
Carphil
Emergence
59 posters

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 9 Empty Re: Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Post by ublug Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Have tried, haven't found him.
    But if you go straight down there and rescue reah, she may arrive in the parish while petrus is still away. Buy all her stuff at once and petrus will never realize she was rescued. Nothing else changes, reah hollows and petrus just stands in his usual spot.
    The catacombs and tomb of giants have also become part of my suicide runs on a new character. I do the running and leeroy do the bashing. Then I run further down to pick up the lantern as well, before homeward boning back to firelink to level up.
    Reah is not in the pit if I go there right off the bat, maybe it was changed with a patch. I'm pretty sure they appeared there once you defeated pinwheel before.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 9 Empty Re: Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers)

Post by TheTruth Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

i had an experiance where i did the catacombs first, as well as ToG up to the golden gate i could not pass. Petrus was at Firelink the whole time ofc. after went threw did the burg and perish killing the gargoyles. afterwards ran down to firelink via elevator since reah had not appreared yet, but when i got there Petrus was gone. i then ran threw the Catacombs back down into ToG being ever so cautious to not die, didnt even fight the pinwheel skeletons. when i got down near the bonfire, patches would just apoligize for pushing me since i had did the area before, ran down via the illusioury wall/ladder fought nico and vince from that direction and found Reah sitting alone as usual. i did not see Petrus anywhere in the tomb. but when i returned to the firelink shrine he was there and he knew i had saver Reah. i then elevatored up and she was there praying like normal.
    TheTruth
    TheTruth
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheTruth Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:55 am

Something intresting just happend, started NG++ and during the Cut Scene of the Bird droping me near the bon fire in the Firelink Shrine i noticed that the tree next to the bonfire wasnt there in the cut scene. when it ended it was there, but has any1 else seen this or did it just not load maybe? another thing, has any1 tried multiple playthrew in Way of White or Princess Guard as a means of trying to level it?
    Carpet.Monster

Post by Carpet.Monster Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 am

Iv read a quarter way through this and had a thought I wanted to share with everyone regarding the pendent. You know how the director said most players wouldn't discover its use the first time they play? well maybe that because most players don't start with it. Ill be honest I didn't choose the pendent cause I thought it was useless. Then I got one when Petrus killed Reah so I'm thinking that whatever the pendent is for happens between the start of the game and Reahs death. That would explain why you might have to play twice if you didn't start with the pendent.
    TheMiracle

Post by TheMiracle Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 am

Glyphblade's All Secret's Revealed (Major Spoilers) - Page 9 Img_2010

Hi!

This is my first post, and i Register just to tell u im really fone of this game, i have it 3 time in PS3 and 1 in my xbox, As i play this game offline in the xbox, and online in Ps3 for as long as its been out.-

I dont like playing the game and searching for things on the internet, thats the reason im starting to post today, because i didnt look for any info on the internet regarding this game, as the developers do a wonderfull job letting u discover, and every tny bit of new lore/item/armor/text is worth, but now, that i believe there is nothing left, i found that there is, but is not in the wame ? WTF?, ok back to topic, i found an editor for the saves in DrS for xbox, and i was playing around, im wearing the Elite Cleric Armor, and test a lot of possibilities, but nothing happens yet, if you want i can test whatever idea u have, just let me know.-

What i know, is that both sets are there, even without the latest patch.-

The pendant is Stackable and i have 99 of them, nothing happens.-

I tried one idea that was playing all the game in one armor, human, with the king set, and his sword (as the description says he leaves only with his gear and his greatsword, and nothing happens, also in that playthrough had magic, so i have to test it without it)

I was able to leave the assylum without estus flasks, and without killing the first demon, and nothing happens, (just funny because when i did comeback, i fall to fight the second demon in assylum, and the first one fall too big grin, he was death after the first hit of the second demon.-

If u do this, Oscar will be there like he was the first time, if u talk to him, he saids the same, and the instant he is hilled, the hollowed oscar appears next to him to fight happy

I had fight the four kings without unflooding? new anor londo ruins, Nothing Happens.-

I was standing alongside gwin and smough with the cleric knight set only for fun, nothing happens.-

i did a quick run in about 14 minutes, Nothing Happens.-

Open to new ideas, and let me know, i love this two games, hope that when it comes to the pc, someone would open the levels of Demon Souls, and make it available to Dark Souls happy... Yea Dreaming!

Cya! and Regards from Argentina! so Excuse my Enlgish! big grin
    ezekiel27

Post by ezekiel27 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but nothing happens if you fall into the well in New Londo Ruins. There isnt a kill code, so you fall into the well without dying. (The camera zooms out as if you did, but you still live and can circle the bottom of the well.)

I saved and quit and reloaded and the camera returned to normal, which allowed me to pan around and see through the bottom of the ruins. I used a homeward bone, with obvious effect, nothing special happened.

https://i.imgur.com/5SSGi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wFvJ5.jpg

Sorry for the quality, this is all with my phone.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 am

I've been reading through this and was curious to know if anyone's tried a maxed raw pickaxe? Since raw doesn't seem to have a benefit maybe this was the upgrade needed to break secret walls?
    maelstromm15

Post by maelstromm15 Mon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Has anyone tried using a +5 dragon greatsword or axe, and using the 2h special moves on those weird walls? Mystic powers ftw? lol
    fizzelbottom

Post by fizzelbottom Wed May 23, 2012 3:13 am

Hello! I have read through the last 14 pages and it seems like you guys have tried almost everything to figure this out. I have 2 suggestions regarding the pendant, I'm not sure if they have been tried before or not. I would try this myself, but I started my new game with the Master Key (I wasn't aware you could buy it after the 1.05 patch).

First off, I have read here about a no-bonfire run and killing all the fire keepers so no bonfires are lit. The only problem with this, as has been mentioned, is the Stone Dragon in Ash Lake which can not be killed. Has anyone tried using the pendant there, in front of the Stone Dragon? I don't know if it will do anything but it might be worth a try. Perhaps you will be able to finally extinguish that last bonfire...

The second idea I have is to follow Solaire's questline until the Centipede Demon boss fight. After defeating it but before you continue on to Lost Izalith, open the shortcut and kill the 9 bugs. Before returning to Solaire to continue his quest drop the pendant in the shortcut then go back to Solaire. Why I think this may work is that if you don't kill all 9 bugs he will appear behind the shortcut, insane (or Hollowed) wearing the Maggot. He is looking for something behind that door and since you have killed the Maggot he might be able to find and pick up the pendant instead.

As I said I don't know if these have been tried before, but from the extensive testing you guys have gone through you have already tried almost anything I can think of. Keep up the good work people!
    maelstromm15

Post by maelstromm15 Fri May 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Heh. I emailed namco and asked them, and they said that the pendants only use is trading with snuggly. WTF.
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Well its a bit sad that this topic has gone semi inactive, but still ill throw in my 2 cents, i read though most of the original thread back on wikispaces and here and there are some things i didnt see mentioned.

Im not expert in the lore of this game but bare with me.

First of all, this contains two things combined, first of all there was a quote from miazaki (spelling is prolly wrong sorry) where he was talking about the trap road, which is speculated to be an early name for Sens Fortress, and there is a part where he mentions something like, players will need to take a form of spirit to be teleported to a dif location or something along those lines, i cant find it now between 80 pages.

So taking that in mind and the speculation that the player is a descendant of the pigmy, i have thought of this, the darksign you have in your inventory, it is something any character starts out with no matter what class, and its seemingly a completely useless item, i mean who the F would want to use it, even in a circumstance where you end up in a crap situation its better to die and try to get your soul back later than using it. essentially making this item completely pointless. But if you take the earlier quote in mind, using the darksign would turn you into a ghost of sorts (since you kind lose everything), maybe using it in some specific location would actually cause something to happen. Im not an expert on the possible locations, but ill try out some stuff my self, but if anyone can think of something related to this, id accept all comments.

Also what would happen if you used it in a dead end situation with no actual bonfire, dukes archives after the dragon wastes you, painted world as you just enter, firelink shrine before you actually use the bonfire the first time, though the later is unlikely since the bonfire is actually already lit. Ill try some of these out when i get the chance, but i wonder if anyone experimented on it.

Next thing, there is something i wanted to ask about the pendant, i know its been tested in a lot of things, but there is one question i have, which is a bit of a long mess to test out so if anyone knows it would help. I know if you start the game with the pendant its description is different, picking it up from rhea makes it glitched, however the pendants are a stackable item, so the question is, once you start with the pendant and pick up the pendant which description stays, or does it even make separate items all together?

I have some more ideas i got from reading all this, ill try them out tomorrow (its 1am atm so i cant really be bothered and see if i can find anything useful)
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 am

The darksign idea is interesting... Any luck finding the interview?
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Ill look for it again in eve today when i have time to go through that giant thread again.

Another question, has anyone figured out what the two gold rings in the catacombs do? They seem so completely out of place there. I mean the two rings that look the same as the one that takes you from Sens to Londo, just a bit paler color if id have to say. They act really weird too, sometimes vanishing when you stand close to them, then repearing after a bit, i tried that area with everything i could think of, both seance rings, abyss ring and some other stuff, nothing seemed to have made them do anything, also tried hitting every wall around there too.

So yeah i have no idea what they are there for, but they dont make sense, they arent path markers cos the path is straight forward (its the area right next to the pinwheels if you go down there properly instead of dropping down next to the giant coffin, where the last necromancer is). They dont emit any light, and frankly its no darker there than the rest of the catacombs so no reason to imply that, not to mention in other portions of the game the shining stones are used to mark such paths. So im really confused by it, i took a screenie of them with my phone if its something i just randomly got.

I also checked the giant wheels out in dukes today since i never examined them properly before, i have noticed one weird thing, while there is no indication that they would ever move, the black holes under the main wheels are just black nothing, i tried all imaginable light sources and it didnt reveal anything, one thing i did notice however is that the bounding boxes of the place are completely off track, it might be simply cos you arent supposed to be there and the devs were just lazy to design them properly, but if you get up higher you start walking in air and such while making metalic walking sounds, as i said it just might be them lazy, but it could also imply that the gears were originally designed differently. Im not saying there is something there, but i do believe there was something planned to be there.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Sethanye.....

Not sure about the gears but there was a good chunk of things left out of the game so there could be something there (or formerly planned there).

Regarding the catacombs rings, myself and another forum member (PPG-3_) questioned this awhile ago and set out to find out. They're resonance rings that work with most miracles. Why there's two that close I have no idea but the belief is that they are part of From's desire to have all online parts of the game available in one form or another for offline players. For instance, the "invasions" by NPCs like Leeroy, Kirk and Mildred are online simulators. Also I've heard that you can be offline gravelorded in the Painted World. Going back to the rings, we know Rhea and companions went to the Tomb of Giants and likely went that way so an assumption is that one or more of them went miracle crazy in that spot. The rings also fade in an out so maybe it's meant to simulate a miracle PvP or online hot spot although I don't know why anyone would be too miracle happy right there.

EDIT: just read your pendant question too. If you start with the pendant I believe the item description is only correct at the gift screen. It's the sunlight medal description as soon as the game starts I believe. If no one confirms or refutes this I can check tonight and see as I have a character who chose this as a gift and has not received it from Rhea or forest invasions yet. For the Dark Sign idea (which is a great one) it might also be good to start a new character and use it before any bonfire as the starting jail cell is considered a spawn point if you die without having visited a bonfire I think. I recently had a game glitch which threw me back in the cell (I had been at the forest, and rested at the bonfire by the door several times). I tried to homeward bone back to where I was actually hanging out and it kept placing me back in the cell. This would likely be easiest to test on a brand new character or one that just beat the game.
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Resonance rings eh... Well that kinda raises 3 questions, first of all, well dont you need to be in princess guard or whatever its called to even have miracle resonance available, i know you get the ring and all that, but i mean setting the actual ring aside.

Second question is why there, its no online hotspot at all, if anything most people would take the faster path and go through the blacksmith to get to the pinwheels or drop down the hole next to the big coffin to get the drop, its too far away from the boss too to be a summon hotspot, not to mention the boss is tears easy, basically its an illogical spot.

Thirdly, if they are resonance rings (im not saying they arent) then where are all the rest, im nearly finished with my NG+ and ive been in all the areas by now, maybe missed a corner or two somewhere, but i haven't seen any other ones like that.

I understand the spot lore wise, like rhea bumped into the necromancer, they tried to fight it, possibly thats even where her guards went hollow (2 guards, 2 spots very close by), but since its the only instance like that in the game (that i am aware of), and there is no indication of why the rings are there, i mean even if the guards/rhea did that, it isnt in any way mentioned in any dialog, there has to be something more to it. Even the mobs there are just 2 archers and a necro, in fact because its 2 archers and a necro it makes even less sense, the faith spells take a while to cast and if theres arrows and fireballs flying at you, you would not be able to use the spells before you clean out the enemies. And im not gonna buy that its a spot to just heal up before the pinwheels, i mean the 10% heal bonus or whatever isnt gonna change anything and at that point in the game most wont even have offensive faith spells anyway (on NG at least).

Its just weird thats all >.< i assume you tried casting stuff there that could effect environment, like force and wotg and sunlight spear stuff, if not i guess ill go down and try.

~~~
    EDIT:
    As for the darksign, there is a lot of places i want to try out, im just waiting till something manages to kill me twice before i do start messing with it more, i ended up with 99 active humanity on me while grinding and it seems like such a waste to just use it on a darksign, its probably a good idea to try out it right as the game starts, though i doubt a huge secret would be in the first minute of the game. Maybe in NG+

Speaking of the undead asylum, theres a weird wall there, when you just start out and walk to where the rust rings is out of reach, next to the broken staircase, there is a corridor leading down there, and following the right wall there, there is a gap in the wall, theres plenty of those there, but this one in particular actually has a room behind it, you can see into it, i havent been able to smash it open with anything on hand tho.Just seems an odd design to have an extra unnecessary room.

~~~
    EDIT 2:

Just popped into my head, maybe since there are 2 synergy spots, maybe you would actually need to do it together with someone, its a very wide stretch, but its an idea. Though i doubt they would make a secret that cant be discovered in offline mode.

Another thing i wanna try, should be able to actually try that out soon, is using the darksign after killing the final boss (which im gonna try killing with 99 humanity and in human form, idk if ill manage to kill him on my first try, but ill give it a shot), i mean normally you cant get out of the area, but maybe that will throw you back out somehow.

~~~
    Edit 3:

I really edit a lot lol, but err is Rhea (hollow) supposed to end up in Dukes archives? She just randomly scared the hell out of me when i accidentally ran into the wrong cell, didnt drop anything interesting tho, ivory talisman and 6 or 7 humanity.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:52 pm

They're definitely resonance rings. I went down with several miracles and most resonated (sunlight blade did not and didn't have wog at the time). I think princes guard guard named it easier to resonate but they work for all covenants. They're mainly a mystery to me though since playstation doesn't like to show rings for some reason. Like I said above, the best guess is they simulate offline play ago the best question or two is why that spot and why two rings? My best answers are I don't know and two rings to show then fading in and out like it'sa pvp spot even though it's not. Could be a clue to try a specific miracle there. That's an interesting observation in the asylum. I also noted AT last time I was there that you can kill the hollows in the cells. Maybe killing all non aggressive hollows in the game does something.

Edit; read your description of that wall again. Right below the rusted iron ring? You can see the courtyard through the gap if you angle right. However, you can't see the crack from the courtyard
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Well i tried darksign after killing the last boss and at the beginning of NG++, didnt seem to do anything, the boss just threw me into the boss area, cell threw you back to the cell too, so its safe to assume that trying it in painted world would result you appearing on the bridge, same as if you would die before activating the bonfire, but it still is possible that you can use it in some other specific location.

I dunno why you have issues with the rings on PS3, im on it my self. That aside, if we follow the simulating online play idea, do the rings even appear in online play? i mean i dont mess around in PVP that much, but i never seen them pop up anywhere, maybe i missed it.

Either way its still a weird location to place something like that, i mean since the rings arent explained or anything, for someone playing offline it would just get even more confusing, i understand the NPC invasions or invading the guy who killed the fire keeper, but the rings are just gonna confuse you if anything else. Theres gotta be some other reason for them being there.

Im done playing for today, but ill go down there tomorrow with all the miracles i have and try it out, the prob is my faith is only 30 and at SL 190 its slow to lvls it already, but ill build it up bit by bit and test the really large ones, though apart from 2 major heals and the final spear there isnt much else there.

I tried that hole in the asylum again, punched it with everything i got, i dont really have heavy weaponry upgraded, so its just various spears, scythe, sifs sword, quelaags sword, bows, basically tried everything i had maxed, the wall didnt seem to give a sh**. It doesnt make that fake wall sound either like some other questionable walls do, so maybe its nothing. One thing i planned to try, but forgot is to try and pull the guy off the top of the stairs to that spot and let him hit the wall, assuming his agro range reaches. Cos like in Sens fortress, the wall where Logan, you cant break unless you use the boulder, but if the snake hits it, it shatters the wall, im guessing mob hits have different qualities or something.

The non aggressive hollows is an idea too, though there is only 3 locations that have them i think, the asylum, sunlight shrine and the ruins, and the last 2 are in different instances so to say, im pretty sure leaving the asylum would respawn the ones in it and vice versa. Though its worth testing.

Its also not really even clear why there are peaceful hollows in the sunlight shrine, though i always thought that if there is some secret related to the covenants it would be with that covenant, mainly because of its requirements (the initial 50 faith which was later reduced in the patch, but the initial was still that much), so maybe its some indication.

Also tried jumping for like 30 minutes in the firelink altar to get across, but no use, using that tree to knock my self to the side i just nearly nearly make it, but alas no luck, wish there was some way to confirm if the occasional messages seen on the top there are really from firelink shrine.

Edit: regarding that hole, thats weird that you can see the courtyard, perhaps its just graphical glitching and there is nothing really there, cos if you think about it geometrically, that room would be the place right under the stairs, so there has to be at least a square room the length of the stairs before you see the wall that has the courtyard behind it.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Brokewilly does forest pvp videos and the place is littered with resonance rings. He's on xbox. I have never seen one outside the catacombs. I agree it's a weird place for random rings. I have a soul level 210 with five slots and every miracle now so I can test more. I bet that wall is just a graphics/design flaw but it sure does look suspicious. Ever since ublug discovered the ceaseless secret I've been sold that there could be other hidden things still left to find. We're just gonna have to try wacky things at this point is all.
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Wait what ceaseless secret? I'm not aware of that one...

That aside, since my roomate is hoarding the ps3 and im bored i was looking through the xbox dump files, mainly the second dump with all the action text in it, i found a couple i dont recognize, but i haven't been around the game enough so tell me if any of these ring a bell.

Pay for intelligence? Required souls:
    Sealed by the Great Lord's power (is this related to the door behind the lord vessel? i never noticed the text)
    Seal of the Great Lord was broken (same)
    Extinguish fire (This ones definitely odd)
    Examine brilliant light
    She is as still as a corpse (I'm assuming this is for Rhea, i forgot to get her killed off in the last playthrough)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Those are things that got left out. Or that's the prevailing theory. I can link you to the Gogol thread later but the director hinted that ceaseless is optional and ublug discovered a way to make him not become aggressive when you grab the good hemmed set.
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Wasn't aware you could do that, can you give me the details, just wondering what level of crazy are we talking about and how would you get down to lost izalith then tho, use the shortcut you can open in chaos covenants room? cos i mean killing him off drains the lava.

Another thing i remembered wondering, when you kill miss amazing chest and londo goes dark, first of all why do all the outside mobs vanish, secondly who are the two guys who spawn in the hall leading to the bosses, they appear to be human too. Just kind of odly a lot of changes for killing one npc, no other one causes that much change.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Sethanye wrote:Wasn't aware you could do that, can you give me the details, just wondering what level of crazy are we talking about and how would you get down to lost izalith then tho, use the shortcut you can open in chaos covenants room? cos i mean killing him off drains the lava.

Another thing i remembered wondering, when you kill miss amazing chest and londo goes dark, first of all why do all the outside mobs vanish, secondly who are the two guys who spawn in the hall leading to the bosses, they appear to be human too. Just kind of odly a lot of changes for killing one npc, no other one causes that much change.

It's believed the knights, sentinels, and demons were actually illusions, and the two humans are darkmoons there to kill you.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Sethanye wrote:Wasn't aware you could do that, can you give me the details, just wondering what level of crazy are we talking about and how would you get down to lost izalith then tho, use the shortcut you can open in chaos covenants room? cos i mean killing him off drains the lava.

It's believed the knights, sentinels, and demons were actually magical constructs, and the two humans are darkmoons there to kill you.
    Fixed that for you
    Sethanye
    Sethanye

Post by Sethanye Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Ah that explains it... I mean it still doesnt make any sense, but at least theres some explanation now lol.

Anyway for the quote i mentioned earlier and Eolan asked me to find the precise one, here it is:

Secret routes and locations have also been discussed. From Software
    inadvertently reveals one to us in a place aptly named Trap Road
    "Player death does not have him transform into a ghost, but instead he
    finds himself in an alternate part of the area and discovers a tunnel to
    a secret location".
    Miyazaki is keen to point out the tunnel leads to an even harsher environment as punishment for slipping off the rail and dying

Trap road is obviously Sens road, i mean what other abominable place in the game has a bunch of traps lol, but the rest of whatever hes talking about eludes me, people have tried to falling off a bunch of places there, but frankly it hasnt been discovered. This is from an interview from about a month before the games release, which makes me believe that this should be still in the game, i mean a month before the release they wont make such huge changes as to cut a whole area out, especially after it has been mentioned in an interview.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 pm

They may have. There is also a cell in sen's. It could be it was originally pplanned to work like Seath's battle but they took it out and put it in the archives instead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm