Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

    Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 316
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2012-06-20
    Age : 35
    Location : United Kingdom

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by Isirith Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm

    I took some time to make up some builds today.

    Now I'm probably the worst person to make builds cause I haven't really got a clue
    not to mention I usually go for looks over function.

    Anyway here they are im hoping for some criticisms, good and bad are welcome.

    http://mmdks.com/eaq - Kirk [PvP]

    http://mmdks.com/eaz - Painting Guardian [PvP]
    [Various Rings]

    http://mmdks.com/eb4 - Shiva of the East [PvE]

    http://mmdks.com/ebj - Beatrice [PvE]
    [Ring/Spells - Various]

    http://mmdks.com/ebm - Iron Golem [PvE/PvP]

    http://mmdks.com/ebn - Ingward [PvE]
    [Ring/Spells - Various]

    http://mmdks.com/edo - Leeroy [PvE/PvP]
    [Various Miracles]

    http://mmdks.com/ee0 - Oswald [PvP]
    [Various Spells]

    Thank you for your time!
    sekkate
    sekkate
    Newbie
    Newbie


    Posts : 29
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-11-08
    Age : 28
    Location : West Coast

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by sekkate Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 am

    I'm diggin the shiva build

    might try it out for myself at a later date...
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 40
    Location : New York

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by PlasticandRage Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:31 am

    Kirk builds work really well at low SL, because most of the time people don't have high enough endurance to be wearing high poise armors and their vitality usually isnt that high. I started to make an SL120 Kirk toon, and I ended up staying at 30 because I was so successful with it in PvP. I've killed people just by rolling with the DWGR before. At low SL you can stunlock a lot of toons with rolls too, which is great in combination with the Barbed SS. Usually if their poise is low enough to be able to do rolling stunlocks, it's also going to be low enough for you to be able to trap them with BSS combo follow ups, and inflict bleed.

    With my Kirk toon I rock the Mask of the Child, the Grass Crest Shield, and the Coloranthy too. So I can just do it infinitely. It's really fun.
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 316
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2012-06-20
    Age : 35
    Location : United Kingdom

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by Isirith Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 am

    PlasticandRage wrote:Kirk builds work really well at low SL, because most of the time people don't have high enough endurance to be wearing high poise armors and their vitality usually isnt that high. I started to make an SL120 Kirk toon, and I ended up staying at 30 because I was so successful with it in PvP. I've killed people just by rolling with the DWGR before. At low SL you can stunlock a lot of toons with rolls too, which is great in combination with the Barbed SS. Usually if their poise is low enough to be able to do rolling stunlocks, it's also going to be low enough for you to be able to trap them with BSS combo follow ups, and inflict bleed.

    With my Kirk toon I rock the Mask of the Child, the Grass Crest Shield, and the Coloranthy too. So I can just do it infinitely. It's really fun.

    Mean..
    Meeeeeaaaannn!! big grin

    I thought a low level Kirk build would be sweet.
    But I was PvPing in the Burg (105) as 'Kirk'
    And it appeared as if my opponents didn't know how to approach me. I'd say I won about 7/10 fights
    Which really surprised me.

    And it inspired me to dedicate a build to Kirk! big grin
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1131
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Location : Somewhere in Asia

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by Automancer Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 am

    Hey, Isi! I'm making another new toon as well. One that specializes in my favorite weapon of all time - the Dark Sword! It's a faith/pyro build.

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=218294628603487697
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 316
    Reputation : 38
    Join date : 2012-06-20
    Age : 35
    Location : United Kingdom

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by Isirith Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:09 pm

    Automancer wrote:Hey, Isi! I'm making another new toon as well. One that specializes in my favorite weapon of all time - the Dark Sword! It's a faith/pyro build.

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=218294628603487697

    Love that weapons move set.
    <3
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 40
    Location : New York

    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by PlasticandRage Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:48 pm

    Isirith wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:Kirk builds work really well at low SL, because most of the time people don't have high enough endurance to be wearing high poise armors and their vitality usually isnt that high. I started to make an SL120 Kirk toon, and I ended up staying at 30 because I was so successful with it in PvP. I've killed people just by rolling with the DWGR before. At low SL you can stunlock a lot of toons with rolls too, which is great in combination with the Barbed SS. Usually if their poise is low enough to be able to do rolling stunlocks, it's also going to be low enough for you to be able to trap them with BSS combo follow ups, and inflict bleed.

    With my Kirk toon I rock the Mask of the Child, the Grass Crest Shield, and the Coloranthy too. So I can just do it infinitely. It's really fun.

    Mean..
    Meeeeeaaaannn!! big grin

    I thought a low level Kirk build would be sweet.
    But I was PvPing in the Burg (105) as 'Kirk'
    And it appeared as if my opponents didn't know how to approach me. I'd say I won about 7/10 fights
    Which really surprised me.

    And it inspired me to dedicate a build to Kirk! big grin

    Yeah, I really like all the kirk stuff too. I'm always surprised at the utter lack of love those equips seem to get.

    Sponsored content


    Due to an unfortunate reset - Empty Re: Due to an unfortunate reset -

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:20 am